prolouge

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

~No one's POV~

For the Park family it was a typical Monday, both Jungsoo and Ha Ran at school and there parent's at work. They didn't know that there live's were all going to change that day.

"In Young, Jungsoo, Ha Ran mommy's home." yelled a very beautiful women from the front door, well she was putting her thing's away in run's her 10 year old son and 11 year old daughter come running in a worried expersion's on there face's.

"Where is your little sister she's usually here to greet me before you are?" asked Jungsoo's mother.

"Umma when me and In Young went to pick Ha Ran up from kindergarten she wasn't there, some of the kid's said she was taken early by a women they all thought it was you, i think she was kidnapped umma." after he said that his mother collapsed onto the ground her husband coming through the door at that moment and ran over to his wife.

"She was taken my little girl was taken." she said and started to cry into her husband's arm's. 3o minute's later the police were at there house asking question's and trying to figure out who had taken little 5 year old Ha Ran. Week's then month's then year's went by without a trace of Ha Ran and the Park family gave up all hope of ever finding her. They went on with there life's and Leeteuk had ended up training with SM Entertainment and eventually debuting with super Junior well In Young went on to study in Switzerland. It has now been 16 year's since Ha Ran's disapperance. In a matter of week's Leeteuk's and Ha Ran's live's will change.

so this is a little look into the past of Ha Ran's past i guess you could call it the prolouge. please rcomment and subscribe KAMSAMNIDA :)