On a date with DBSK

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

It was past 2AM by the time me and Super Junior finally got back to the dorms after the DBSK concert and we all just went to our room's and went to sleep. It was later that morning when i was woken up by my phone vibrating on my side table and i grabed it without opening my eye's and answered it.

"Im sleeping right now so im going to go now." i said to whoever was on the other line and was about to hang up when i heard someone protest on the other end and at first i couldn't place the voice but then it ame to me. "Jaejoong oppa why are you calling me so early in the morning i need my beauty rest?" "Im sorry Ha Ran and it's 12 in the afternoon hardly early in the morning and i was calling because i was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the member's so they could get to know you better?" well he was talking i was looking at my clock and was in shock it was inded 12 in the afternoon and no one has woken me up. "Ha Ran are you still there or did you fall asleep again?" i heard Jaejoong yell into the phone and when i looked over i saw Il Woo sitting on my desk just aughing at me and my expresion and i stuck my tounge out at him. 

"Yeah sorry im still here and yeah that sounds good i would love to hang with you and the other's, where do you want to meet up at and what time?"

"Umm how about we meet up in front of Apgujeong at 2PM." "Okay sounds good see you then." and i said goodbye and hung up letting my arm fall beside me and just layed there for awhile before Il Woo reminded me that i did have to get ready and i lept out of my bed and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. and as i was putting on my clothes i had an awesome idea for a prank i could pull on all of the member's, i grabed the towle i had used and wrped it around me making sure it looked like i was wearing nothing underneith and went out to the iving room where most of the member's had gathered.

"Hey oppa is there anymore soap i can use or bodywash there's no more left." i aksed him and he turned around at my voice and i saw his mouth drop and it was the hardest thing for me to keep a staright face and not laugh. "YAH Ha Ran what are you doing walking out in to the living room just wraped up in a towel?"

"Because i felt like it what's the problem im not showing anything everything's covered." i told him and gave him my trade mark smirk and i saw his face darken a bit. "There should be some undernieth the sink now go into the bathroom before i pick you up myself and carry you there." he said and i stuck out my tounge at him and at that moment the towel fell off my body and i could see Leeteuk's face turn from anger to shock then horror then shock all at once and all i could do was double over in laughter the other's soon joining in.

"Oh my gosh you should have seen your face oppa it was hilarous i got you all good didn't i." and i kept on laughing till tears formed "Im really sorry oppa that i did that but it was just so funny and i just had to do it." and after awhile he joined in with the laughter until it hurt for me to laugh and i just laid here on the flower panting. "Well i have to get ready so i'll see you all in awhile and i slowly got up from the floor and slowly walked to my room and went staright to my mirrior and sat down and started to put in two french braids and blow dried them until they were completly dry then took them out and prefect waves cascaded down my back.

I then started on my makeup and put on a coat of mascare and put some i liner on and i was finished. I walked into my walk in closet and started to look around and came upon a black dress with bead's hanging from the straps and picked out a pair of tight's, some black wedge's and a black lather jacket. (Yes i like the color black most of my wordrobe is black). I went back to my mirror and added some stud earring and a skcull ring and i was officialy read and it was only 1:30.

black-summer-cocktail-dress-2010.jpg(Ha Ran's outfit not something she would usually wear at all but it's cute in a way)

I logged into my laptop and logged into facebook and saw that i had several notifications and some friend request's, i clicked on the notifcations and saw that most of them were comment's to picture's that i had no clue were taken. When i looked at them i saw that they were picture taken from the concert yesterday, some were from when we were watching the concert and other's were from when we were backstage. When i started to read the comment's i noticed that they were all mean comment's.

"What is she doing with our Super Junior oppa's and DBSK oppa's she isn't even pretty."

"Why does she look so chummy with them she should just go away and not bother them."

"She should leave them alone befoe ELF'S and Cassies go after her."

"She's not even pretty so why are super junior and DBSK with her." 

and on and on the comment's went and i started to cry what did i ever do to these fan's that they had to say such mean stuff to me. I could hear Il Woo curse in the background but i paid no attention to him jst started at the screen in shock until i heard a crashing noise and saw that a vase of flower's that i had got to brighten up my room was knocked over and brokenmaking the flower all wet. And at that moment my door burst open and Leeteuk and the other's were in my doorway.

"What was tha crashing noise are you alright." he asked me and i just pointed at the broken vase not saying a word well the tear's just kept flowing down my face and when he saw that he rushed over to me and knelt down in front of me. "What's wrong why are you crying?" i didn't say anything and just pointed at the screen and when he started to read the comment's i saw his fist tighten and he let out a low growl the rest had gathered behind him and i got up and went and curled on my bed the tear's still flowing down my face.

"How could they say this to her she did nothing to them and if they were true fan's they wouldn't say stuff like this." i heard Siwon say i then heard typing and i turned and saw that Leeteuk was typing something and i went over and looked.

"Don't ever say this to my baby sister again got that she is the most beautiful girl in the world and she deserves to be treated with respect not with hatered, so to all of you who are calling yourself our fan's i suggest you apoloigize to her and i suggest that the Cassies apologize to her as well because DBSK isn't going to be very happy eiher oh and if you don't know who this is this is the leader of Super Junior." and he sent it and in an istant there were reply's to his comment.

"Oppa you didn't have to do that for me i was just going to delet my facebook account." "You shouldn't have to delet it because of them okay don't listen to those comment's okay if we listened to half the comment's we see we would probably not be super junior right now." and i saw all of them nod in agreement and i gave them all a watery smile i then looked in my mirror and saw that my mascare had run a little and i grabed a tissue and gently wiped it off then looked at the clock and saw that it was 2 and i quckly got up and wiped at my face then grabed my bag and car key's and started to run out of my room the other's yelling after me.

"YAH were are you going Ha Ran?" yelled Leeteuk from the hallway. "Im going to hang out with Jaejoong and the other's i'll be back later im already late." and i ran out of the door not bothering to hear his response i then grabed my phone well i was waiting for the elevatore and dialed Jaejoong's number and he answered on the third ring.

"Ha Ran where are you me and the other's are in front of Apgujeong but we don't see you?"

"Im sorry i didn't notice the time so im just eaving the dorm's now so i should be there in a bit im really sorry."

"It's alright we'll just wait in a resturant then the other's are complaing there hungry."

"Okay then i'll meet you there, i have to go now im getting in my car now see you then."

and i hung up the phone and started my car and drove away. I arrived at Apgujeong 30 minutes later to find all of the parking spot's taken and i gave a frusterated sigh and drove aroud until one became avaliable and when i finally met up with them i was an hour late. "Im so sorry i am late." i said to them all when i arrived at there table and they all looked up at me and stared at me in shock.

"Wow Ha Ran you look different today." said Changmin who was sipping at his drink. "Maybe it's because she's wearing heel's and makeup and her hair isn't in a ponytail or in her face." said Junsu beside him and they started to laugh.

"YAH i have never looked like that well meeting you guy's and you know it." i told them and i put my arm's in front of my chest and did a pouty face and it just made them laugh harder. "Now that is just to cute never thought you could do that." Junsu said through his laughter i sat down beside Jaejoong and i ontinued to pout. it wasn't until a yummy chocolatey drink was in front of me that my face brightened up and smiled in joy. I took a sip and closed my eye's and sighed in happiness and when i opened them again all of them were staring at me. "What i love chocolate is that a crime?" "No not at all it's just you looked really pretty." and i could feel a blush start to form when U-know said that to me and i looked down at my drink and a shy smile formed on my lips. "Well thank you." after that we all just started to chat about random thing's and we were all soon done with our drink's and we got up and paid and just walking around comeing across street vendor's and i made them all try on funny headband's and i took a picture of each of them and then they made me waer one but instead of me looking funny i looked cute instead and they made me do a cute pose and i did Junsu's angle pose and i heard him groan.

"So did you have a good time last night at the concert was there a favorite part for you?"asked Jaejoong who was walking beside me the others in front of us.

"I did and the whole thing was amazing now i know why you are the number one group in asia." and i saw him blush a little. "Really you liked it?" "Of course i liked it i loved it actually all of that will be in mine and all of the Cassies mind's that were there for the rest of there lives thank you for inviting me." i said to him but the moment was soon broken by the other's.

"YAH you two lovebird's stop talking and catch up will you." yelled Yoochun and i noticed how far behind we were and i looked up at Jaejoong and we both laughed and started to walk faster until we had caught up  with them. we continued to walk around for awhile stopping in store's ocassionaly and i baught a few thing's for myself and something for Leeteuk as a thank you present for letting me live with him and the member's at the dorm's.

We finally stopped at a small cafe and got something to eat and a few of there fan's started  to take photo's of them nd some were pointing at me and i was reminded of those comment's and i looked away and tried to hide my face as best as i could. "What are you doing Ha Ran" asked Jaejoong. "Umm well im trting to hide from your fan's picture taking i don't want to be in any of the photo's." i told him well still hiding my face not daring to look at him in case they caught my face in one of there picture's. "Why not?" "Well let's just say the last photo's i was seen in with you a lot of your fan's had negative thing's to say."

So im goijg to stop here i don't feel so good right now and it's ;like alomost 2 im the morning here and my eye's are getting blury so i hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't be a silent reader comment and subscribe please KAMSAMHNIDIA :)