"Stay" - JENNIE x MINO

YG FAMILY IMAGINES

"Stay" - JENNIE x MINO

-🎀⚫-

All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay

-🎀⚫-

STAY X BODY
JENNIE x MINO

In which Jennie wishes Mino to stay, away from their responsibilities as idols under the public scrutiny.

-🎀⚫-

"Stay."

The word came from Jennie's lips as if it was natural, as if it was something she always said. Her arms around his waist tightened as he attempted to move.

"Stay," she repeated, more desperate.

Mino's chest reverberated with a resigned breath. "I have a schedule to attend. I'll go back later."

She shook her head, her obvious disagreement felt against his back. "No. Stay with me. Just for a minute. I miss you so much already."

Mino felt himself unconsciously smiling, still not immune with his girl's charms. The wistful tone in her voice was melting his composure he struggled to form in front of her. It didn't help that her slender arms captured him in place, and although he was a lot stronger than her, he didn't make a move to go away because secretly, he wanted her to.

He wanted to stay, he really did, but he had schedules and responsibilities with the company and their fans. Jennie being like this hitting close to home made it harder for him to leave. It'd be selfish to wish for a moment, even for a second, for time to pause.

"I really have to go. I can hear manager hyung complaining," he reasoned out, more to himself rather than the girl keeping him in place, as if that was enough reason to make him leave. The moment his voice faltered told him that he needed a lot more convincing to do so.

He thought it was enough for Jennie to weigh in the consequences but then she went on to plant a soft kiss at his nape. The spot where her soft lips landed left a tingling sensation. Mino felt the lump in his throat, his pulse not on its normal beat.

"Stay," she repeated, more needy this time, her tone thick with emotion.

In an instant, he turned around, catching her off-guard. Mino used that time to snake his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Don't make me wanna stay, or else I'll do," he whispered gruffly.

She enticingly grinned. "Stay."

Somehow, that was enough reason for Mino to inch closer and planted his lips on hers.

-🎀⚫-

note: REQUESTED. I thought this crack ship was nonexistent until I saw/read other ff with them as couples. Mygad, this is happening. Please call their ship name MiNnie cause it's hella cute. Also inspired by Alessia Cara's 'Stay'. A part of the song's lyrics appeared at the top.

P.S. It'd be a crime for you not to listen to SECHSKIES' 'Three Words'. Seriously, go have a listen! Also, 'Three Words' is aligned with the mood of this drabble ;) You'll fall in love with it, trust me (or not, if this type of music is not your taste). It has a y vibe, with a sense of longing or regret, but at the same time can make your heart race (idk? It's how it makes me feel). Okay, I'll stop babbling now