~| 2 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun removed the lid from the shoe box. A bundled stack of envelopes sat inside, along with a stray one at the bottom of that stack. She untied the string that was around the stack of letters and set it to the side. At the corner of each letter, there was a number. They went in order. She picked up the first one, with the number 1 at the top-left corner. She opened the envelope with caution and once again unfolded the paper inside. 

13/06/15

You know what today is? Today marks the day I first confessed I liked you. So what, I remember those kinds of things. But you know that all too well, don't you?

I'm trying to find you. I've asked around if anyone knew you or if anyone from high school had seen you. But no one knows. I need to find you soon, Yongsun. I want to tell you so much and I want to try to love you like I used to again. God, I was such an idiot for all the crap that happened. 

I miss you lots. I hope you're at least smiling your adorable smile that could make one's day brighter than any other. 

Never stop smiling, my love. Please, smile everyday. 

~Byulyi

Yongsun read that last sentence. A smile did curve it's way to as more tears came down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter