Going to a DBSK concert

Living with a idol borther...... plus falling in love with an idol star (HIATUS)

It's been about 2 week's since i last seen Jaejoong but we do send text message's back and forth frequently and i guess you could say we are close friend's. Il Woo is happy with the progress but he still bother's me frequently as well, sometime's he even bother's the member's which is funny and i actually don't stop him. One time he pranked Leeteuk oppa when he was trying to pour a glass of juice and he kept moving his glass and Leeteuk got so freaked he ran from the kitchen.

In the 2 week's i have actually been busy going to all of suju's schedule's with them and through that the fan's have found ot im Leeteuk's little sister, they didn't except me at first but gradually some of them did and now im being asked for autograph's as well (mostly fan's asking me to get the member's autograph's). But today i finally had a break and i was enjoying it without any distraction's from either Leeteuk or Il Woo and i greatly appricated that from them. 

I was laying in my bed reading one of my favorite book's (the mortal instrument triology) when i heard my phone vibrate beside me and saw that i had recieved a text message from Jaejoong.

To: Ha Ran

From: Jaejoong oppa

Hey Ha Ran was just wondering if you would like to come see the first night of our concert tonight, you don't have to come if you don't want to was just wondering. If you do decide to come just tell the guy's at the gate my name and they will let you in, but if they ask for something more say this to them 'the sun rises in the east' and they will most likely let you in if not just call me ok. Hope to see you there come backsatge after if you like and you can bring Super Junior as well if they are free.

I smiled at the text message then went out of my room to ask if any of them were free to come with me to the concert and i found ot that all of them were free and asked them if they wanted to go to the DBSK concert with me and they all said yes so i immidetly sent Jaejoong a text message.

~Jaejoong POV~

I was waiting for Ha Ran text message like a boyfriend would do waiting for his girlfriend's call, i was sitting at my desk when Junsu came into my room and asked me to make him food but i jst shot him an annoyed look and told him to wait a bit and i would and as i was saying that my phone vibrated.

To: Jaejoong

From: Ha Ran <3

I would love to come to your concert and the other's are coming as well, hope you do an awesome job and i will see you after the concert fighting and tell the other's i said hi and will see them as well see you soon :)

I felt my stomach do a summer sault when i saw that she was coming, i have been wanting to see her since that day we went out and had fun but never got the chance when we had to prepare for the concert and since the tour has started i wouldn't be seeing her all that much anyway's that's why i asked her to come to the concert. I looked over at the clock on my night table and saw that we had to leave in 15 minute's to the stadium to do soundcheck.

~Few hour's later a few minute's before the concert Ha Ran POV~

Come on guy's the concert start's in a matter of few minute's and i started to run to the front of the stadium but was stopped by a very tall guy.

"Do you have a ticket miss?"

"No i don't, but Jaejoong personally invited me."

"That's what all of them say, if you don't have a ticket you don't get in."

"But mister please." and that when i remembered the phrase he told me to say "Umm 'the sun rises in the east'," i told him and all he gave me was a confused look and sighed in frusteration and got out my phone and dialed Jaejoon's number but he didn't answer and i was about to ask him again to let me in but the other's had finally caught up to me.

"Ha Ran is there a problem?"

"Yeah this ahjusshi here won't let me in even after i told him Jaejoong oppa invited me personally."

"It's true he did invite her personally but can't you let us in we are Super Junior friend's of DBSK?" said Leeteuk and the guy just looked at him for a sec and just sighed and let us through not wanting to cause some ELFS that had gathered to go after him. We ran into the stadium and immeditly went down to the floor seats that were reserved for us.

When we had sat down the light's went out and we were all in total darkness then the screen lit up and showed the opening video and all i could hear was screaming then all of a sudden DBSK them selves were on the stage and the scream's got even louder and all i could see around me was a sea of red. I must admit the concert was amazing i loved everything about it even the solo's. When it ended i could hear fan's behind me crying and wishing that it didn't end some crying because they were so happy. 

I folowed the fan's out and started to make my way to the backstage area but was stopped by ELFS when they saw Super Junior and it made us get there even longer but we fianlly did get there and we were immeditly let in. Since i didn't know where i was going Leeteuk lead us and fianlly we came into a huge receiving area where fan's had gathered and DBSK were signing cd's and other thing's but when Jaejoong saw me he signed one last thing then made his way toward's me.

"Ha Ran you made it." and he gave me a big smile and gave me a hug to the shock of some of his fan's.

"Yep i did and you guy's did amazing i liked your solo it was so good." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv_FoB93e28&feature=fvst Jaejoong's solo)

Jaejoong was called over again to say goodbye to the fan's and i saw some of them give me glare's when they went past me but i just smiled back at them not caring if they galred at me i did nothing wrong to them.

So i finally updated this story and i hope that the people that have subscribed didn't get mad at me for not updating in so long, right now im writing 3 other stories plus this one so it's a lot of stories to update and im not the type of person to update every day either. So i hope you like this chapter and im sorry i didn;t talk a lot about the concert i've never been to one since they have never come to Canada so i was just writing what i have seen from the concert on youtube. Please cmment and subscribe as well KAMSAMNIDIA :)

MIROTIC CONCERT THOUGHT I WOULD POST LINK'S TO IT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET

PART 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQb0LnMTOBU

PART 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKB7sRAOEk&feature=fvwrel

PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHAg12qt1JU&feature=related

PART 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOuLWbx2dQ&feature=related

PART 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auY15yK-36o&feature=related

PART 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H66tc3iIXIY&feature=fvwrel

PART 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZfy22ujgt0&feature=fvwrel

PART 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1H0YJ0zdA&feature=related

PART 9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVuDJ9qaDtw&feature=related

PART 10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH1UGOiq8GM&feature=related

PART 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiS18V3_qvo&feature=fvwrel

PART 12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnfrRV3fq4A&feature=related

PART 13: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX9nAuEezBw&feature=related