"Strong Heart Take 2" - YGFAMILY

YG FAMILY IMAGINES

"Strong Heart Take 2" - YGFAMILY

(photo credits not mine)


It was the second special of Strong Heart where all of the artists under YG Entertainment would be guesting. Some seats were already missing the last time they guested here and realizing it made some people sad. The sadness was covered up with the cheerfulness of the new additions to the family.

At the corner of Big Bang was G-Dragon silently reprimanding Seungri.

"Yah, if you pull one ruckus again the last time we were here you will not hear the end of it, understand?"

G-Dragon was talking about the last time Seungri talked about a certain guy waiting outside Dara's house in the rain. It caused quite a stir after that was aired. And Strong Heart wasn't forgiving with juicy details about the mysterious and reserved artists under the company. Everything someone says dangerous, will be aired so they had to be careful about it.

The cameras were finally on. It was time for everyone to turn on the charm. The aegyo in-charge members were discharged to keep the mood going, the young self-sufficient dancers, such as Seunghoon, Jinhwan, and B.I., performed their own charismatic/emotional choreographed dance moves. The rapper line showed a glimpse of their lines, the AKMU siblings collaborated with Hi once more, the EPIK HIGH seniors showed their dorky selves shamelessly by performing one of their songs in a funny and gibberish manner.

Collaborations, hilarious acting samples, and anything under the sun was done just to keep the show entertaining. It was going smoothly until it was Seungri's speaking time. G-Dragon subtly sent him a warning look.

But Seungri... Well, he was his own man.

"There are a lot of people saying that YG is a big family..."

Suddenly, G-Dragon had a bad feeling about this.

"But if YG is a big family, it would be . Not because of the physical kind, but because of the relationship kind. It's kinda taboo to have a relationship with your siblings, right?"

Collective gasps were heard around the room. Certain people were fidgeting on their seats, another looked uneasy, there were people awkwardly smiling, someone tried hard to control his expression, another looked serious all of a sudden... some YGFamily's expression among many other things. The seniors took it easy because they were used to these kind of things, but their agency recently had a whirlwind of rookies and with these, the youngsters couldn't control their expressions well.

There was a huge silence after that. G-Dragon couldn't do anyrhing about it because of the cameras focusing around him. But he really wanted to kick him in the face.

"What do you mean by that, Seungri-sshi?" Shin Dong-yup, the program's host asked, with a big smile on his face. They knew he had something interesting under his nose right now, only needing a few nudges to come out of the surface.

It was too late for Seungri to take back his own words, as shown on the expression on his face. He looked panicked right now.

"I-I mean, we all look for one another as siblings, but there were a lot of occurrences that something could've happened—" He stopped in mid-sentence. "What I was saying was, due to the dating ban of some—"

Shin Dong-yup smiled knowingly. He picked up what Seungri was saying. "So are you saying that an artist under your company who has a dating ban is actively dating someone inside the company now?"

A lot of their rookies looked extremely uncomfortable now.

OH. HELL NO.

G-Dragon had to step up before the loudmouth Seungri could even say anything stupid. He felt the veins on his forehead pulsating, and with his sharp make-up for today, it would be a lot noticeable to the cameras that he was not-so-subtly sending daggers at the maknae's way.

Still, he had to put a leash before the always stupid maknae says something that will cause his reputation, singing lines, and most preferably, his life.

"There wasn't any dating involved, there may be some-some relationships but it didn't go any further than that because sajangnim strictly imposes the dating ban around the company," GD intervened with a look of indifference.

"But the possibility of developing romantic relationships among YG artists is possible, right?" Dong-yup persisted.

GD had enough training for moments like this, especially if one of s had such a big mouth, so he smoothly answered the host's attempt at an attack.

"I guess you could say that. But if they ever try to go further than that, then they'd have to consider their options first. It's either their career or sajangnim's wrath. And I think sajangnim's wrath is way scarier than their career ending."

There were a few forced, some nervous, laughs coming from around him.

The recording finally finished after a few conversations, with the topics diverted to something else other than Seungri's controversial slip-up. And when the cameras turned off, every senior seemed to huddle intimidatingly around Seungri, their shadows enough to cover his whole being.

Psy, the senior that was revered as YG's right-hand man, patted Seungri at his shoulder, each pat getting noticeably heavier. Afterwards, he caressed it and sent the BIGBANG's infamous maknae a mysterious smile.

"Let's have a looong talk about your future, Seungri."

Seungri visibly gulped. This was going to be harder than he thought.

He was going to need a lot more than a strong heart to survive this boiling water he himself cooked.

Curse him and his stupid mouth.


note: sincerely wishing another YG Special, even though Strong Heart ended a long time ago. I've not been up-to-date lately with BIGBANG's affairs, but I know that Seungri's grown mature already, and not the troublesome maknae we all knew. Still, this is probably the image I knew of him before MADE lol.