~| 11 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun looked at the stack of letters again. She noticed there weren't many left. Only three. Plus, there was another envelope in there, not part of the stack. She frowned, wiping her eyes from crying. She picked up the next one and opened it. 

02/03/16

There are times when I want to be a kid again. Maybe even a teenager again. Because we were inseparable, back then. I miss those times, you know. 

I wish we could go back, Yongsun. I wish that so so much. 

~Byulyi

Tears filled her eyes again. She took the next letter into her hands, shaking. 

15/04/16

I miss you, Sunnie. It seems to get harder each time I try to write to you. There would be more. But I haven't been able to bring myself to write to you in the past while. It hurts. God, it hurts so much. 

~Byulyi

Two envelopes in the box. Yongsun took the one with the last number at the corner of it. 

19/04/15

I miss you a hell of a lot more than I ever did, right now. Yet I'm still too afraid to see you. I just want you to do what you used to do, when I was like this. I know you remember it. You sang to me beautifully and softly. You rocked me back and forth and my hair. You kissed my head countless times. 

You know I wasn't as fearless as I made myself to be. You know me better than I know myself. The fact that I'm so afraid to see you and ask for your comfort is pretty pathetic, don't you think? Yet, I need you so bad. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter