Chapter 5

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

" warning : drugs use " 

Kyungsoo was now waiting inside the club to see the older man, the one that he didn’t met since the death of his adoptive father. He already talked to one of the man’s  bodyguards

-  Can you tell him I’m here to see him, I know it’s weird after all this time, but my brother is dying, I don’t want to lose him,  and I would be grateful if he help me. I will understand if he rejects my request, but still, I really do hope that he won’t give up on me. Please tell what I’ve just said.”

After few minutes, the bodyguard, returned

- Boss cannot see you now, but don’t worry, he ordered me to take care of you brother. Just give me the details about the hospital he is in, and I will do the rest.

- Really!! I-I am really grateful! He said with teary eyes. And.. Please tell him I understand the fact that he doesn’t want to see me and ... I’m sorry. I will never forget how patient and supportive he was with me. I will always hold his memories dear to my heart, and I hope one day I will be able o repay the debt. Thank you! Thank you so much.

 

Kyungsoo got out of the room. Now he is standing in the corridor, his back against the wall, his head lifted up, and his eyes close. He stood there thinking about everything he have been so far, about this place and what happed in the past, and what could happen in the future. He lost track about for how long he was standing there, he was too deep in his thoughts until his phone rang.

- ah Omma! How is brother?? is he okey??

- Kyungsoo, I don’t know how this is possible! But it’s just a miracle sent from heaven!!

- What is it??what are you talking about?

- I’m still at the hospital as you know, and I just knew that someone has just paid all the hospital costs. They said someone called and said that he sent money from this bank account to the hospital’s as a payment for my little son’s operation and all. Who could it be!! I don’t know! But he just saved us! Could it be one of those who are on the charity donor’s list?

- Yes omma, I guess so, that must be the case. I’m glad the problem is solved for now. Let me know if there is anything new. I will come see you there later.

Kyungsoo knew that it’s the man who paid for it, but he couldn’t dare and tell his adoptive mother the truth. It’s better that way.. Yes, certainly, it’s better.

He moved from his place in order to head down and get out of the club he was in. He walked past one of the private room in the corridor, something caught his attention. The door was slightly open, and he should see a body of a tall male sitting in a sofa and shaking. He couldn’t see his face since the door was not fully open. He wanted to just keep going an ignoring it, but then he heard some painful sights. He already started to feel suffocated by being in those rooms because too much happed in there I the past.  He had no reason to do so, but still, he just walked into the room. Now he can cleary see what’s going on, he just couldn’t believe his eyes. His mind was like “ Gosh! This is too much for a coincidence! How cold it be, here in this place too!”

This is Jongin who is lying on the sofa. He seemed breathless and shaking. He didn’t even notice the familiar shorter male in front of him. Jongin looked like he was in other world, unable to focus on what’s going around him, he moaned painfully as if his all body was aching. Kyngsoo hesitated at first, being under the huge surprise of, first seeing Jongin who just ignored him days ago after he acted close in the dressing room, and secondly he  was shocked because of seeing him in that state. Finally he approached him. And tried the help the taller male the set straight.

- Jongin, what’s wrong? Are you okey?

-I-I- aah. He just let out a sight,  painful expression on his face. Pl-lease, a-ah!

- yes, what is it? What do you need!

- In my pocket, there is some pills, giv-ve them to me.

He barely said those words, when kyungsoo already took the pills from his pocket and handed him a glass of water that was on the table next to them.

Jongin took the pills and after a while he managed to get his body straight, throwing his head to the back, and finally seems to be able to breath.

-Jongin, are you sick? Is this you medicine you just took? What for?

- Medecine? Huh, said with a sarcastic stone and a fainting smile. This quit the opposite, it’s more like poison. But it’s strange how.. how it heals me like medicine.

- Whaat? Kyungsoo didn't get what the other meant.

Jongin moved slowly and took out of his other pocket o a small bottle with a liquid in it and a tiny syringe. And seconds later he was injecting it in his arm, with both pain and pleasure.

Kyungsoo was taken aback, with his eyes wide open. He just got what Jongin said. It was not medicine, it was drugs. He froze there watching the tanned male; who fully took his shot, and then pushed himself inside the sofa with his eyes closed, as If he snapped to another place, feeling the strong sensation that was invading his body at the moment.

Kyungsoo would have never imaged Jongin the wealthy heir to be in a place like that whish Is not a normal club, it was rather a ‘fishy’ place where much of dirty things were happening. It was no place for clean people. Those who were there, either had some “business” to run, or were completely desperate that had no other way than be there. And what shocked him more, is Jongin taking drugs. Yes the perfect Jogin who was disciplined, well-mannered and responsible, in the eyes of all the others. And now he looks completely different that how he saw him last time when he was confident and strong. Now he was weak, and  looked like a complete mess.

-Jongin, why are you in this state, why are you doing this to yourself and..

He was cut off, by jongin’s arms that pulled him closer to his body. He held him tightly, as if he wanted to take his breath out. Kyungsoo tried o get away, then Jongin whispered with o broken voice

-please, don’t leave me, stay with me I need you.  I’m really ruined right now and I feel like I’m dying. My heart hurts and that poison I take seems not being enough anymore to calm it. I’m going insane Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo found himself unconsciously, hugging him back and running his fingers  in the taller male’ s messy hair. His heart was aching.

-  I don’t know what to say Jongin, after your cold behavior toward me that day, I don’t know why I have to feel painful for you. In on hand I feel like you just toyed with me in the dressing room after you saw how week I’m in the rooftop; and in the other hand I  want to hold you closer, to scold you for using those drugs and ask you about what’s wrong? And let you know that you can count on me and open up about what hurts you. 

- Kyungsoo, don’t say that! I was not toying with you, I will never think about doing it. And for seeing you weak on the rooftop.. If it were not this poison I take, I would be the one on that rooftop, standing on the iron bars and thinking about ending this pain for real.

-Jongin, You seem so hurt I wonder what is the reason behind it everything seems so perfect for you tho. And , that truth that you hide from everyone of you being.. I don’ t know..  like that, is quiet shocking.

- Shocking, is an underrating word to describe the difference between what I’m am and what I feel, .. and what people see me as. Said Jongin while lying on the sofa and adjusting with  kyungsoo lying next to him; between his arms, face to face. Let’s not talk about it for now,  just stay like that, it’s warm and peaceful, which I didn’t feel in years.

Gazing to each other eyes, the tension between them pulled them together. Their lips softly touched, going for a light but sweet kiss, that leaded to many other while the two of them were caressing each other’s faces. They were too deep in the feeling of comfort they have found on their healing exchanged touches. Those sweet and caring touches brought trilling and heartwarming sensation to their close bodies, and helped them forget for a while how screwed up they felt this day. What they are? What they will be? They didn’t think about it at that moment, it all didn’t matter now.  Ending the night, with a cuddle, and soft whispers until they fall asleep was the unexpected gift that was given to them  by this harsh world that they both hated, each one for his own reasons. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's night, and it's really late!! but I managed to update today as I promissed yesterday!!! I hope it's good and it's worth it!! I will try to update the next chapter soon too!  

I know the last chapters were poor in terms of kaisoo! but please bear with it it's just to entroduce the story, there will be more of them from now on!!! 

Thank youu for reading and for those who subscribed I loove you ❤❤❤❤   and pleaaase pleaaase comment!! 

Enjoy! Love u !   - JI-YEONG★ ❣ ღ ❤ ★