Chapter 6

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

It’s 4 o’clock. And the morning breeze is gently playing with the two boys hair as they crossed the street, Jongin’s arm holding kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

- I need to go now Jongin, I have to go to hospital see how my brother is doing?

- So you have a brother

- Well, kind of.. Anyway , see you later!

- ah, yes.. Uh  I hope your bother will be fine, and you got my number don’t forget to call me.

Kyungsoo waved at Jongin who got to his fancy red car until he drove away.

 

 

-Hello!

-Uh Kyun-gsoo..this is Jongin.. um you didn’t call, so yeh I’m calling instead. Are you busy right now,  am I  distracting you?

- No no, You are not! Sorry I didn’t call you ..  I had a little fighting with mom when I went to hospital.

- Why? Did something went wrong there? Is your brother okey?

- My brother is fine his surgery  was successful and he seems to respond well to the medicine, but my relationship with mom is really messed and .. ah well, she kicked me out of the house.

- Seems like you had a pretty bad fight.. you don’t have where to live now I guess, right? You can come and stay with me until you get everything under control again.

- Thanks Jongin but no, I will take care of it.

- For god’s sake how would you take care of it, put that pride of you down a little, and come!

- How can I come live with you! I know we got a little close yesterday, but still not enough to move on to your house, we don’t know each other that much, or do you just invite everyone there..,

- No kyungsooya, I don’t invite everyone but I will make an exception for you! See! How can I be that nice! Said Jongin with a teasing tone.

- You really don’t need someone to compliment you! You are already doing it for yourself!

- Enough talk and bring your here! Let’s meet up in front of the shop you work in I will pick you up!

- But... 

Jongin has already hang up.

- Well I guess I have no choice other than going to that jerk’s house.

 

 

Kungsoo was  waiting in front of the store with a bag in his hand.

A white sport car stopped in front of him

-Hello beauty, do you need a ride!

- What a flirty ert! How many cars you have! This was not the one I saw yesterday.

- well If that will help you to decide, I have got a few other one.. so wanna give you a ride baby!

- Gush! Stop being that cheesy Jongin. Said  kyungsoo as he got to his seat next to the taller male. What aren’t we going?

- Nope!  Not before I get my greeting kiss. Said Jongin before  he winks. You know, people don’t get to be with someone like me every day, how can you reject such a thing.

- stop being that cocky Jongin! Seems like you forget how I saw at that club  screwed up,  using all those drugs and shaking like a freak.

Jongin didn’t wait to hear more and immediately pushed himself to kyungsoo  and joined their lips together. Kyngsoo was startled for a moment, but soon found himself relaxing and kissing back Jongin’s plump lips and enjoying how sweet they tasted.

Jongin pulled back slowly and put his forehead on kyungsoo’s.

-When I say I want to get a greeting Kiss, It means I will get one. And I don’t care how screwed up you have seen me. Because you saw how low I can get and still you decided to stay that night instead of going and leaving me alone there. So don’t complain you basically signed up for this. Said Jongin with a smirk on his face before he goes back to his seat and drive to home.

 

- Woow! I never knew houses like this did exist.

- It a pretty good one I guess, but it’s nothing.. compared to the old man’s house

- Who??

- my father. The house where my parents live is just soo much better.

- Why aren’t you living there, why are you here alone.

- I don’t know, maybe because this one is near the university, and sport clubs I go to, everything I want is in the neighborhood.  Or, maybe .. even being at the old man’s house won’t be any different, it’s not like I will feel the family vibes there. Everyone is pretty busy, we barely see each other. So better be here, in this cozy place, than that soulless huge house.

Kyungsoo was surprised by hearing those words from Jongin who was talking with a low voice and eyes looking down to the ground. The taller male in front of him looked so innocent and pure at that moment, like a little child that you need to hold close to you and protect.  It was hard for Kyungsoo to control himself, to refrain from hugging the squishy Jongin and cuddling with him.

- ahh, let me show you the house first. I’m sure you will feel comfortable here!

He showed him the well equipped kitchen, the luxurious bathrooms, the swimming  pool, and the other bedrooms.

- And this is a .. Sport room.. I don’t know how to call it, but anyway you can see I use it to workout,  play sports and staff.

- And this is my bedroom,  where the magic will happen. Jongin looked at kyungsoo’s eyes as he winked at him.

- Jongin tell me you are not thinking about me sharing that room with you right!?

- Kyungy I love how you understand me that well;

- Don’t even  think about it you ert.

- Too late baby.

- Stop calling me baby, I have a name, okey.

- Okey Kyungsoo, baby,

- aah! How annoying!  .. I need to take a bath, I’m really tired. Said kyungsoo

- Yeah  I think we need to take a bath to relax.

- we? You must be kidding me, Who are you talking about I’m going to wash up alone! Said kyungsoo as he hit Jongin’s head with two fingers, AND don’t try to steel glances I will lock the door.

Jongin disappointed, decided to make coffee as kyungsoo was showering, and music; his favorite piano playlist.

-Jongin! I’m done, What are you doing!.. yaay coffee. I really want to drink some.

- Sure, here is yours..

-thanks! And the music is really good and relaxing. Of course! What would the heir of the rich Kim family listen to other than some fancy piano music?

- Stop calling me the heir of I don’t know what..

-But you are, this is something huge, that no one can ignore. Um.. by the way.. I wonder how can someone like you pay attention to someone like me..  The words flew from Kyungsoo’s mouth in a voice almost inaudible as we went to sit on the large comfortable couch.

Jongin followed and set next to him with their bodies touching.

- I know how you feel kyungy

- I doubt you know anything..

- No I really do; I'm sure you find it strange that I’m interested in you and how we are being this close, or at least trying to be, when we didn’t even know each other and all..

- Yes why me, when all people around you will certainly want to be with you

- You know,  all those people  are the same, I can’t feel the sincerity of any of them, it’s tiring to be around only fake people. And even the girlfriends I had before, I never felt something special. It was more like a deal, I get pretty girl, and she gets jewelry, fancy gifts and going to VIP parties.

- How do you know I’m any different, maybe I’m just the same

- Nope! I may doubt anything else in this world, except for this. I’m sure you are not the same. If you had to be like someone, I guess it’s me.

- What, Jongin, are you serious how can I be similar to you. Our difference is just as big and the distance between the ground and the seventh sky!

- We are similar as persons, not in terms of money or connections, and maybe that’s a part of what attracted me to you. Um, how should I say this, that night when you were going to do that stupid act of throwing yourself from the rooftop, I felt that you were in pain, lost, and broken, just as I felt then. I taught, maybe if one day I get to be with you, I will not be afraid of exposing myself, and show you the real me. It’s something I never do with people around me, all I show them is the perfect strong side of me. Because if reveal how week I am, half of them will pity me and make fun of me, and the other half will take the chance to knock me down.

- I don’t know what are the hard things that give you pain, but no matter what they are, it won’t affect the way I see you.

- I really hope it will be true no matter what, just don’t forget your promise, if it ever happens to get messed up.

- I won’t forget Jongini.

The two of the pinky promised each other;

- Jongin! Why your hand is that cold, are you okey?

- it’s happening again..

-What? What is it?

- It’s my body asking fo that poison.

- NO Jongin! You are not taking that again.

- I have to, it will get worse and worse, and I will end up just like the other day. My body is already freezing but in the inside it started to feel like it’s burning, every part of me feels like it will fall apart.

- Come on Jongin, let’s go to bed, and lie down until it gets a little bit better. It will right?

- Yes but after some killing pain. I think it’s because I’m not fully addicted yet, it comes like attacks from time to time. I experience all those things you have already seen like shaking, sweating being anable to move, etc. It’s a really hard moment, if I endure it  until it passes I will be okey, until the next attack come backs again in 3 days or 2 it depends.

- It’s okey then, don’t obey you body, and try to endure it until it goes off.

- I have never succeeded in holding it. Every time it happens I end up giving up an using drugs.

Kyungsoo hold Jongin hand and went to his bedroom. Jongin lyed donw on bed and the shorter male covered him with his blanket.

- You will be fine Jongini, it’s your last chance to save yourself, if you continue you give up an use drugs when you are hit by that attack , one day it will not pass even if you try to endure  it will be more intense and more hard to deal with.

-  Kyungsoo.. can you lie down next to me

- I didn’t know you asked for such requests, I taught if you want something you just get it.. just like in the car, remember?

- Stop teasing me you know you I’m feeling really bad right now.

Kyungsoo got under the blanket and made himself comfortable, facing Jongin.

- well, only because you are not feeling well right now, I will try to be good to you. And since you invited me to your house I won’t be ungrateful.

- If you want to thank me for having you in my house, you better save up your energy because you will need it all.

- Are saying you will go hard on me?

- Um I will try to be gentle with you, but I don’t guarantee that I will not lose control in the process. Said Jongin, as his body started to shake.

-what process are you talking about you ert, how can you be that dirty minded even when you are in this state.

Jongin’s condition started to worsen and all his body ashes. Kyungsoo pulled him closed and hold him between his arms as his fingers kept playing with the taller male hair, and touching his eyes, nose, lips from time to time, and putting soft kisses on all over his sleepy face.

Jongin didn’t expected to happen, but his pains started to fade away, and felt   slowly calming down. The heat of kyungsoo warmed his freezing body, he didn’t know that that the other male next to him could have that much of effect on him.  A few minutes later Jongin fall asleep, and Kyungsoo couldn’t help but smile at the sight of that tall innocent and beautiful human being. He felt his heart flutter as he kept staring lovingly at him, struggling to keep his hand off of him and try to resist his strong desire that wanted Jongin at that moment.  It all seemed like a dream, he was in trouble, he is already falling for Jongin..

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Today I was really busy with school projects I'm feeling really tired!! But still doing some brainstorming for my kaisoo babies is always making me feel good!

I'm getting some many side ideas, I took note of them to put them in a next story maby when I finish this one, " Gush! It will break my heart to finish it tho, it's the first one I write and I love it no mutter how ty it is" luckily I still have more chapters to add I guess. 

As always thank you for those reading! and .. To my silent readers please show up, and comment whatever you want! I'm not that scary right? :')

My new subscribers you are a blessing! Love youu,

Kiss  ❣ ღ ❤ ★ JI-YEONG