Getting to know DBSK

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

we walked the hall's of Music Bank for awhile not talking but content in each other's company. I looked over from the side and saw that she was talking to herself but when she turned toward's me i stopped looking at her.

"Jaejoong oppa don't you have to perform soon or did you already perform?" she asked me and i was suprised that she called me oppa she has only known me for a few hour's already.

"Do you call every male you meet oppa or are you just impolite." i said to her coldly and i saw that she was a bit shocked but wiped it from her face and gave me a smile.

"I call every male i meet oppa is that wrong, isn't that what a girl is supposed to call a guy i can call you sunbae if you want me to up to you really." she said and gave me a small smile. 

"You can call me oppa i don't care, let's go i have to go on stage soon." and i started to walk down the hall again Ha Ran close on my heel's.

~Ha Ran POV~

I followed Jaejoong until he came to his dressing room then waved good-bye and told him i would watch them and made my way to the suju dressing room to not find them there. I backed out of the door but bumped into someone and fell flat on my .

"Oh im sorry i should have been watching where i was going." i said to the girl i had bumped into when i looked at her closely she kinda looked like Donghae oppa a bit and she wasn't dressed all girly either.

"Oh no it's alright i should have been watching where i was going as well im Amber by the way." she said to me and held her hand out to help me up.

"Thank you im Ha Ran i think my american name is Elena so you can call me by that if you want." (sorry if this isn't an american name i like it though) i told her and i started to dust of my legging's and jacket.

"Nice to meet you Elena, why were you coming out of the Suju dressing room anyway's." she asked me

"Oh im trying to find them but they aren't there you wouldn't know where they are would you?"

"There getting eady to go on stage i think." Amber told me and i gave her a surprised look and turned and started to run toward's the stage i couldn't miss there performance this would be the first time i get to see my brother perform. I made it just in time to see them walk out onto the stage i went to the curten and Kyuhyun notied me and taped on Leeteuk's shoulder to indicate that i was there watching them i gave them a thumb's up for good luck, i noticed that Amber was beside me as well watching them.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wee5iBrhok (there performance all of the member's are there apart from Henry and Zhou Mi)

I watched them in awe this was the first time i have ever got to see something live and it was my brother's group. I was aloud to listen to music when i was held captive but i was only aloud to listen to old music so all of the new group's such as my brother's group i have never heard of or listened to there music before. I claped for them and cheered for them as loud as there fan's were when they finished, as they came backstage i gave them all a high five and when Leeteuk ame through i ran up to him and gave him a big hug not caring if he was sweaty and stinky.

"You did amazing oppa all of you did, thank you for bring me here to see this i'll alway's remember it." i told them and gave them all a huge smile

"Glad you enjoyed it i thought you would miss it we couldn't find you anywhere." said Leeteuk who had his arm around my waist keeping me close to his side.

"oh sorry i was walking around with Jaejoong sunbae and when i reliazed you weren't in your dressing room i bumped into Amber here and she told me you were about to go on and i ran here." and that's when they fianlly noticed Amber who was standing behind me she gave them all a wave and a smile. As we continued to talk DBSK walked past us and onto stage, i stoped talking and went over and watched them and i was in awe again they were amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB5Ax308BdM (I know this a really old performance but this is the last song they did together :()

Once they were finished they walked backstage all sweaty and exhuasted looking i noticed that Changmin and Yoochun went over to get some drink's well Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong came to were we were standing.

"You were amazing out there." i told them and gave them a thumb's up in approval, Yunho and Junsu gave me small smiles but Jaejoong's expression never changed it looked like he was mad. We all went back to where the dressing room's were and Amber said goodbye and went back to her group which i found out was F(X). DBSK followed us back into our dressing room and they started to talk again i notied that Jaejoong was standing in a corner by himself and i started to make my way toward's him but was stopped when someone grabed my arm.

"Ha Ran why don't you sit down so we could get to know you better." said Yunho who was the one that had a hold on my arm, i just nodded and sat beside Donghae who was also there.

"So Ha Ran tell us about yourself?" said Yunho who had leaned forward a bit. I looked over at Leeteuk but he wasn't paying any attention to me i didn't know if i could tell them about what had happened to me so i guess i would just tell them the basic's i guess.

"Well i don't like the cold weather, i love the summer and spring, I want to travel all over the world if i could, I also want to go to school to become a doctor if i could, this is actually my first time seeing live performance's and it's also the first time i have ever been to Seoul as well." ansd i continued to tell them more about my self and they listened most of the suju member's had gathered around as well to listen since they didn't know anything about me including my brother.

"Wow, well we should take you around Seoul sometime and show you all the hot spot's once were not so busy." said Junsu who was leaning against Yoochun.

"I would love that, just call me or Leeteuk oppa with the ate and time." i said to them and smiled "But since i told you about me tell me a bit about DBSK or yourselves it's only fair." i said to them and i saw them chuckle a bit. They then started to tell me about themselve's one by one the only one that didn't was Jaejoong who was still sitting in the corner but was now listening to music and reading a book that he had found laying around proably one of the member's book.

It had gotte pretty late and everyone was tired so we said our good-bye's and me and the suju member's made ou way to the van's and back to the dorm. Well on our way i had fallen asleep on Leeteuk's shoulder and he had carried me into the dorm and placed me on my bed and i didn't wake up till the morning and when i did wake up i was staring into the face of Il Woo. I jumped back and gave a little squeal as well and all he was doing was laughing his head off.

"You know if thing's didn't go through you i would thorugh a pillow at you." i told him and made my way to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day http://media.photobucket.com/image/korean%20models/Cat1Cum/Fall-Favourite-Hang-Chae-I.jpg?o=46 (Ha Ran's outfit) what i found in the living room when i got out here gave me surprise i must say.

So what do you think she saw that gave her a surprise and sine there are so many fact's about DBSK i didn't list any sorry if you were expecting some. Jaejoong is still being cold but Ha Ran is trying to talk to him. Maybe she will have more alone time with him to get to know him more. I might make her go and visit Il Woo as well at the hospital. Anyway's please comment and subscribe KAMSAMNIDA :)

donghae-amber.jpg

Doesn't Amber look alot like Donghae he call's her the mini Donghae lol cute love them both <3 thought i would shre this with you guy's