~| 12 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Yongsun, 

I sincerely hope I didn't make you cry. I hate it when you cry. But if I did, then I'm sorry. I figured that I should put everything else I had to say in this letter, since I find it hard for me to try and write short letters, recently. May as well pull through the hurt in one longer letter, right? 

I regret everything. Not being there for you, when you were there for me. Not telling you that I got a scholarship in the States for music. Not telling you I loved you enough. Damn it, I regret it all, Yongsun. I'm so sorry. I know I probably won't be forgiven immediately, or ever get a second chance at being something with you again. But I wish we could be friends again. Being friends is enough. 

All these letters I've sent you can be summed up in just a few, simple words. I love you and I never stopped loving you. In the years I've been in America, and the two years now that I've been back, I never stopped thinking about you. I wondered if you were healthy. If you were smiling. Things like that, you know? When I thought about you, I also thought about myself and how I was a horrible girlfriend to you, and you were the best thing that had ever happened to me. I couldn't give anything in return. 

I love you so much, Kim Yongsun. You're beautiful, kind, sweet, and have the goofiest sense of humor that I love so dearly. You sing my songs the best. I hope you still sing, love. Everyone deserves to hear your beautiful voice.

Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter