Chapter 2

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

Kyungsoo is now lying on his bed, and the only thing he could think about was that tall male who appeared from nowhere on the rooftop and tried to save him.  He couldn’t forget how he stared at him. His eyes were different, not judging or pitying kyungsoo as people always did, they were full of worry, curiosity and a worm feeling he couldn’t understand. In one hand he wanted to see more of him, but in the other hand he was afraid that this attractive stranger will get to see all the mess in side kyungsoo. He then concluded that it may be better not to see him again, and keep him as a good memory.

Since Kyungsoo lost his part time job, he looked for a new one, and he found it at a clothes shop. It was under a huge family company that holds its brand’s shops everywhere at all over the country.  His job was to receive clients, help and assist them. After a week, he became happily used to work because it was less tiring than the previous one, and well paid. Plus he heard the owners seem to be pretty nice and not really the typical capitalist business people, he never met them though. While working, the manager of the store called him:

-   Kyungsoo, go to the second flood and take those clothes to the changing room number 3. The company owner’s son is there and need to try those clothes on so take them to him and make sure he doesn’t need anything else.

-Yeeeh! Answered kyungsoo with a smile and took the clothes.

Once in front of the room he knocked at the door and get in after he heard a “yes, come in please” .  A well dressed male with wild shoulders was standing there, facing the wall, and checking his phone. Once he turned, Kyungsoo froze and dropped the clothes on the floor.

-  Oh, I didn’t expect to see you again that fast, rooftop boy.

Kyungsoo with his eyes wild open couldn’t answer the male in front of him. And in his head it was like “ yes this is him, the guy from that night, but why! ..Why out of all places he has to be here!” He could still remember the heath he felt when that guys was lying on top of him after they both fall on the ground, he still remember how close they were, how those seconds felts like hours, breathing the same air, they faces only few inches apart, staring deeply in each other’s eyes, and forgetting the whole chocking act kyungsoo was about to do. He never dated someone, and never been physically that close to anyone before. All the feelings that dominated him at that time were new for him, and strange. His heart was beating fast not knowing what to do it was yet so addictive and thrilling.

Getting no answer the tall male spoke again:

Well I know I’m that handsome, but don’t just freeze like that, it makes me feel bad for shocking you with my good looks, sorry I can’t help it, you know.  He said jokingly, trying to break the silence that was established between them for a minute.

Kyungsoo was embarrassed, that person saw him on that broken state than night. What if he was looking down on him now, what if he tell other people about what he saw or even order his manager to fire him since he was acting dangerously. Kyungsoo was about to panic and not knowing how to handle this, he turned around rapidly and tried to escape and get out of the dressing room. An arm suddenly pulled him in again. Now he's pushed against the wall facing the tall guy right in front of him with one arm on the wall, and the other blocking kyungsoo whose heart his beating now in a crazy way. Jongin looked into the shorter male’s eyes, and said in a low voice

-  Don’t avoid me like that, it hurts… 

- It’s embarrassing to say it, but can you please forget about what you saw that night? Said kyungsoo after a moment, blushing,  with an innocent voice, and his eyes looking down

- It depends on how well you behave. Whispered Jongin, with a smirk on his face. 

Now he was coming closer to kyungsoo face until his lips were a centimeter apart from the shorter male’s neck.

Kungsoo felt like his heart was burning, with Jongin’s breath on his neck and their bodies against each other.

- Don’t ever try to hurt yourself again! said jongin in a soft voice almost inaudible.

- I didn’t .. before completing his sentence, kyungsoo was cut was by the other guy’s  finger on his lips. Jongin pulled back from kyungsoo’s neck and now his gazed to the white skinned male’s lips, while his fingers moved to caress his checks softly.

- Listen beautiful, I don’t know hard are things for you, but still, hang on, and  be stronger than this. Jongin lifted kyungsoo’s face with his hand, and kept saying, Promise me you will take better care of yourself..

-  I-I will, I p-promise.. whispered kyungsoo, without knowing how those words escaped from his mouth, why did he have to promise anything to that stranger, why would he care, why is he even there in that position. He couldn’t understand the whole situation, all he knew at that time is that he was between the tall male’s arms, and he won’t even try to move from there.

-  I didn’t get to know your name

- Kk-kyung..soo

-Kyungsoo, a name as pretty as you. Said Jongin while coming closer to the other male’s face and shifting his head slowly to he side. He put a slow soft kiss on kyungsoo lips and said before pulling his head back .. I’m Jongin

He caressed his checks one last time while looking at his eyes, then he turned around, picked the clothes that  were dropped on the flood and got out of the room. Kyungsoo was left there, lost in those feelings, and in the thrilling sensation that Jogin left on his lips. His mind was blank and the only thing that was in it is “Jongin”, the name that kept being repeated countless times in his head.