"Sweet Payback" - JUNHOE | HANHI

YG FAMILY IMAGINES

"Sweet Payback" - JUNHOE | HANHI

(photo credits not mine)


"Here, hold my phone. I'll just clean the dishes," Hayi replied as she brought out her phone to Junhoe.

Junhoe, unsure of what she wanted him to do, turned his back on her as she wore gloves and opened the faucet. He was just in the middle of the living room when Hayi's phone glowed with a message.

Hanbinnie: Where you at, my luv? <3

Junhoe's lips contorted with disgust. He didn't really want to witness the leader acting all lovey-dovey to his noona. Suddenly, his bright mind formed a genius plan. Looking over his shoulder and noticing Hayi busy with the dishes, he went to his room and unlocked her phone to reply to his hyung, thankful that she trusted him enough with her passcode.

Hayi: I'm going back to my apartment. Why?
Hanbinnie: :(( whyy? You said you're at the dorm :( :'(

He stifled a laugh. Since when did their leader used so much emoticons at one sentence alone? This will be fun.

Hayi: Don't worry about me. Your hyung is guiding me back :)
Hanbinnie: MY hyung? Who???

He could feel the anger and suspicion radiating from the text. And he knew exactly the person to fan the flame even more.

Hayi: Bobby oppa <3 he really takes care of me well. Arent you glad he's on the team with you?
Hanbinnie: WHAT?! Stay away from him! NOW.
Hanbinnie: That guy's a creep. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. He watches too much .

Junhoe's brows rose up in amusement. This was getting interesting.

Hayi: come on. Don't pretend you're not like him.

He didn't receive a message after a long while, making him think what dilemma he put the leader through.

Hanbinnie: where is this feisty attitude coming from?
Hayi: you know how much of a tiger i am. Rawr ;)
Hanbinnie: ...are you alright?

Junhoe couldn't help himself so he laughed aloud, unguilty since no one was around him to hear him go crazy.

Hanbinnie: got it.
Hanbinnie: figured it out now.

Junhoe wasn't the one to be nervous, but right now he hoped Hanbin didn't figure it out yet. He was having too much fun on this right now to end it abruptly.

Hanbinnie: KIM JIWON.
Hanbinnie: YOU CLEVER .
Hanbinnie: Get your filthy hands off my baby's phone. Give it back. Now.

What a stupid, gullible leader. Junhoe thought to himself while shaking his head. Poor Hanbin. Which, in his opinion, was more fun to fool.

His mock pity for the leader changed to a sinister smirk.

Hayi: How did you find out so soon? 😱 You're really daebak, Kim Hanbin ❀️ -Kimbap
Hanbinnie: Well, thank you
Hanbinnie: WAIT WHAT YOU STUPID LYING
Hayi: Language, my dear Hanbinnie ;) Remember who this phone belongs to
Hayi: Hey, remember that one drunken night when I confessed something about Hayi?
Hanbinnie: Stay ten meters away from my baby or I'll cut you off the team

The evil grin was becoming permanent in Junhoe's mouth as his master plan was slowly falling into place. He cracked his fingers masterfully and went on to type the biggest scheme of his life. And he loved how it involved breaking the friendship between his most beloved (read as annoying) hyungs.

Hayi: Remembered saying that I like Hayi so much during I'm Different promotions... also remembered that we fought over who courts Hayi first...
Hanbinnie: WHAT THE FLIPPING KIM JIWON
Hayi: Cause you know? I'd like to take back saying that I'd step back for you. Turns out it wasn't just a crush
Hanbinnie: You better be joking or else
Hayi: Well what can you do now, loverboy? I'm closer to her now than you think ;)

This. Is. Gold. Junhoe muttered to himself as he stared awed at the beauty of texts coming from Hanbin. The lad was conjuring out expletives one after another with different kinds of threats that mankind haven't even uncovered yet. Turns out Hayi was always the switch to rile up the annoying leader.

Oh this was some sweet, honey gold, better than honey, payback.

Hanbinnie: THATS IT. IM INFRONT OF THE DORM. YOU BETTER BE THERE OR ILL THROW YOU AND YOUR STUPID WINNIEPOOH TOY OUT OF THE WINDOW

The swiftness of the hyung surprised Junhoe that he rose up from his bed and hurriedly left to go to the living room.

The living room was noisy with chatter, cheers and laughters coming from the other members watching a basketball game on replay on television. Popcorns were messily thrown under the couches which Jinhwan hyung wasn't fond of. Junhoe watched as he picked some and threw the pieces harshly on Bobby's face.

Bobby. Junhoe's eyes gleamed with the sudden concoction of another evil idea. Of course, Bobby.

The previous maknae casually approached Bobby and dropped Hayi's phone on his lap. The latter didn't even notice the sudden weight dropped on his body as he was too transfixed on the screen, jeering for a short while when the rival team scored a three-pointer from the set.

As soon as Junhoe did the unthinkable, the front door beeped melodiously, signaling that someone just pressed the passcode of the house. He didn't need to look to find out who it was.

"KIM JIWON!"

Sensing the tense atmosphere aura Hanbin was emitting, Junhoe took it upon himself to leave the bloody scene that will take place any second from now. He sauntered over the dining area adjacent to the kitchen where Hayi was busy cleaning the dishes.

"Not now, Hanbin!"

Junhoe whistled to himself and leaned against the doorframe beside Hayi's postion on the sink. "How ya doin', noona?"

She seemed awakened from a trance as she looked up at him and sent him a harmless smile. "Good. Is Hanbin there yet?"

The sound of things hitting something reverberated. A ruckus was happening and the hurried shouts of his other hyungs were also heard.

"Betrayer!"
"What the are you doing, Hanbin?!"

Hayi's eyebrows knotted in concern. She removed the gloves and patted her hands dry. "What's happening out there?"

Before she could even move an inch, he grabbed her shoulder and sent her a reassuring smile. "Oh, you know those cheeky bastards." He rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "They're playing that stupid wrestling game again. Gets very chaotic everytime but you know we have Jinhwan. It's a boy thing."

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TODAY KIM JIWON!"
"Calm the down! I didn't even do anything wrong!"

Junhoe pushed himself away from the doorframe and put out his phone and earphones from his pocket. "Hey you know what's really amazing to do while washing the dishes? Listening to music of course!"

"What?" came Hayi's confused reply, obviously still distracted by the ongoing ruckus happening just a room next to them.

He was already putting his earphones on both of her ears before she could even think of leaving. "Listen to the smooth vocals of the one and only Goo Junhoe and your life will change forever. I promise you. Think of a duet sometime, will you? Heard an album's cooking in the studio."

Her lips grew into a pleasant smile as her head slowly bobbed to the rhythm of the music. With a finger pointed to her earphone, she mouthed, 'this is good!'

Crash. Smack. "BEING A SORRY EXCUSE OF A LEADER ISN'T ENOUGH, AND NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING YOU ONLY HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DO?!"
Plop. "DON'T ACT SO NAIVE! I'VE SEEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT MY HAYI! YOU STILL LIKE HER!"

Junhoe instinctively increased the volume as the argument was getting heated. Hayi, startled by the sudden increase of the volume, looked at him in wonder.

"Oh, don't worry about it noona," he replied reassuringly. "Don't you worry about a thing..."

She closed her eyes and let the music take her away. In sync with the ongoing commotion, Junhoe laughed very evilly. Very very evilly.

Oh the sound of Hanbin and Bobby fighting was music to his ears alright.


note: i live for leehi x junhoe friendship and junhoe sass. get hyped! IKON's coming back!