~| 9 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That doesn't sound right to me."

"What do you mean?" 

Wheein sighed, leaning against the wall during hers and Yongsun's break. "I mean, Byul-unnie wouldn't be that scared, would she? Come on, we were friends with her for years and she was pretty fearless. Scared to see you? I'm sorry, but the Byul-unnie I know would come right to you." 

Yongsun tongued the inside of her cheek. Wheein was right. Byulyi was the most fearless out of their small group of friends. She protected each of them and loved them dearly. How could Byulyi be afraid of seeing Yongsun? She was strong. 

"I didn't hire you two to hang around, especially you, Wheein!" Kyungsoo's booming voice from the kitchen broke Yongsun out of her thoughts. 

"Yes..." 

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

That night, Kyungsoo forced Yongsun to stay and help him with cleanup of the kitchen. The air was more tense than it had ever been, since Kyungsoo was probably a bit pissed off that Yongsun wouldn't tell him anything, yet she could tell Wheein. Yongsun wasn't sure what to say to her childhood best friend. Sorry? No, that probably wouldn't do. It was Kyungsoo, after all. But that was the only thing she could think of to say to him. 

Just as she was about to part her lips to speak, Kyungsoo beat her to it. "I'm sorry if I'm being a jerk about all of this." 

Yongsun stared at Kyungsoo with widened eyes, swallowing the small lump that grew in . 

Kyungsoo st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter