Reuniting with Leeteuk

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

~Ha Ran POV~

I had finally escaped after 16 year's of being captive to a deranged women and her husband i was finally free. I had escaped 3 day's ago and have been moving none stop to get to Seoul or any police staion to report both of them. About 5 day's later i finally came upon a tiny town and quickly went to a resturant to eat, I had saved every last penny i had earned or hide from them and it had accumulated to about $2320000.0 won (about $2000 in US dollar).

I soon found out there was a bus coming later that day going to Seoul, i quickly went and bought a ticket then went somewhere were i could wash myself and change myy clothes, the one thing i loved is that my hair was short so it was really easy to style. The bus came 2 hour's later and i was finally off to Seoul, i arrived about 3 hour's later to the most amazing site i have ever seen. This was the first time i have ever steped foot in a city so everything was amaing to me. 

I slung my back over my shoulder and set off to explore, i don't know how long i walked for just looking at everything when i noticed that it was dark out and there were fewer people around and that's when i heard whistle's from across the street. I whiped my head around to the noise and saw a group of 4 male's lounging on a wall smoking.

"Wanna have some fun." yelled one of them, i just gave them a rude gesture and started to wal off again until i heard foot step's behind me then i felt someone grab mt arm and drag me into a alley and slamed against a wall. I looked up and saw that it was the 4 same guy's.

"You shouldn't have done that, you should have just come and had some fun with us." said the one that was pinning me to the wall, i looked up at him the spit in his face and kneed him in his crotch he quickly let me go and i started to run but was stopped by something hitting me on the back. I fell onto my stomach and trying to catch my breath well also trying to get up but was stopped when i foot landed on my back.

"your going to pay for that little ." said the one that i had kneed and then they all started to beat me, i tried to defend myself as best as i could but i soon lost consciouness. I woke up to find them gone i guess they thought i had died and ran off, i tried to get up but all my energy was gone so i just layed there on the pavement bleeding i soon lost consciouness again.

~Leeteuk POV~

I was taking a walk through my neighbourhood listening to music and thinking of life as i was going past an alley i had the sudden urge to look down it and saw a person laying there on the ground. I quickly ran over and saw that it was a girl who was bloddy , i bent down to see if she was still beathing and sighed in relief when i felt a soft breath on my face. I started to shake her as gently as i could and she finally opened her eye's to reveal bright blue eye's. That was a weird combo to have for a korean she must mixed race then.

"Hey are you all right do you want me to take you to a hospital?" i asked her. she just shoke her head and atemptied to get up but failed and collapsed onto the pavement again. I slowly my arm's araound her waist and lifted her up until she was leaning against me.

"Can you tell me your name then and where you live." i asked her well starting to move toward's the street.

"Park Ha Ran that's my name and i don't have a home only arrived here in Seoul a few hour's ago, oh know did they steal my money and stuff please tell me they didn't." she said and started to panic but i payed her know heade and just started at her in shock did she say her name was Park Ha Ran she couldn't be our Ha Ran there are people with that name aren't there.

"Hey mister can you look through my bag for me to see if they took my money that's all i have please." she asked me well shaking my shoulder, i jolted out of my shocked state and did what she asked me to do and found that she did still have her money and she sighed in relif.

"Thank you mister for helping me, if you didn't i don't know how long i would have stayed there for and also what is your name." she asked me well smiling and thank you smile.

"It's uhhhh Park Jungsoo but i go by Leeteuk," i told her well walking again i looked over at her and saw a shocked expression on her face then tear's started to fall down her face.

 

~Ha Ran POV~

When he siad his name was Park Jungsoo i thought a rock had hit my heart, had i found my brother who i haven't seen in 16 year's by pure coincidence. I felt tear's start to fall down my face then the only thing i could think of soing was hug him so i did.

"I found you i finally found you." i said to him well crying into his shoulder.

"Ha Ran is that really you are you really my little Ha Ran." he asked me well holding me away from him  to look at me and all i could do was nod then i saw tear's form then fall and he brought me into a bone crushing hug. "Thank god we thought we had lost you forever we lost hope of ever seeing you ever again." he told me well still hugging me tight. I hissed in a breath and yelled out in pain i guess he forgot that i was pretty beat up and possibly suffering from broken bone's. 

He quikly let go of me then started to walk again until we came to a very fancy building and he went in saying hello to the guard at the door and went to the elevatore and pressed the 5 floor button and we soon arrived and came to the only door in the hallway. He quickly ushered me into the room and closed and locked the door then brought me to the couch and that's when i relized that there were many guy's in this room.

"Who is the girl and what happened to her." asked the nearest guy to me well examining me.

"She's my little sister now help me find key's i have to take her to the hospital to get checked out." said my brother to them all and they got up and started to look some staying and just staring at me. I then started to cough violently and when i brought my hand away from my mouth i saw blood then my vision blurred then all i could see was darkness.

SO this is the first chapter of the story please comment and subscribe. I wrote this at 3 something in the morning till 4:18AM  so if it has some spelling mistakes or doesn't make since that's why just tell me and i will fix it thank's for reading. Oh and also read my other fan fic's please KAMSAMNIDA :) Thought i would share some eye candy as well <3 Leeteuk