~| 7 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, her cellphone was blasting its typical ringtone. It startled Yongsun as she finished the next letter. She let out a sigh of relief, picked it up, and slid her thumb over the screen, not even bothering to look at who was calling her. 

"Hello?" 

"Unnie, you picked up!" 

Yongsun immediately recognized that voice. "Wheein?" 

"Yup! It's been so long." Her voice was just as cute and excited as ever. 

Yongsun felt so relieved to hear her dongsaeng's voice after so many years. "How did you...?"

"I got it from Kyungsoo. I just got a job at his restaurant and he started talking about you." She stopped a moment, and Yongsun heard the frown in her voice as she said, "Is everything okay, though? He said you were crying earlier and you wouldn't tell him why." 

"No, I'm okay." It's Wheein. Why are you lying to her?

"Unnie, I know that tone. Come on, it's just me."

Yongsun heaved a long sigh. "Okay. But tomorrow. It's late and we both have work tomorrow." 

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"From Byul-unnie?" Wheein asked, both her and Yongsun on break and sitting outside. The day was cool and sunny, compared to the past days that have rained endlessly. 

Yongsun nodded, a bit of blush tinging her cheeks. "It kind of surprised me. We haven't spoke to one another in years and yet, she sends me this box of letters." 

"Have you read them all?" 

"No, not all of them. I'm getting there though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter