Chapter 3

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

Kyungsoo has finally managed to get out of the dressing room, and go downstairs where his coworker was waiting for him.

-Kyungsoo! What took you that long to comeback again, we still have a lot of thing to do!

-  Sorry Hyung

- Mr Jongin, just told me that will be coming later here to check up the store! We need to make sure that everything is ready.

- J-Jongin?

- Yes the one to whom you just took the clothes, he is the heir of the family, and only son.

- Ah I see, he must be living a great life with a family like his, quiet rich, famous and powerful.

- He is actually quiet popular not only for his family background, but also for his looks, his grades since he never been in a rank other that the first one, and now he got to Seoul University which is not surprising for someone as skilled as him.

- Why are you talking about him like if he was someone perfect!

- Hahahah! Well he does look like someone perfect! I never saw him causing trouble or anything you know, always hardworking, polite, charismatic, attractive, and always getting the best girlfriends.. ah enough gossip! We have got some work to do Kyungsooya. Go and check the list of the ordered clothes and make sure they will be sent to their owners today.

- Okey! Said Kyungsoo.

As he was doing his tasks, he was thinking about how can someone as well off and successful as Jongin,  pay attention to him, or care about him. They were from complete different levels, and as the heir of a typical rich Korean family, his parents will probably want him to be with a pretty girlfriend from a background as good as theirs. But still, no matter how logical he tries to be, he kept remembering what happed in the dressing room, how close they were, and how Jongin seemed like he was really worried about kyungsoo,  as if being between the taller guy’s arm was the most natural thing in the world even if they barely knew each other. And just thinking about him made his heart race.

Five days later, Kyungsoo doing his job as usual, when he saw all employees heading and lining up next to the boutique’s door. Few seconds, and a tall tanned male walked in with all the grace that may exist in the world. It was Jongin! He greeted everyone and started walking around the store with the manager who was informing him about how the work is doing!

Kyungsoo got nervous all of a sudden, his eyes were on Jongin who was checking everything, asking questions, and listening carefully.

He is moving around.. now, he is heading toward my direction, he is coming, Omg he is  coming closer! J-jongin is few inches far  from of me!! I’m nervous I can’t handle it!! ... No, wait what was that! .. How can he just walk beside me? Did he just ignore me? No, Maybe He didn’t see me! No way, I was right in front of him and he just kept his eyes looking straight to the front and walking coldly without even giving me a glance!

- Jon-n-gin! The world flew from kyungsoo’s mouth against his will, which he regretted at the moment

- Yeh? You mean Mr Jongin right!  Jongin seemed annoyed. Is there any problem, anything you want? He asked coldly.

- I just wante-

- Well if you have any request or complain, talk with the store’s manager, he is the responsible of employees here. After saying those words, he turned his back and left the store.

Kyungsoo’s mind was blank. Is that Jongin he saw few days ago! Definitely not! This one was cold even scary, he actually ignored him. And when he tried to talk to him he just rejected it in front of everyone. He made it clear to kyungsoo that all what was between them was formal and distant work relationship. And that was too much to take for him that day. He just carried on until work was over, and dragged himself to home.

 

He barely made his first steps at home when he heard his mother screaming. He run to her, to find that she was crying, sitting on the ground and holding on her arms  his 8 years old brother who was unconscious!

- Omma!! What’s wrong??? Why are you crying??

- Your brother is sick! I’m loosing him!!... NO I don’t want o lose my son noo someone help me please! A-a-a-a-a-a-h!! Help mee!

-whaat’s wrong with him?? what happened..!!

-I don’t know he just suddenly fainted and started shacking again! Omg! What should I do! What my precious son is the one who has to be sick! Why it’s not someone else! Why it’s not you! brat! Why does it have to be my little son!

Those words were harsh and stabbed hard his heart! But it’s not like the first time he hear something like this.. He hurried and carried his little brother to hospital where they knew that the little boy has to go under a surgery. The doctor explained that it will not be dangerous, but it will take a little bit long, and he will need after-surgery medical care to help his body adapt well and be in safe conditions. That means they will need a huge amount of money for the surgery and the days his brother will spend on hospital.

-How do we get the money kyungsoya! You know we have got no one to ask for help! And what we saved so far doesn’t even cover half of the surgery costs.

- Don’t worry omaa! Will find a way! .. we will.

Kyungsoo got out of the hospital! He was running on the street, having no clue about where he’s going. He just kept going where his feet were taking him and the only thing he knew was he has to get that money no matter what! Breathless, he finally stopped. His legs were shaking as he saw the solution in front of his eyes, all he needed to do is to take a few more steps.

My legs, why are you shaking, it’s not like I’m taking money from a gangster group or something! No.  It’s okey, I can do it, it’s not like I got million ways. Maybe I will feel shameful after that, but still, money is all I need right now, for the sake of that little kid,  and better feel shameful than be hated by omma for the rest of my life..

Seeing the solution right in front of his eyes, he finally decided to get in..