Chapter 4

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

Kyungsoo was inside a big building. It was a little bit dark with blue and red light shining from time to time. As he walked in he could hear loud laughs and whistle that were occasionally cut off by music beats. The air was foggy with the heavy smoke which was uncomfortable for kyungsoo but also a bit familiar. All the memories of this place rushed to his head. He couldn’t believe how his own feet took him there.

Past  ~  throwback

Kyungsoo have never felt at ease at school. Because he was living in an orphanage and had no parents to pick him up from school or come the the school festivals  or meeting, he was always bullied , is was not physical violence, but rather being out casted, made fun of him, and receiving that kind for behavior from almost the majority of his class. But recently a classmate started to approach him, talk to him, and be more at his side. Kyungsoo was slightly happy about it. It’s been a long time since he had a friend to have fun with. And in no time they grew closer. Even if his new friend was kind of irresponsible and the bad boy type, but still he enjoyed his company.

- kyungsooo, kyungsooyaaaa-a-a-a-!!

- What the hell do you want! I said no! I don’t want to go there

- Don’t be boring! Come on we will have fun, I’m your friend right, say yes just this time! Please!

- yaah Bongchol! We are 16 how can we go to that club or I don’t know what! It’s illegal and we will be on trouble.

- don’t be a coward! Don’t you trust me! Enough talk we are going tonight and that’s it.

 

At the backdoor of the club, a young man was waiting for them, and helped them to get in.

Kyungsoo always wanted to go party in a club like that but never got the courage to sneak into one. Thanks to his friend we was able to do so. He is fully exited with the loud music and people dancing everywhere, that he didn’t notice his friend who disappeared for a while.

- Bongchol, good job boy! Said a husky voice of an old man, who was sitting in a large sofa, with a cigar on one  hand and a crystal glass of wine in the other.

- thank you sir, but it was not easy, I had to force myself to be friend with him for a long time, and keep up with all his ..

- You are getting paid really well for this you know, I doubt you have got that much money in your hand before.

- Yes I haven’t, I wonder if that brainless kyungsoo is worth it, you can get any other boy or man, or,..

- Shut it! It’s none of your business little kid. You took your money, so get out of here Bongchol.

Bongchol headed out of the room and went down to the dance floor where he found kyungsoo dancing.

- Kyungsoo, come on let’s go somewhere, followe me

- where? but it’s quit fun here I like it!

He dragged him by the hand, and went upstairs. They were in the second floor, walking in a corridor with  too many door in both sides.

After they got into one of the rooms, kyungsoo  still  did not understand why they were there.

- Come on Bongchola, what are we doing here, let’s go back downstairs I like it better there

- Kyungsoo, be a good boy, and don’t cause trouble, okeey.

-what,? what do you mea-

Bongchol, didn’t even try to hear more, he was already out of the room.

Kyungsoo was confused he tried to followed him, but as soon as his stepped outside of the room an old man stepped right in font on him and pushed him slightly inside the room again.

- Finally you are here sweet boy. You know the first time I saw you in font of school I knew I had to meat you no matter what.

-w-wh-aat?

- Bongchol did a good job right! Well this is power of money you know..

Kyngsoo didn’t take long to understand that Bongchol betrayed him. He was faking their friendship just to get close to him and bring him to that man. How could he do something like this for money? How did he trust him! Yes! He should have understood it! It was weird.. he never had friend, when Bongchol decided all of a sudden to be close to him. Well , too late  now to think about it.

 

"warning: ual harassment against a minor"

 

-Sorry sir, I don’t know you, I don’t want to be here, I just want to get out of this place.

He stood up and tried to reach the door again; when the old 46 old man grabbed his hand and pulled him.

Kyungsoo was dying with fear and didn’t know what to do, all he knew was this is going to turn out bad!

- Pl-lease let me go! he said with teary eyes

- I don’t want to harm you, I don’t want you to be affair of me, said the man while pulling kyungsoo closer to him, with his hand going down his back. Kyungsoo was frightened, even if the man was trying to be gentle, but still it was a ual harassment. He tried to escape from between his arms but the older was stronger than he thought, he grabbed him fiercely and pulled him even more closer and showed him the gung that was hung under his suit.

Kyungsoo froze and started shaking. He felt that his legs will no longer be able to stand straight. He knew violence will not work since he was in the weak position,  then he tried to calm down and find a way to get away from their safely. How can he try to be calm in this situation!? maybe because he experienced enough violence in the past, that he learned  not to just be frightened, but try to think rationally to get the less harm possible. It’s sad but yes that was the ugly truth. Kyungsoo looked at the eyes of the man who was still holding him.

- Sir, please.. I beg you.. let me go

- Kyungsoo, I not the type to oblige people to do this. But with you I couldn’t help it, there is something strange about you, almost irresistible, I want you to be close to me, not only now but even in the future.

- I can’t be comfortable and close with someone who is trying to hurt me. Said kyungsoo with a soft voice. I really still want to think that you are a good person and you will understand.

- How can you say I’m a good person in a situation like this.

- Well, you could have put some pills in a drink to make me be unconscious and send it to me with Bongchol a while ago, so I wouldn’t fight back, but you didn't, you chose to talk to me.

-That’s right, I don’t only want a body I want the full you. I have been watching you for a long time. The gifts Bongchol gave you on your birthday were mine. And I felt sad when I saw your classmate hurting you outside of school. I want you to be mine, I want to protect you, I just really do value you a lot.

-  So, can I count on how you value me, can I trust how you want to protect me, and tell you to grant me my whish?

- I will give you the world if you want. Said the man while putting his forehead on kyungsoo’s.

- No one ever did anything for me, and having someone who cares about me, I really appreciate it. That’s why I don’t want to see you as a monster. Please.. Can’t we deal with it in other way, give me a chance to get to know you, let’s keep being in touch, and take it gradually; you know I’m only 16. And it would be hard for me .. since you know everything about me, I won’t escape you can easily find me later right?! Let me go for now, and I promise we will still be in touch, is in better than a.. that would make me hate you forever.

The old man could get anybody he wants, so what he needed was not a forced , he wanted that little human being in front of his eyes to be his, to be in his arms, to have a mutual relationship. The gaze in the man’s eyes softened, as he passed his fingers through kyungsoo’s hair.

-I will let you go... I don’t even why I’m doing this, but I will grant you wish. But before sit with me to have a small chat before you go.

- As you wish. Whispered kyungsoo

They set on the sofa, and started talking. Kyungsoo felt himself being more relaxed, as he was no longer in real danger. He begun talking about his life in the orphanage, the hardship of being without parents, and his school days..

The older male gave him his number, an explained that he will always help and support him.

-Kyungsoo, I will not touch your body unless you agree; don’t be scared of me. I want you to see me for now as someone who care about you and loves you. And whenever you need something you can count on me.

- O-okey, I will, thank you. Now I have to go I still have 1hours before they start the night  check up at the orphanage, and I will be in trouble if I get caught.

- Don’t worry you will be there at time. And that boy.. Bongchol, he is not someone you can trust, I guess you know that yourself now. He already did the same to another boy, but unfortunately the man who wanted to see that boy was a jerk, he didn’t care about him he wanted him for his own pleasure only, and you can imagine what happened next. But don’t worry about all that, just make sure you take good care of yourself.

The man called one of his bodyguard and ordered him to give a ride to kyngsoo.

Kyungsoo slowly started to feel close to the man, there was nothing intimate between them, but he appreciated how he always checked up on him and was nice to him. They stayed in contact, and met up from time to time.

kyungsoo turned 18 years old and had to quit the orphanage since only minors lived there. Luckily, one of the orphanage employees who liked kyungsoo a lot proposed to adopt him and took him to home to live together.

Bongchol, couldn’t stand how things turned out to be  good for kyungsoo, and how the old man cut off any contact with him and didn’t give him money any longer. He hated kyungsoo for that.

One night kyungsoo went to see the man as he does every friday, he also decided that is was time to make some change in their relationship and take it the next step since the older male was really patient and nice with him.

Bongchol, knew they were going to meet up, since he saw kyungsoo there every Friday night there. As a revenge he managed to get Kyungsoo’s father, who adopted him, and told him that kyungsoo was going to a gay club and having a relationship with some gangster.

The father of course was not happy to hear  such a thing, he decided to go straight to the club. He was angry, and worried about kyungsoo, as he drove to there, a car suddenly crushed with his, causing a terrible accident.

Kyungsoo just got to the club and greeted the man. His phone rang.

-Kyungsoo! What have you done! You brat! You killed him! you are the responsible one! He was going there for you!

Kyungsoo was at a shock he couldn’t understand what was going on.

- Omma! Calm down! What’s wrong!

- The wrong thing was bringing you to home the first day! You ungrateful jerk! You killed him.

Leaving in a rush he headed to hospital where he knew how his father died while he was on his way to see him.

Kyungsoo couldn’t get over the self blame, and stopped talking the the older man before even taking their  relationship to an intimate level. He lived hard days taking his mother’s blame, and all the guilt, if he was not there that night, if he didn’t knew that man all this wouldn’t happen.

 

Present  ~

Kyungsoo: this place was a part of what took father away and killed him, but this time It has to be the place that will save brother from death...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took me more brainstorming than the previous ones! hahaha well I really hope it's not as trashy as the others!

Please let me know what you think about the story!! even if it's not completed yet I'm doing my best!!                        ★ ❣ ღ ❤  JI-YEONG★ ❣ ღ ❤