"One of A Kind Girl" - JUNHOE | JINWOO

YG FAMILY IMAGINES

"One of A Kind Girl" - JUNHOE | JINWOO

(photo credits not mine)


Junhoe was at the studio with B.I. and Bobby, helping them create the right tune for their newly-produced beats. He wanted to refresh his mind so he left the room first.

He was walking along the halls of the practice rooms, one he was too familiar with. He was looking around uninterestedly when someone caught his eye. All doors were transparent so he had the chance to look at a practice room. There was no one else inside but a pretty girl. She had black hair and was wearing a pretty dress. She was wearing stockings too and it excited Junhoe all of a sudden when he saw that. He couldn't see her face clearly because she was leaning downward on the floor, massaging her ankle because she was wearing heels. It must be one of the Hi-Tech team but she wasn't familiar.

Junhoe heard some chatter nearby so he took it as a cue to leave there. He might be labeled as a creep if he stayed longer.

He went back to the studio and the two boys were busily writing, having struck their inspiration. He joined them and he was also motivated too, because of some black-haired girl he just met earlier. She was definitely his type.

A few hours had passed and Junhoe felt the need to go to the toilet. He excused himself from the two members and went to the restroom.

There was no one around so he was glad. As he was doing his business there, he heard some clanking of heels walking nearby. He was confused. This was the restroom for the boys.

Someone took the stall beside him to take a pee and it was too familiar for Junhoe not to recognize. That black hair, that pretty dress, that y stockings...

He that Junhoe thought was a she suddenly turned to look at him to smile.

"Junhoe, annyeong," he greeted with a baritone voice but still had aegyo on it.

What.

The.

FLIPPING.

.

It was that feminine hyung, Jinwoo from WINNER.

MY LIFEEEEEEE!!!!


on a side note: I'm starting to get scared that I'm stanning this girl guy.

I was more freaked out when a fan on Twitter pointed this out:

https://twitter.com/XXXScribbles/status/526917518598750208

THIS IS SO UNREAL!!!

on another side note: shamelessly promoting  go read my other story if you have time ^_^ which stars the pretty boy of WINNER ^^

The Innocent Playboy