Chapter 7

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

 - Jongin, wake up you will be late.

-Just  a few more minutes; I don’t have studies this morning

-come on , get up! I prepared breakfast. Eat with me before I go to work I don’t want to have breakfast alone.

Jongin pulled kyungsoo next to him on bed, and buried his head on the shorter male chaste.

-Jongin,  I can’t stay in bed with you all day, I will be late.

- Don’t go to work then; I’m the boss and I’m telling you to stay.

- the boss?? Huh my ! I can’t mix up my professional and personal life. Work is work!

- Either your personal life or the professional one, everything related to you is mine. Said Jongin while running his fingers on kyungsoo’s  grey tight shirt.

- Still as cocky as always! come on, get up.

Kyungsoo managed to free himself from the taller male and pull him out of bed. They headed to the living room where a nice table was already set. They sat facing each other, kyungsoo is eating his bacon, while Jongin is drinking his hot coffee slowly, staring at the boy in front of him. 

- Stop staring at me like that, it’s embarrassing.

- Sorry but I can’t help it. Jongin laughed as his eyes were still on kyungsoo’s petite figure.

- You told me you don’t have studies this morning right,

- Yes, but I need to go to the company, check how the work is doing, call some VIP clients, go to meetings, you know that kind of boring staff.

- That’s quite a lot to do. Have a good day then, I need to go or else, I will be in trouble. Kyungsoo left his chair, and took his phone, the double keys Jongin made for him, and his small paper bag hanged next t the door which is now wide open.

- Have a nice day too kyungy, and don’t try to play around with other guys there, will be watching you.

- hahah you will be watching me ? Are you a stalker or something! Well nothing surprises me anymore; I’m expecting all kind of weird thing from you now.

- You should not expect only weird things kyungy, but also the hot ones..

- Here we go again ..

They both laughed, and waved at each other as kyungsoo got out to work.

 

 

It has been a week since kyungsoo is living with Jongin. Ant it’s more comfortable than his taught it would be. He strangely enjoyed even the simple things as having meals together, seeing Jongin burst out in laughter as they watched tv, cuddling warmly and exchanging loving whispers until they fall asleep. He felt at home, maybe more than he did in his adoptive mother’s house. He, no longer, feels guilty every second that passes, he no longer hate himself, for causing the death of his adoptive father, for leading a life of an out casted boy, for being poor, for being useless, for being alone, and for being even born. He finally discovered what is means to be loved, to feel secure and warm. He finally was able to let go from the past from time to time, and enjoy his present, and that was priceless for him. It was like taking a break from all the hell that was inside his head, and be able to breathe again. Jongin’s presence meant that much for him. And that made him even more afraid of losing him, which grew more since the tanned male was busier these days  and spent most of the time away from him.  

 Jongin visited the shop where kyungsoo works, He didn’t check the work and have a tour around like the first time.  This time he was in rush, he got into the shop and greeted the manager quickly. He went upstairs almost like running and skipping stairs, and disappeared in the second floor, to come after minutes and went downstairs in the same speed as he went up, with one of  the shop clothes bag that has a jacket in it. He soon was outside the shop. As kyungsoo took a look at the window he saw him talking with another tall white skinned male that has blond hair as he gave him the jacket’s bag. They had bright expressions an energetic body language as they interacted with each other; laughing and exchanging friendly touches before they got in Jongin’s car. Kyugsoo was feeling uneasy because of Jongin who came in and then left without paying attention to him again, and what was worse, is seeing him with attractive another male who seems to be pretty close. That guy was dressed nicely, and looked chic and neat. He is definitely at the same level as Jongin, and certainly he was more suitable to be with him.

Kyngsoo felt insecure and angry. But what made him more frustrated is thinking about he may not even have the right to be jealous over Jongin. They weren’t even officially dating, they never had anything intimate. They were close, spend good time, enjoyed some teasing each other. They knew they were attracted and liked each other but none of them has said he loved the other. Kyungsoo was thinking he has no right to feel bad about it, but still, he couldn’t help it. Seeing how Jongin calls him Kyungy, or baby, how he says “ you are mine”, how they kissed, wasn’t it enough for kyungsoo to consider himself fully close to get some attention from Jongin even in front of the employees. Wasn’t it enough to get even a quick glance and a short smile. Was it enough to claim that Jongin is his? His head was already aching, and he decided to just let it go until he comes back home and see his ..  no, and see Jongin.

Kyungsoo was  back to home where all the lights were turned off, and there was no sign of the other male.

He took a quick shower, he got nothing to do so he the tv. After switching from channel to another, he couldn’t focus. As a result, he want to prepare dinner instead and wait for Jongin to come and chat a little bit, and maybe if he has the chance, get to know with whom he spent the day and who was that guy.

Dinner is ready and kyungsoo is waiting for the other male to come. He waited for what is seemed ages, until, finally, he heard the door open. He didn’t know how to greet him! Should he run to him and give him to hug to let him know how much he missed him, or should he stay at his place just as cold as Jongin walked next to him in the shop without giving him a single glance. He hesitated a bit, but ended up walking toward Jongin who already closed the door and got in.

- Jonginah, you came ;

-Hey kyungsoo, when did you come! Said Jongin as he went to his room in a hurry without waiting for hearing the answer form kyungsoo. He came back an taped the shorter male shoulder and said.

- I just came to get my fiends phone, he forgot it here, I have to go now don’t wait for me for dinner, I may come back late.

-The door Is closed-

Jongin has already left, without gating a feedback from kyungsoo who was still standing at his spot not getting the situation.

Where is he going now? And why he will be late? Is he going with that guy again,? is he the one who forgot his phone here?

Thousands of questions rushed to kyungsoo’s head. He is alone again and has no desire to eat that dinner anymore. He went to bed and pulled the covers on him.

He took his phone, and played with it while waiting for Jongin  even if he said he will be late.

Kyngsoo waited for more than he expected, and when he saw what time is it, it was already  4 a clock! What? How wan he stays outside that late. Kyungsoo was both angry and worried about Jogin who didn’t come yet. He kept waiting for him until he fall asleep.

 

As the morning lighted the room, kyungsoo barely opened his eyes. He felt the spot on bed next to him cold an empty. When he turned no one was there! Jongin didn’t come back. He spent all the night outside. He checked his phone, and there was no message from him. He took a look around the house, but Jongin was nowhere to be seen.

He grabbed his phone and called him.

The phone is ringing, and then a stranger’s voice answered.

-Hello!

- H-Hello! Can I talk to jongin?

- Jongin is next to me but he can’t answer his phone he is sleeping right now, Is it important should I wake him up?  ‘Ninii you got a call. ‘

- N-no It’s ok-key. I will call later. 

Did he hear it right? Nini? Who is that jerk who allows himself to answer Jongin’s phone and even give him a nickname ”nini”. Wait there is worst, he said his is sleeping next to him.. So Jogin spent the night there instead of his house; lying next that guy..

That was a lot to take for 24hours!  and kyungsoo needs an explanation for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's late at night again, and I have school tomorrow morning. I don't know how I will be able to wake up! 

Anyway I will deal wih it then, who cares!

This is Chapter 7 . How is it!!? I really hope he doesn't seems to be pulled from his hair. o,O 

If you like the story please subscribe and don't hesitate to comment what you like/dislike, request, or recommend. 

Thank you for everyone reading this it means a lot to me ..really..a lot. 

 

Love ❣ ღ ❤ ★ JI-YEONG