"Hypertensive" - WINNER | PAPA YG

YG FAMILY IMAGINES

"Hypertensive" - WINNER | PAPA YG

(photo credits not mine)

timeline: during WIN days.

Song Mino had been rushed to the hospital because of an accident that happened during practice. He fractured his ankle and he had to take a lot of painkillers to ease the feeling he was in right now. Because of that, he was acting weirdly in front of everyone.

"Mino, get some rest and skip the monthly evaluation. I'm sure sajangnim would understand," Seungyoon commented worriedly as he took a seat beside him.

"That's a no-no," he laughed. For a reason, he didn't know why. But it sounded so damn funny. "Not in the way, man!"

Jinwoo's doe-like eyes shined with distress as he wiped his sweat-stained forehead with a towel. "We should probably take him back to the dorm."

"Yeah, he's seriously looking like trouble," Seunghoon commented as he joined the circle of people forming around Mino.

"Come on, guys! I'm okay!" He was laughing like a mad person now, worrying s. He stood up immediately, and in doing so, made him see imaginary transparent worms dancing in his line of vision. "I can walk perfectly! See?"

He tried walking in a straight line, but his legs were failing him. He felt drunk. This was an amazing discovery because he didn't even have a drop of alcohol yet. The members must've been jumping too much for his world to move like this.

Suddenly, his surroundings felt wobbly and full of color. He even saw colors he didn't know exist before. The floor was like jelly, and every time he took a step, his feet will get stuck. He laughed like a kid. This was so fun! He was having so much fun. Where are the other members? They are seriously missing out on something fun.

He heard some people laughing. He heard his BIGBANG sunbaenim's voices singing. They are there? Where are they? He couldn't see. Whatever. The bed in front was calling for his attention now. He fell smack on it, feeling the soft mattress with his hands. He was like creating snow angels on the bed.

"This feels warm..."

He suddenly thought of the monthly evaluation so he danced. Danced and danced until he stopped. He suddenly felt y. So he danced ily. He saw a pretty girl staring at him from afar, inviting him to come closer. And so he did.

He sat at her lap and danced ily. He did a body wave in front of her. He even winked at her while touching his chest sensually.

He knew it. She wants the—

"YAH SONG MINO!"

And suddenly it felt like something hard hit him and knocked him out unconscious.

Mino woke up to the familiar scent of the hospital. He knew he has a fractured ankle but why did his head throb so badly?

He was greeted by the angry faces of s but he could only stare at them with confusion.

"What the hell happened?"

Taehyun almost shoved his phone in front of his face. He was making him watch a recorded video. Mino played it.

He couldn't help but widen his eyes. He was dancing wildly across the practice room and if that wasn't even worse enough, he was providing a free to the one and only Yang Hyun-suk. Yang Hyun to the effin' suk. The boss whose cold stare was enough to send shivers down his spine, the reason for his nightmares, the mere presence that scares him to death besides his mom.

At the next frame, he was ing sajangmin with his sharp eyes clearly darkening and turning murderous every second that passed.

Mino felt his mouth getting dry. He could see it flashing before his very eyes; his career, his reputation, everything that he worked hard for... will go down the drain. He could see his sajangnim telling him to go pack his bags and kick him out of the building, in a ing rainy day. But sajangnim doesn't give a rat's about it. He thrives on other people's misery, and Mino's misery will make him live forever.

Song Mino's fate after that incident remains a mystery. Coincidentally after that, his leadership rights were transferred to Seungyoon.

They say it was because of his ankle injury.

But Mino knew better.

note: not proofread thoroughly! Also one of the files that were made last year so I don't know what the heck entered my mind to write this. Seems too much of a waste to let it rot in drafts.