On a date with..... KIM JAEJOONG

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

What i saw in the living room was not what i expected at all. All of the member's were in the living room but it seemed something was going on and it seemed pretty bad from where i was standing. I rushed over and saw that Leeteuk was holding back Heechul who seemed to be trying to get away and i also noticed that Kangin was holding back Kyuhyun as well.

"What is going on here, i come out here to find all of you fighting?" i yelled at all of them. Some of them turned towards me but turned back and ignored me like i wasn't there. I just sighed very loudly and decided that i would have to do something but i had to find out what was going on first. I was about to ask again when i heard Il Woo's voic in my ear.

"There fighting because Kyuhyun stole Heechul's food then called him name's and Heechul has a temper so he started to call Kyuhyun name's as well and not nice one's might i add and then this happened." he said to me i just gave a small nod to indicate i heard him then went into action. I went up to Heechul first who was struggling the most and slaped him across the face and he stopped right away then i went to Kyuhyun and did the same as well. I turned to stunned face's and silence.

" Will you all shut the hell up god, i come out to maybe have a nice breakfast with my brother and his group mate's but i come out to see this two grown men fighting over something stupid really." and i sighed again and went to the coat rack and grabed my coat and put on my shoe's. "Where are you going Ha Ran?" called Leeteuk who was still holding on to Heechul. "Im going out for a bit and no you don't have to come no one does." and i walked out leaving them all stunned.

"I decided to take a walk through the park near the dorm's then went to grab something to eat and well i was paying for my food i notied someone in the corner that looked very familer then i relized it was Jaejoong oppa and decided to go over and greet him.

"Hi again sunbae we meet again." i greeted him at his table and he looked up from his coffee to look at me.

"Oh hi Ha Ran what are you doing here?" he asked me and took a sip of his coffee.

"Went for a walk and came in here to grab something to eat and saw you, do you mind if i sit people re staring?" and i indicated all the people that were indeed staring at us. He quickly got up and pulled out the ohter chair for me and indicated for me to sit even if he is a little cold (ok a lot cold) he was pretty nice and a gentleman. I nodded my thank's and began eating the carrot muffin i had grabed and sipped my chocolate frapachino and we lapsed into silence but it was a comfortable silence. I soon finished my muffin and just sipped my drink until he said something i wasn't expecting and made me choke.

"So since i have nothing planed for today do you want to hang today we can do what ever you want." he asked me and took another sip of his coffee (does he have any left anyways) and all i could do through my choking fit was give a small nod and a smile. 

~Jaejoong POV~

I wasn't expecting her to agree when i asked her to hang out with me since we only met yesterday but she agreed and we left the cafe 10 minute's later. I don't know what it was about her but she made me feel normal for once and i liked this feeling, i haven't felt this feeling in awhile. We just walked around a bit until she came across some street vendor's and proceeded to look at all of the thing's and soon me and her were having a blast trying on funny headbands and glasses and taking pictures with our phone's.

We ended up going to see a movie which i haven't done i some time and i enjoyed it then went out for lunch. Well we were eating it dawned on me that it felt like we were on a date and i liked it, i looked up at her and the first smile genuine smile came to my face and when she saw me smileing she smiled back at me and i felt butterflies in my stomach. I have seen a lot of girl's smile at me but her smile was the first that i thought was truly beautiful. I looked away when i reliazed i was staring to long and took a long sip of my water and felt my cheek's heat up.

What were these feeling's that were forming i have only known her for a day and a half and it felt like i have known her my whole life and we were just catching up. We finished lunch and went walking around again until i noticed that she had stopped in front of a shop and looking through the window.

"Do you want to go in and look i don't mind?" i asked her snd she gave me a small nod and stepped into the tiny store and started to look around and pulled clothes after clothes off the rack and went to the dressing room's to try them on. The first couple she came out in didn't look bad on her but didn't suit her at all, the last outfit she came out in looked amazing on her and suited her as well. I don't usually like girl's that wear so much black but it suited her to a tee really.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFldBYjU1dm5m (what Ha Ran is wearing)

~Ha Ran POV~

I had found clothes that i thought i would like but didn't like until i put on the only dress i had grabed and put it on and instantly fell in love with it. Im not a dress person but this didn't look girly at all so i didn't mind it and when i came out to show Jaejoong he had a stunned face i guess he either like's it or hate's it. It was kinda funny how i strated to feel kinda sad when i thought he either hated ot liked the dress what is wrong with me why do i feel sad about that. He then gave me thumb's up in approval then held up his hand's and told me to wait there and went into thee store and soon came back and he was holding black ankle heeled boot's in his hand and i must admit they were the cutest heel's i have ever seen. 

I put them on and turned to the mirror and the person staring back at me wasn't me it was someone intireally different someone that was beautiful and i could feel tear's sprin to my eye's. I try to put on a tough act but really im just a boken girl that has had a tough life and is now getting it back slowly thank's to her brother and the people she has meet. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and before i could wipe it away Jaejoong noticed them and turned me toward's him and made me look up at him and that's when i finally broke down and he pulled me close and held me and just let me cry. I cried for what felt like hour's but was only minutes and when i did fianlly stop i pulled away and wiped my face.

"Im sorry i cried i don't know why i did, i must look pitiful to you." and i ducked my head sso he couldn't see my face but he grabed my chin again and made me look at him.

"Ha Ran don't be sorry that you cried and i don't look pitiful to me you look beautiful to me." and he gae me a kiss on my forehead. I in a quick breath when he did that and when he pulled back i just looked up at him in shock and he gave me a small smile. "I should get you home i bet your brother i worrying about you right now and i don't want to get on his bad side." i just nodded and got up to go and change but he stopped me and just told me to put my clothes in a bag and he would pay for the dress and shoe's, i started to protest but he didn't give up and i finally agreed and i walked home in the dress and shoe's he had bought me (i  am wearing lace tight's undernieith).

"Well this is me i had fun today thank you i really enjoyed it and hope we can do it again sometime, and get home safely don't let fan's mob you on the way i don't want to see you hurt your the one true friend i have since i came here even though i only meet you yesterday."

"I jad fun today to and call me whenever i will pick up i promise, and i will don't worry and i feel the same way you should get inside now i'll text you or see you when ever we get the chance." and he started to back up and waved at me and i walked into the dorm's waving the whole time. Maybe getting through to Jaejoong won't be as hard as i thought it would be and Il Woo didn't bother me at all today but i guess i sopke to soon bacause there he was leaning against the elevatore door's just staring at me.

"Woah you look good in a dress you should wear them more often." he said to me "Well thank you nd i just might just not those icky girly one's." and i shuddered again and i stepped out of the elevatore and went to the dorm door and unlocked the door to soon find myself flat on my back well a tall guy was on top of me hugging and kissing me and telling me that i should never do this to him again and that he was coming next time. I pushed him off and hoped up smothing my dress down well glaring down at him.

"Never.Do.That.Again got it oppa or next time i'll do some harm." and i walked past him adn went to my room closing and locking the door and went and collapsed onto my bed and just sighed. I layed there for awhile until i heard my phone go off and i went to dig through my bag and found i had a text message from Jaejoong.

To: Ha Ran

From: Jaejoong oppa

Just wanted to say goodnight and that i had fun today for the first time in awhile. I don't know what it is about you but you make me feel like a normal person and i hope we an do this again soon.

I just smiled at my phone then went out to the living room to see what everyone else was doing i wasn't made at Leeteuk anymore.

"Hey everyone sorry what i did this morning, but i hate when people fight sorry again Kyuhyun and Heechul it was wrong of me to hit both of you." and i gave them both a bow and when i looked up they were all staring at me.

"Ha Ran is that a dress your wearing i swear you were wearing a long-sleeve's and jeans." asked Donghae

"Oh haha i bought this well i was out and decided to wear it, i didn't say i wouldn't wear a dress just not a girly dress hell no to that but this im fine with." and i gave them a twirl and smied at them all.

"Well wear dresses more often you look beautiful." said Leeteuk well glaring at all of the other's telling them not to say anything or look at me and all i could do was laugh today has been the best day of my life thank's to Jaejoong and these nerd's.

So what do you think i know i ramble my teacher's have told me that and i don't know how to fix it. So as you can see that Ha Ran and Jaejoong are getting close he even bought her a dress and shoe's and they have only known each other for not even 2 day's yet and that mean's Il Woo is closer and closer to getting back to his body and waking up. Please comment and subscribe KAMSAMHIDIA :) Also feel free to drool over the main image cause i know i am <3

The ice prince himself (well in the story) he's sweet and funny in real life well i think he is anyways lol

ellehq6.jpg