Meeting DBSK

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

I followed Donghae down the hallway to the very last door and saw my room and i must admit it was amazing. In the house my captor's keep me in my bedroom was the size of a closet really only enough room for a bed that's it.

women-bedroom-designs.jpgHa Ran's room

I turned to see all of the member's in the hallway well except for Heechul were there. "Thank you so much oppa i love it." and i went and gave Leeteuk a big hug. He hugged me back and soon i let go and started to explore my room, it was huge and the bed was raised on what looked like glass so cool. I also noticed on one wall was a poster of what must be oppa's group and i must admit they looked good all that were missing from it were Henry and Zhou Mi.

"Hey oppa why aren't Henry and Zhou Mi in this picture arn't they part of Super Junior?"

"ahhhh no there part of a sub group Super Junior M, if you look over there is a poster of Super Junior M." and he pointed to the opposite wall where there was another poster and i quickly found Henry and Zhou Mi. I smiled a little and went on with my exploring and that's when i noticed Il Woo sitting on my bed and i started to make shoing motion's with my hand's but Leeteuk saw me.

"What are you doing Ha Ran?" he asked me 

"Oh i thought i saw a bug i guess i was wrong." and i awkwardly laughed he just gave me a what ever face and left my room closing the door behind him to give me privacy.

"Hey you are you just going to follow me around every where." i asked Il Woo who was lounging on my bed.

"Hey do you want to know something im not dead either, my body is laying in a hospital bed right now and the only way i can get back to it is to take over the job as death temporaly and occasonily help people so that's why i am following you around i have actually been upgraded to gaurdian angel for you, that's why i was able to come back here with you."

"your still alive like i was."

"well not exactly it wasn't my spirt that left it was my soul so i technically died but am being kept alive thank's to a breathing machine." he said to me well pacing around my room occasionly touching thing's. I continued to stae at him a bit longer then looked away and decided to take a shower and go to bed.

~next morning~

i was in a deep sleep when i felt someone start to shake me i started to wave my arm's aound to make them go away but they wouldn't so i threw one of the many pillow's i had instead at them and heard someone grunt.

"YAH Park Ha Ran wake up this minute or i will dump a bucket of water on you." said Leeteuk from beside me

"Do it i don't care." i said to him then heard Il Woo whisper in my ear to move to the other side of the bed and i did before the water hit me i then moved to the end of the bed before another bucket of water could hit me, having a guardian angel rock's.

"you know both of you will claen this all up don't you cause im not." i said to both Leeteuk and his accomplice Donghae well moving to the couch and laying down on it well wraped in my blanket.

"Yeah yeah just hurry and get ready your coming with us today i want to show you what we do and introduce you to my other friend's." Leeteuk said well setting the bucket that once had water in it on the floor beside my bed.

"Didn't my doctor say i should be resting i was just recently released from the hospital." i said to him well bringing my blanket over my head.

"You won't do anything i promise you'll just be following us around is all and whenever you need to rest we'll stop and let you ok so please hurry and get ready we leave in an hour." he said to me and motioned for Donghae to follow him and the left my room i started to grumble to myself and got out of my blanket and went to look through my suitcase for something to wear. I picked out a smiple white tank top, black legging and finished it off with my cross necklace, a black beanie and a grey leather jacket with black black boot's to finish the look.

Picture+16.pngDoesn't show the white tank top

and went to the living room where everyone was waiting and once they saw me they hoped up. "Ok im ready we can go if you want." i told them all well sitting on the edge of the couch arm.

"Aigoo why can't my little sister dress cuter." said Leeteuk i just stuck my finger in my mouth and started to make gaging noise's which made eveyone laugh.

"you will never catch me in anything cute." and shiver's went down my back and not because Il Woo was behind me. We soon left and after a hour drive we stopped in front of a building and when i stepped inside i stopped and started in amazement. We were in a huge room with a stage and lot's of chair's.

"Welcome to Music Bank, this is where idol group's such as us perform for our fan's." said Leeteuk from behind me.

"Wow it's amazing oppa this is the first time i have ever saw a stage." and i turned and smiled at him then followed him to there waiting room where the other's were geting ready and before i could turn my head away Dongahe walked past me bare chested and that's when i noticed that most pf them were half .

"Oppa why did you bring me in here well they were changing." i yelled at him well hiding in a closet and i could hear him say sorry over and over then Il Woo told me it was safe to come out and i did to see them dressed in various outfit's. Well i was making my way to the couch there was knock on the door then 5 guy's stepped into the already cramped room.

~Jaejoong POV~

I followed Changmin into Super Junior's waiting room and just stood there quitily. They all greeted us and started to talk i wasn't paying much attention and most people didn't even bother talking to me now aday's anyway's as i was looking around my eye's rested on a girl sitting on the couch.

"Hyung who is that little girl over there sitting on the couch." and i pointed toward's her Leeteuk foloowing to where i was pointing.

"Oh she's my little sister her name is Park Ha Ran." he said and motioned her over so she could greet us but when she stopped in front of me i noticed that she wasn't as little looking as i thought she was she was quite beautiful actually well part from the bruise that was on her cheek.

"Hello im Kim Jaejoong nice to meet you." i said to her and gave a small bow and when i looked up at her again i saw that her eye's were wide and she was just staring then her face changed and she smiled and did a little bow as well and walked back to the couch and i could see that she was talking to herself. Did i smell or something was that why she was talking to herself.

We left shortly after that and made our way back to our dressing room greeting other group's that we passed but all i could think about was Leeteuk hyung's little sister. "I wonder what happened to Ha Ran to cause that bruise on her cheek and i also noticed that she had a slight limp as well wonder what happened to her, i didn't even know Leeteuk hyung had a little sister." said Junsu well playing with his phone.

"I don't know why don't you go and ask her if your so curious." i said to him coldly and picked up a magazine that was laying on the coffee table and started to flip through it ignoring the other's. I knew that they could sence that something was different about me i wasn't as happy as i was before and i had started to act coldly toward's them but they never said anything and just shrugged it off.

I guess you could say that i had started to change when we started our promotion's for keep your head down i guess the stress of being in the spotlight all the time was fianlly taking a toll on me and i could feel myself starting to spiral into depression which resulted in my cold mood's and me not caring anymore. On variety show's i acted all happy like there was nothing wrong and no one suspected anything only the member's knew that something was wrong but didn't know what exactly.

I decided to take a walk since w didn't start anytime soon and well i was walking i bumped into Ha Ran. I gave her a bow and started to walk away but she stopped me.

"Jaejoong oppa can inwalk with you, i don't know where im going this is my first time here." she said well coming towards me i just gave a curt nod and started to walk well she had to walk fast to catch up to me and we walked not saying anything but for some reason it didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable it actually felt comfotable with her walking with me. I haven't felt this feeling in awhile and it surprised me. 

Sp please tell me what you think and yes if your wondering Il Woo is a permanent character in the story he will help Ha Ran a lot though out the story and also i fianlly brought in Jaejoong and maybe what he is feeling is the beginning of love you never know. Anyway's please comment and subscribe and show this to other's KAMSAMNIDA :)

 

luxury-house-designs5.jpg

I decided this will be Suju's dorm it's big enough to fit them all without them all running into each other, I don't like how they have to stay in tiny dorm's when there is so many member's.