~| 4 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun decided against reading any more letters and went to sleep, with red eyes and a stuffy nose. She cried too much after just reading three letters. When she woke up, her eyes were puffy and her nose was even stuffier. But she could've cared less. She didn't bother putting makeup on. She took her hair out of her braid and changed into navy skinny jeans and a graphic tee. After that, she left for work. 

The rain had finally cleared up, but the sky was still full of clouds, so it was probably going to rain later. The air was cool, luckily, since she wasn't prepared for the hot, sticky weather to come. It was almost mid-May, so it was bound to happen soon. 

Yongsun entered the restaurant she worked at, found her apron with her name tag on it, and tied it around her waist. She pulled her hair back once again in a low tail. 

"Yongsun!" She heard her name called from the kitchen. 

She yelled back, "I'm coming!" Quickly, she made her way to it, brushing her stray bangs out of her face. It was Kyungsoo, the restaurant's owner, that had called her. He was busy getting things prepared for the customers that would be coming soon, chopping vegetables and what have you. Despite the overwhelming sadness from last night still lingering over her, Yongsun smiled and began helping Kyungsoo out. 

"You know how to read my mind better than Jongin does." Kyungsoo chuckled. 

Her smile widened as she washed some rice. "That's what happens when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter