~| 5 |~

remember the old times.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went home with a heavy heart. She hated that she snapped at her best friend like she did. But she wasn't ready to tell him about the letters she recieved from Byulyi. After everything that happened those years ago, Kyungsoo really didn't like Byulyi. In fact, if he could, he would strangle her for the things she did wrong. He felt that even if she apologized, she shouldn't be forgiven. Even if she begged to be forgiven, she didn't deserve it. Unlike Kyungsoo, Yongsun thought maybe Byulyi deserved a chance. Though, that would be decided officially after she goes through all the letters. 

She arrived home, kicking her shoes off and walking to her living room. The box of letters was just how she left it the night before. The lid was off and set to the side. The first three letters she read were folded up and put back in their respectful envelopes so she wouldn't lose track of them. The larger stack of letters still sat in the box, nicely and in order. 

She knew that the next letters were going to bring her to tears, if the first three already did so. But she didn't care. She had to read each one. They were from Byulyi, whom she hadn't heard from in years. At first she didn't want to read them, but now after reading just a few, she knew she couldn't stop there. So, she picked up the next letter with the number 3 on it. She opened it carefully. 

02/07/15

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find you. It's so hard when we haven't contacted each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter