~| 1 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll see you tomorrow!" She yelled to the restaurant's kitchen, pulling her hair back into a tail. 

The owner of the restaurant, Kyungsoo, shouted back over running water, "Sleep well, Youngsun!" 

With that, she put on her cute smile and her raincoat, and walked out in the pouring rain. Yongsun threw her hood over her head and started heading back to her apartment. The rain was cold and  falling hard from the ominous clouds of the sky. Her body shivered after a gust of wind went by. Then she began to run, since she didn't want to catch a cold from the rain. In time, Yongsun got to her apartment building's lobby. She took her hood off, a piece of her bangs falling in front of her eyes. She brushed it away, then walking over to her mailbox to see if she recieved anything whilst she was working. 

She unlocked it with the code and opened the door. Her eyebrows knitted at what was inside. 

"What's this?" Yongsun muttered to herself. A small shoe box was inside. It was black and had a shiny look to it in the light. She took the box from the mail compartment, holding it with both of her hands. A small envelope was taped to the top of it, her name written neatly in blue ink. 

She recognized that handwriting from anywhere. 

Yongsun swallowed the lump that rose in , shutting her mailbox and locking it. She quickly went to the elevator to go up to her apartment. 

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

After she entered, she took a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter