seeing death

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

~Donghae POV~

I watched as Leeteuk's little sister caughed blood into her hand then keal over unconcsious onto the couch her head on my lap. I started to yell for Leeteuk who was in his room, he came out quickly and i pointed at his sister and started to tell him what had happened he then quickly grabed his phone and dialed the phone for an ambulance. The ambulance came 5 minutes later and she was loaded up onto a gurny and rolled out to the ambulance Leeteuk following close behind well the rest of us stayed.

~Ha Ran POV~

I could hear someone call for me but no matter how hard i tried to open my eye's they wouldn't open. Where i was all i could see was darkness there was absolutly nothing until i saw a light up ahead and i started to run for it and when i went through it felt like everything was lifted off my shouldr's and i was a peace. I looked around and noticed that i was in a field and someone was there with me. I slowly walked toward's them until i was right behind them.

"Excuse me can you tell me where i am right now." i asked the starnger. He turned towards me and i gasped, he was beyond handsome.

"Your in the between world, this is where spirt's come if the have something to finish but if i'm correct you shouldn't be here Park Ha Ran, you should be with the living." he told me.

"T-t-the bewtween world, am i ghost or something." i stuttered.

"No your not a ghost because your still alive, but your spirt has temporaily left your body oh and you can call me Jung Il Woo i am what you call a death angel."

"So if im not a ghost and am still alive why am i here then hyung?" i asked him 

"there is a mission i need you to do for me, out in the living world there is someone that need's help if he doesn't recieve this help he will die before his time, his name is Kim Jaejoong ask your brother when you wake up to introduce you to him." said the death angel, and before i could say a yes or a no i was pushed back through the light and woke up to my brother's face above mine.

"Oh thank god Ha Ran i thought i would lose you again after i just got you back." Leeteuk said to me well hugging me awkardly as i looked over his shoulder i saw Jung Il Woo again and i gasped and all he did was smile at me. Leeteuk let go of me by then and was rambeling away about something i held up my hand to make him stop and he did.

"Oppa do you know someone by the name of Kim Jaejoong?" i asked him

"Yeah i do are you a fan of his or something?" he asked me. i just shook my head and he gave me a confused look but didn't say anything more. I was realeased 2 day's later and well i was in the hospital i found out that i had suffered from internal bleeding when the 4 guy's had repeatedly kicked me and was told that i was to rest. I was braugh back to my brother's drom where he told me i would be staying. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you but i had meet my parent's and big sister yesterday and all we could do was cry and hug each other. My parent's disagreed at first with my brother's sugesstion that i stay with him but in the end he had won and now here i am in my brother's dorm with 14 other male's.

"Hey i need everyone to gather in the living room." yelled Leeteuk well he walked through the door me behind him. Soon everyone was gather some sitting on the couch or chair's other's on the floor.

"Everyone i would all like you to meet my little sister Park Ha Ran, Ha Ran these are all of the member's of my group." i waved awkwardly from behind Leeteuk and the all waved back. 

"Ummm do you all have name's or do i just call you guy #1 and so on." i told them.

"Haha funny my name is Kim Heechul by the way." he said and i bowed towards him and then everyone started to say there name's.

"So let me see if i got all your name's down there is my brother, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi and Henry did i get it right?" they all gave me thumb's up and i claped my hand's together in delight. We then started talking and i found out a lot about them and soon they felt like a big family to me. The only one that i seemed not to get along with was Heechul, all we did was argue whenever he opened his mouth.

"Argh im hungry is anyone else hungry?" asked Sungmin well laying on the floor with his hand on his stomach, everyone raised there hand's.

"Do you want me to cook it's the least i could do for letting me stay here." i asked them and i could see that Leeteuk was about to object but before he could everyone said yes and i got up and headed to the kitchen closing and locking the door behind me. When i turned away from the door i saw Jung Il Woo sitting on the counter.

"Why is it that i can see you?" i whispered to him not trying to be loud and let all of them hear me talking to myself.

"It's a gift you got when coming back through the light, im not the only one you can see if you concentrate you can see all sort's of other people walking around." he said to me well swinging his leg's back and forth i just said oh and went to find all the ingredient's i needed Jung Il Woo following me around i just ignored him and went on with my cooking.

~Henry POV~

Ha Ran has been in the kithen for over an hour now doing whatever she was doing and sometime's i could hear her give a surprised squeal or yell. I was worried that what food she brought out would look all burnt and gross looking but when she fianlly opened the door and told us all to come in what i saw was a feast.

 Korean-BBQ.jpg there dinner Ha Ran made

Everything was devoured in a matter of minute's and i can tell you right now that Ha Ran is an amazing cook. We were all full and leaning back in our chair's well Ha Ran looked at us all with wide open.

"That took me an hour to make this all and it's gone in 10 minute's you are all animal's you know that." she said well scopping some rice up and eating it. I could see some of the other member's eyeing her food.

"Don't even think about it Sungmin, i will stab you in the hand with my chopstick if i have to." she said with the most mencing voice i have ever heard and she wasn't even looking at him or his hand, he quickly took his hand away from her food before she could stab it.

~Ha Ran POV~

The food i had made for over an hour was gone in a matter of 10 minutes with me the last one still eating and even though i wasn't looking at them i could see some of them eyeing my food and thank's to Jung Il Woo's warning about Sungmin trying to steal some they didn't try. I had finally finished and asked Ryeowook to help me clean the dishes well the other's dispersed to different part's of the dorm doing whatever. We finished 30 minutes later and i turned from finshing cleaning the counter to find Donghae.

"YAH don't do that almost gave me a heart attack, do you need something or do you like scaring people?" i asked him well holding my cheast trying to make my heart slow down and from behind Donghae i could see Jung Il Woo making funny face's and i giigled a little making Donghae give me a weird look. Even though i had just meet him today and i was the only one that could see him which still creeped me out we had developed a awkward friendship.

"Oh yeah Leeteuk wanted me to bring you to the room your going to us." he said and turned motioning me to follow him.

So how did you like it, didn't expect her to be able to see ghost's did you and your probably wondering why Jung Il Woo is following Ha Ran around well you'll find out later in the story. I also do not own Jung Il Woo he is a korean actor and decided to us him as the death angel after watching 49 day's. Comment and subscribe please KAMSAMNIDA :)

Oh and if you don't know who Jung Il Woo look's like he is the main image isn't he good looking thought the image fit the roll of him as death and some of the drama's i know that he has been in is 49 day's, Flower Boy Ranyum Shop and a new drama that i don't know the name of and some other's only just found out about him thorugh Flower Boy Ranyum Shop.