"Prank Wars: Part 1" - iKON | BLACKPINK | WINNER

YG FAMILY IMAGINES

"Prank Wars: Part 1" - iKON | BLACKPINK | WINNER

timeline: dimension where winner is complete, 2NE1 haven't disbanded yet, and TOP's not in the military.

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

It felt like time came to a screeching halt. Everyone stared wide-eyed, shocked at the scene before them. No one, not even the senior Psy, expected this.

No one dared to mutter a word or gasp or even pant, afraid that if they did, the focus of the scary eyes would be aimed at them.

Scary eyes meaning the one and only, boss Yang Hyun-suk.

The thought that passed through everyone’s mind was: How the hell did sajangnim knew?

That was a question for another day as they have other problems to deal with right now.

That being sajangnim’s clothes assassinated with the colors of pink, yellow, red, blue, violet, green, and many other things.

Oh they were so dead.

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

D-7

“He’s done it again!” came Donghyuk’s screeching voice the moment he entered the iKon dorm. “That brat Junhoe did it again!”

Bobby’s smile paused as he took his eyes off the TV and look at the fuming dongsaeng by the door. Confused, he asked, “What? What did June do?”

But the lad in question continued his rant. “Does he think he’s funny, huh? Is it his goal to ruin me and other people’s lives?! Why is he even at our group? Ikon’s better with one less member anyway!”

Jinhwan, hearing the commotion, came running from the kitchen. He was clad in a pink apron with a ladle on one hand, a shocking visual the members had the opportunity to see everyday.

The considered mother hen looked questionably at Bobby who only shrugged.

“Donghyuk, what’s wrong?” came Jinhwan’s calming voice.

Donghyuk whipped out his phone and almost shoved it in front of Jinhwan’s face, making the latter consciously step back.

“Look! That brat messaged our Blackpink hoobae using my phone!”

Hearing Donghyuk getting involved with a girl group made Bobby hop out of the couch and go beside Jinhwan.

“Let me see… let me see…”

But it made Bobby’s forehead crease, and quite possibly, feel his temper rising.

“Jisoo?”

In a moment, the phone was snatched away from Donghyuk as the rapper stared hard at the screen.

My Jisoo?” he incredulously repeated.

Jinhwan rolled his eyes at that.

“You know that if you claim something as yours, you have to have it first, right?”

But the short hyung was ignored as the rapper’s forehead grow tense by the second.

 

2:36 pm

Donghyuk: I have something to tell.

Donghyuk: How should I say this?

Donghyuk: I’m getting really nervous, please understand.

Jisoo: What is it, Dongdong? ^^

Donghyuk: I’ve been feeling this way from the very start…

Donghyuk: I knew it the first time I heard you sing…

Donghyuk: You’re really awesome and all, but…

Donghyuk: Please go back to the dungeon and hone your skills, honey. Do everyone a favor.

Jisoo: What?

Your number has been blocked by this user. To see further details about this problem, click here.

“What the hell is this?!” exclaimed Bobby.

Jinhwan could feel a headache coming.

“I tried explaining it to Jisoo, but she’s avoiding me. Hyung~ What should I do?”

“That’s it,” Jinhwan assertively said as he took off his apron and put the ladle down. “You two are coming with me.”

“Where are we going though?” asked Donghyuk.

The door beeped melodiously as another member of iKon came in. A drowsy Chanwoo leaned at a wall to take his shoes off when he heard his hyungs talking.

“We’re going through Blackpink’s dorm,” Jinhwan answered.

“But we’re going through a warzone! You know those girls!” Bobby argued.

“They’re going to retaliate, one way or another. We have to get them first before they make their move.”

“Warzone? Blackpink noonas? Wha – What’s happening?” Chanwoo asked, more to himself since his hyungs haven’t noticed him coming yet.

Three blurs passed Chanwoo by, opening the door behind him. Their chatter got cut off in the background as they slammed the door shut.

Through the maknae’s hazy mind, it seemed that the answers he wanted to find slowly clicked, enough to put his sleepy state to an awake one.

“Ah, I see what’s happening. The hyungs are planning to mess with the noonas!”

He pouted. “Why are they leaving the other members out though?”

A bright idea suddenly formed in his head.

“I’ll help them.”

Chanwoo cackled devilishly.

“We’ll welcome Blackpink noonas. YG style.

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

Jennie raised a brow as she caught sight of the famed iKon’s three members in front of their doorstep. If the other two weren’t cowering behind Jinhwan’s small stature, she would’ve counted them out.

“What are you doing here?” she icily greeted.

“We’re here to apologize,” Jinhwan steadily replied.

Jennie took her long, manicured fingers away from the doorframe to fold her arms. “Why? What did you do wrong?”

From the murderous look on the girl’s face, it looked like she knew why.

Someone emerged behind Jinhwan, wearing an apologetic look on his face. It was Donghyuk.

“I’m really sorry, Jennie. Some brat was using my phone. I don’t think that way at all! Jisoo’s amazing as she is! Please believe me. I wouldn’t say such a thing!”

Jennie sighed. “She knows. She knows you can’t say something like that. Just that… She also has insecurities, you know? No one needed to point that out for her. She’s just upset, that’s all.”

Hearing that made Bobby step forward. “Can I talk to her?”

“Go talk to her after she’s okay. Right now’s not the time.”

“Okay,” came Bobby and Donghyuk’s dejected reply.

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

“So they came by at the dorm?” Jisoo asked as she took a sip from her seaweed soup.

Jennie nodded. “Yeah. They’re really sorry about it. Bobby even came with them.”

Lisa wriggled her eyebrows at the mention of a certain man. “Oooh~ Someone’s prince charming came to sweep her away.”

But it wasn’t enough to cheer the oldest.

Sensing the sadness in her eyes, Rosè stopped eating her stew and put an arm around Jisoo’s waist, leaning on the oldest’s shoulder as she did so.

“Don’t be sad, Jichuu~ It’s not even true.”

Jisoo sighed, but tried to smile nonetheless.

“You’re amazing, unnie! If it wasn’t for you, I would look weird all the time since no one wants to be as crazy as me,” Lisa chimed as she gave a thumbs-up.

Jennie nodded. “Yeah, you two have that. Chaeyoung and I would probably go crazy handling someone like Lisa in the team.”

Jisoo mock-glared at her but slowly smiled again.

“Group hug!” Lisa suddenly invited as she went out of the bench and put her arms around Jisoo and Rosè. When Jennie didn’t follow, the youngest had to send her a look.

Jennie raised her hands up in resignation. “Fine.”

Just as she was about to get out of the bench to go to the other side though, someone tall dressed in all black arrived at their table with a brown box, neatly held together with a cute, pink bow.

“Delivery for Blackpink!” the man in black said in a high-pitched voice.

Before they could question the man about it, he ran away.

The quartet exchanged looks. What could be the package? It was impossible that it came from a saesang fan since it was the YG Cafeteria. So whoever that might be was coming from inside.

Jennie shrugged as she opened the small package. What could possibly go wrong?

The other three screamed as a pie came hurling out of the box, hitting Jennie square in the face.

Rosè took out the box from her hands and studied carefully.

It was held together by some kind of contraption, lifting the box as a trigger.

It was genius really.

When she took the contraption out, a message was posted there.

“WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, BLACKPINK!”

The girls would’ve laughed it off, if they just didn’t see the inconspicuous logo of bold, slanted lines at the bottom.

It was IKON’s logo.

Jisoo, through gritted teeth, swore, “Oh they are going to pay.”

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

“IKON did what to Jennie?” Mino testily asked the leader who was readying himself for bed.

Not sensing Mino’s mood, Seungyoon chuckled. “You should’ve seen it. A pie smacked right in Jennie’s face! The kids have done it. The tradition! Remember when the hyungs did it to us?”

“Yoonie,” Mino held both of the leader’s shoulders and ignored whatever he said. “Those kids attacked Jennie?”

“That’s just what I said, right?”

“Those bastards! We have to get them back!”

“Uhm, why? That’s tradition.”

“Those helpless, innocent girls… How are they going to fight back? They need our help, Yoon!”

“W – Why would they fight back?”

Mino shook his shoulders a little. “Can’t you get it? They attacked girls! Girls! That is blasphemy itself! Even 2NE1 sunbaes haven’t received it! They marked on uncharted territory!”

Seungyoon, now confused, could only look at the deep-voiced rapper like he had gone crazy. Then again, it was Mino’s everyday struggle, being normal.

“This is the power of love,” someone sighed from the door.

They both looked and saw Seunghoon leaning against the doorframe.

Then it clicked in Seungyoon’s mind.

“Ah…” the leader couldn’t help but mutter. “Mino, you’re being like this because Jennie’s your girlfriend, yeah?”

“T – T – That’s not the point! The point is – is that, they attacked a helpless girl! That’s out of the rules and you know it!”

“I knew a day would come like this,” Seunghoon continued. “This is why we’re born ready.”

Seunghoon smirked as he swung out the colorful gun he held behind him and leaned it on top of his shoulder.

“Wait, we?” the leader asked as his head cleared.

As if answering his question, Jinwoo entered the room, holding three identical guns, distributing one to Mino and a reluctant Yoon.

“You’re seriously in on this, hyung?!” Yoon shouted.

Seunghoon shrugged. “Why? It’s fun.”

Jinwoo nodded enthusiastically. “It’s seriously fun! When you hear the plan, you’d want to be in on it immediately.”

Mino looked close to tears. He gave the both tight hugs and stared at them lovingly.

“I’m proud to be at the same team with you guys!”

“Yah, are we not talking this out as a group?!” the leader commented, but was brandished in the sidelines as the three had their lovey-dovey moment.

“I even invited some back-up,” Seunghoon added.

Before anyone could question about it, a figure they haven’t seen lately came in, the colorful gun cooly leaning on his shoulder as he did so. His blonde hair they were used to seeing was now dyed a darker brown.

Taehyun flicked his bangs away. “I usually don’t come around for this, but those kids needed to be taught a lesson.”

Mino and Jinwoo cheered at Taehyun’s appearance, with Seunghoon giving a proud grin.

Meanwhile, Seungyoon had to stare blankly at the scene before him. He was happy and all, with Taehyun here… But weren’t they talking about getting back at the IKON boys?!

Something tells him that with the water guns the five of them were holding and Taehyun’s arrival, meant of a start of something sinister.

This could not be good.

-to be continued-

note: yeah, I'm evil, I know. Nothing new. (Pls dont attack me)

Inspired because of YG-fied filled year of comebacks (WINNER, SECHSKIES, PSY x those fire collabs, and then upcoming iKON)