Chapter Two

Different Worlds

Jervis P.O.V. 

"Oh my lord, harder please!"

"Yes daddy, hit it right there!"

"Uhhhhh! Ram it in. Faster faster!"

Moans of pleasure filled the room as we are at it. From the outside, I bet people who passed by could hear all the ing sounds, bed shaking and even the disgusting squirts.

"All you little es like it when I spread open your legs and you hard don't you." I panted while they moaned in delight and screamed my name even louder than before.

"You! Come here and ride me now" I yelled and threw the to a random girl. She took it without hesitation and pushed it inside her . Meanwhile, I continued to jump on the bed vigorously while signalling the girls who I supposed to , to moan as lustful as they could.

"Deeper! Faster!" Girl A screamed while girl B her right there and then.

"Oh Jervis, you're so good!" Girl C shrilled and herself towards a pillow.

I put up both of my thumbs, telling them that they are doing a great job. When I used my wolf super hearing, I could hear the spies outside grunting and growling.

I smirked.

They are ing themselves.

The act continued for another 20 minutes or so, and I motioned towards the girls, demanding them to now so I could end this . Once they reached their , they passed me several condoms which were filled with their flows. My faced grimaced in disgust as I imagined I had to touch the dirty thing and even flash it to my brothers about my 'conquest'.

As you can see, the idea of having with so many girls is not what the birthday boy desire or even has a say in it. The sickening idea or tradition as my brothers named it, need to be completed by all Male Royals on their birthday. I am tangled in this endless cycle of meaningless fake since I was 16. Right now, I just celebrated my 19th birthday, and the girls we were supposed to would add on as our age increase.

Yes, since it was my wonderful 19th birthday, I had to 19 women. If forcefully being put, I could even sue them for !

Now, many might wonder why not straight up tell my brothers that I do not wish to commit to such traditions? Well for one, I do not want to look like I am a softie and don't want to betray my future mate. Besides that, my father said that as a crown prince, I need to show dominance and power.

And that's something I would never understand, how the hell does ing many women gives me that? It only would tame my reputation, even more, isn't it?

Being the apple of my parents' eyes, there are days I wish they could give me less attention so that I can live a young and carefree life. There were even times I planned a runaway so that I can breathe a little without having the constant responsibilities and burden shoving down at me.

"Sup bro! Show us your conquest!" My eldest brother, Medwin called out.

"Yea man, I want all the little juicy details!" Another brother of mine, Jackson rubbed his palms and grinned.

I sighed in annoyance and brought up the filled condoms while all their eyes perked up with pride.

"That's my boy!" Damien, my second eldest brother, ruffled my hair and smirked.

"So..... what happened in there?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows while I grumbled in frustration.

"At first, we did a roleplay.... So I started by teasing girl A a little then I squeezed girl B's brea-" I recited all the imaginary scenarios which I managed to find on the internet.

Thank you, Tumblr for having all those anonymous confessions.

"Wait up Jer Jer! Don't continue it without me!" Zachary, my beta and nonbiological brother, shouted at the entrance. In return, I rolled my eyes at him.

Little rascal, what possibly does he wants to know when he plotted it together with me!

"Alright. You can start now" His lips twitched up a little, feeling so amused by the state I'm in the right now.

"Ha-Ha," I said in monotone while he grabbed a bottle, placed it at his private part and started to rub it up and down. To add on to the effects, he faked moaned and made some gagging sounds.

'Did you e yourself again for the cums? He minds linked me and continued his actions. Being my personal beta, we can mind link each other things that others would not know, not even the King which happened to be my father. You could say we shared a special bond since we went through the formal ceremony. In a way, I am closer to him than I am with my brothers. We never keep any secrets from each other; he knew everything about me and vice versa.

No, he is immature! My wolf, Buros scowled, and I couldn't help but nod in agreement.

This is one of the days where my wolf and I wish I could strangle him to death for teasing our undying faithfulness towards our mate who might or might not appear in our life.

Suddenly, a faint scent caught my attention. A smell so alluring and sweet that it demanded my immediate attention.

It's in a mixture of peach and honey.

Although the scent was not strong enough, I swear that smell alone is enough to send both my wolf and me to our knees.

"I found her," I growled, cutting off whatever Zachary was blabbering a while ago.

"Huh?" He responded, confusion laced in his voice.

"My mate. I can feel her presence. She came to London, but I don't know where she is." I explained curtly, and Zachary's eyes bulged out in sockets.

"But how? I thought you could only identify your mate when she makes eye contact with you?"

"All royals can detect it as long they are in the same state as you."

"Ok..... But London is pretty huge. How can we find her?" Zachary retorted.

"I will find try to find her scent," I shifted into my wolf form, abandoning Zachary behind.

I raced through the forest as fast as possible. I need to find my mate before I lost track of her and could care less with the broken benches or leafs that I had stormed past. After what felt like an eternity, I could not find my mate, and gradually, her scent was lost, but I would never forget the intoxicating smell that aroused me.

'Where the hell is you! Your mother is worried sick' Zachary screamed through the mind link.

'Return to home now' an authoritative voice commanded through his alpha tone.

Before I could race my way back to the castle, the same scent attacked my nose again. This time, it was much stronger, and I followed it immediately. As I reached the valley street, I managed to take a glimpse of her.

My Mate.

The one and only that is destined to be with me.

I sniffled a little towards the air and realised that she is a human. But to my utmost surprise, she has pale yellowish white skin. An Asian.

She is not lean and petite. Instead, she has excessive fats around her that made her look chubby. And what attracted me the most was those captivating hazel brown eyes.

It mesmerised me.

My mate's long wavy auburn hair moved in sync with her as she strides towards the park. When I am about to go forward and introduce myself, I hauled in my steps. Not because she is fat as I am completely fine with her weight, but I am concerned with her personality.

She seemed to be someone who is gentle, kind and innocent. These are traits that I do not want my mate possessed. Sad to say, but she looked weak and fragile! From my assumption, I think she is the type who would come running into my arms and cry for help whenever possible.

Being a species who are close to perfection, werewolves are very cynical. Judging by her body size, our pack people would bully her. They would throw cruel remarks at her and do not acknowledge her as the future Luna, merely over the fact that she is not up to their standards. Such gentle and soft look would most probably hide in one corner and let people have their way with her.

Just the thought alone made me cringe. 

As a future Queen and Luna of my pack, my mate has to be someone who is strong, independent and robust. 

'I can protect her! she is mine and mine only' my wolf hollered.

True, but for how long? I cannot always be there for her 24/7. There are times she needs to fend off herself. Take a close look at her! She probably cannot even bear to kill off an insect and might even be that type which will bury a cockroach if she kills it accidentally!

I do not want to hurt her by dragging her into my mess. She does not deserve such treatment. She deserves so much better.

'Are you implying that you will reject her?' my wolf whimpered with a shaking voice.

'No! I will claim her. But not now. I am not prepared, and she is not ready.  Yet'

I guess it's true when the elder wolves always said, 'It's easy to find your mate but the aftermath of getting to know her and accepting you? This is where things get difficult.'

After battling with my inner self and wolf for a few minutes, I spun around and left my mate. In response, my wolf whimpered and sneered at me while I raced my way back to the castle, without turning a glance back at her.

Upon reaching the castle's entrance, servants lined up systematically as they waited for me to walk into my room. Once my paws reached the doormat, I shifted back to my human form, with my shoulders slumped down in disappointment.

"Darling, you're finally home. Are you okay? Do you want some food?" My mother cooed and suffocated me with her infamous bear hug.

"Don't talk to me," I responded tiredly I am emotionally drained. Without further ado, I sprinted upstairs and locked myself in the room.

I slept through everything for the next day as I was too tired to attend school. No one bothered me since my actions implied 'leave me the alone'. However, Zachary decided to be an unwelcomed guest as he opened the door and stomped his feet on the ground.

"You ditched me and missed the first day of school!" He stomps his foot, and I threw my pillows at him.

"Not today, Zach," I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"But I want to share some good news with you!" He threw the pillow back at me.

"No, I do not want to hear any of it." I stuffed my face into my pillow and groaned.

"Aw, that's a shame. I'm still going to say it anyway."

"I found my mate. Her name is Roslyn Smith. She is a human though, but I bet we would make beautiful pups" He beamed and almost swoon just at the thought of her.

"That's sad. As a human, she has the rights to reject you" I spat, feeling jealous that he found his mate so effortlessly while me? I spent nearly a day on searching for mine, and it turned out that some external circumstances refrained us from being together.

"Who knows, maybe the flower girl already has a boyfriend or finance?" I laughed a little to spite him.

"No. She's mine" He growled.

"Yea yea, whatever helps you to sleep better at night." I spat, trying to shoo him out of my room.

"Why are you such a ?" He frowned.

"Really? You knew I was finding my mate for the entire day yet you found your perfect partner and rub it into my face. So now, tell me. Who the is being a about it?" I snapped at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I decided to be kind to drop by and tell you that MY mate has a friend. Both of them came to our school for an exchange program."

"What's the catch?" I glared at him.

"My mate's friend reached London only yesterday, around the time when you smelt your 'mate'." He crossed his arms and explained.

I scoffed in response, "What makes you think that I did not find my mate? In fact, I found her!"

"Then what is your problem?" Zachary raised his eyebrows, and I told him everything. How my mate looked like, how I feel about her and how I think that by claiming her now, it would ruin her peaceful life.

After finishing my little rant, Zach smacked the top of my head.

"What was that for!" My wolf and I growled together.

"You think you are thoughtful and considerate? Please! What makes you think that you not talking to her now will make things better hmm? Sooner or later, when you decided to accept her as your mate, what then? You so awfully thinks that you are protecting her, but you are harming her! If you want your mate to be sturdy and durable, you need to let her face it right on. Let her deal and handle with it starting from now. Not until you feel like it is the right time!" Zachary said everything in one breath and panted after he finished it.

"And the stupidest I heard from your mouth is the fact that you judge a book by its cover! You of all people should know not to do that. Not after what you been through during your childhood. Man up a little, dude! Get to know her first. For all you know, she might be everything that you wanted or even better." He softened a little as he continued his 2nd speech.

That, kicked some senses into my dysfunctional brain as I suddenly found some hope. What Zachary said was right and necessary. Why am I being so paranoid and overthink everything?

I should have introduced myself to her.

I should have gotten to know her first before making any assumptions about her.

I should have followed my heart, not my pathetic brain.

"Oh and, by the way, you described her physical appearance, I think I know who your mate is."

Almost instantly, my eyes lit up in delight.

"Trust me; she is nothing like you said." Zachary put his hands up in surrender, "I used my beta command on her and woah, guess what? She did not even flinch!"

That perk my interest as I questioned, "Are you sure she is the one?"

"Oh no. I know she is your mate." Zachary smirked in response as he took out his phone and flashed me an Instagram photo of two girls. One has a poker face which I can immediately recognise as my mate even though her physical appearance was different. She still has the long wavy hair, but it was in a solid black colour. She wore a plain nerdy glasses that was massive enough to cover half of her face. She even wore black contact lens when I swear her eyes are hazel brown, not black.

What and why is she hiding from?

I made a mental note to do a background check on her later.

"Tell me everything happened in school today!" I demanded like a little child while he rolled his eyes and continued his stories.

"She sounds so intriguing" And mysterious.

Zachary wanted to roll his eyes, but he knew better than to do that. In turn, he continued."Bedtime stories are over. Now, get your sorry washed and scrubbed. Have an early rest, and we will meet her tomorrow in school." With that, he retreated to his room that is next to mine.

Yup, our families are close, so we practically live together.

That night, I slept even better than before.

The next morning, I woke up earlier to prepare myself, ensuring I looked better than I usually am. I know I am handsome and charming as girls always swoon when they see me and offer their bodies to me. But today is different; I wanted to leave a good impression for my mate. I wanted her attention on only me, not any other male species. Not even Zachary or my brothers. As selfish as it sounds, I am used to having everyone's attention on me, and this time, it will not be any less different.

"Wow who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Jackson let out a low whistle and said.

"None of your business." I spat back, not in the mood for any teasing. Truth to be told, I am quite nervous to meet my mate officially.

Before any of my other brothers waked up and decided to tease me, I yelled, "Zach! You have 2 minutes to get down here, or I swear I will leave without you!"

"You look good today, crown prince." My all time faithful Butler Dean remarked.

"No one asked for your opinion" I barked while the old man bowed his head down in respect.

"How polite of you, I'm sure your mate will be fond of that trait." Zachary stood behind me and said sarcastically.

Once I heard his annoying voice, I marched my way out of the castle and pulled Zachary by the collar without even bidding any goodbyes.

"Oww! I am not your dog. Release me" He winced in pain. I could give zero s about your well-being now. I am more concerned with seeing my mate. My soul mate.

He yelled at the top of his lungs "Anyone? Help me, please! Crown Prince is violating my virtue body! Oh, my, poor soul! But it's okay. Nothing I cannot handle. Farewell, my favourite Butler and my lovely es!"

"You done?" I hollered back while dragging him to my black Ferrari.

"Yes!" He cleared his throat and made a graceful bow towards the air, thanking his imaginary audience.

When we finally started our journey to the school, I spoke my rehearsed lines "Hello, beautiful. My name is Jervis Gillfield. Pleased to meet you."

As if on cue, Zachary knew what I am trying to do since he commented immediately "Do not recycle my line. Next!"

"Hey. Can I borrow your phone? I need to call God and tell him I've found his missing angel."

"And I will call Satan to tell him I've found his son. Too cheesy! NEXT"

"Are you an Instagram picture because I could double tap you all night" I stared at the '10 best pickup lines to start a conversation' and remarked.

Jervis gasped as he put a palm towards his mouth, "Oh my oh my, crown prince. So smart of you to think of something so original."

"Is that sarcasm or?" I deadpanned. No, I am not in the mood for this. 

"Do you even need to ask?" He rolled his eyes. "Next."

"You are like maths, I cannot figure you out, but the feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out."

"The 'feeling in the stomach' and 'take you out' together sounds like you're gonna bash her instead of bringing her out for a date. "

"Ok how about this. Are you a parachute as I am falling for you" I smirked, feeling proud that I managed to find a nice and smooth line.

"Really? You want her to get closer to you not run away from you! Seriously, hand me the phone" Zachary snatched the phone away from me and tossed it to the back of the car seat.

"Be yourself. You need no pickup lines to get yourself a girl! Just talk like you normally do. Oh and, be polite. Yes. You need to be polite." He explained by tilting his head sideways to me and occasionally turning his eyeballs back to the road.

"But- what if I said something wrong and screwed things up?" I pondered out loud.

"You won't. Walk towards her with your heads held high and charmed her in ways only you can. " Zach remarked while parking our car. "See. Look at those girls. When you were not here yesterday, they are so devoted to me, and now you're here, they tossed me aside. YOU have the ability to get any girl you want alright? Be confident." As we stepped out of RiRi, unwanted attention was on us, except the only attention I wanted is my mate. I groaned inwardly as I moved towards the hallway.

The scent of honey and peaches are getting stronger and stronger while I am beyond anxious. The moment I let my eyes roamed around, I saw her.

My mate, standing there as she frowned and tilted her cute head towards my direction. Her eyes are on me, and I panicked.

'do something!' my wolf demanded.

With that, I managed to throw my widest boyish grin and a wink at her. Instead of getting a blush or squeal from her, she scoffed under her breath and rolled her eyes. Before I can get a grip on myself and walk towards her locker to showcase my practised lines, she left me for her class.

"Bad news, dude." Zachary appeared out of nowhere and announced. "Both of you do not have the same class together. Not even one." He patted on my shoulders in a comforting way before striding long steps to his class. The class that has his mate and mine.

I growled under my breath as I smashed my fist into the wall, creating a huge dent.

Argh. This is harder than I thought!