Chapter1

Faithed Love : The reasons why..

 


Kyungsoo was in the rooftop of the 16 floors building again. He went there every two or three nights to regain his positive energy and let go all the negative feelings, sadness and hate, before he comes down and return to the outside cruel world.  That night was no exception.  He was there, staring at night sky, and from time to time, looking down to see the cars speeding up in the streets, hoping it would help him forget about the bad day he had.

Since he is a part timer in the neighborhood’s small restaurant, he met all kind of people. The worst of them all were the one he already knew from his high school. It’s a fact that was even more confirmed that morning when he was serving the clients, and found out that the one in front of him at that moment were an old classmate. One of those who bullied him. He froze for a while, before coming back to his sense. He was not really scared at that time because he faced with so much pain that it can’t get any worse , but he was rather disappointed like why does people like that always show up to remind him of his ugly past.

-Yaah kyungsooyaa! Long time no see!

- what would you like to order? Asked kyungsoo in a monotone voice.

 - You didn’t really change you are still the loser I knew.

- You didn’t change either; you are still as mean as always Bongchol.

- Come on soo! I’m not mean! If we have always told you that you are useless trash it’s because that was your reality, I mean after all can’t you see yourself. You got nowhere, you are still poor, and pathetic, no matter how hard you try you will never rise to another level.

- I’m not interested in the level you talk about, if you are not going to order then leave!

-  That high level of us, even if you were interested in it, you would never reach it! And…

- Hey what’s up dude! Where have you been! Said  one young man as soon as he entered the restaurant and saw Bongchol.

- Lucky you! Said Bongchol, I have to go, but don’t worry we will meet certainly again. Then he left the restaurant with his friend after staring at kyungsoo with a disrespectful smirk on his face.

As if this was not enough, as soon as kyungsoo turned to heed to the kitchen, an old drunk man bumped into him suddenly and dropped his plate of food on the floor.

- Are you blind! How can you bump into people like that! Shouted the drunk man

- Sorry sir, I was wrong I apologize!

- How can your apologies help you little brat can’t you see what you‘ve done! The old man kept yelling and threw a fist at kyungsoo’s face then grabbed  his neck.

Kyungsoo wasn’t mistaken, but still he apologised, and got beaten up too. He Felt wronged, and couldn’t stand the humiliation and the injustice more. So he fought back the old man and ended up being thrown outside by the restaurant’s owner for causing trouble with the clients. Once he got home his mother couldn’t control herself after she knew he was fired. And scolded him for being selfish, since he has to stand whatever clients do, because they needed that job. 

                                        --------------------------------------------------

The night’s fresh breeze felt really good. It cooled down a little bit of his tension. He wished if the world were as quiet and peaceful as it felt at that moment.  The white skinned male closed his eyes and stretched his arms as if he was waiting for someone to hug him. He was too focused on how good it felt, that he didn’t notice that a tall tan skinned man just got to the rooftop.

Jongin was attending a language academy in the neighborhood; once he was done he came to the rooftop to relax. The first thing that caught his eyes was the shorter male standing there alone in that position.  He made a few steps toward him. But he got surprised because the white skinned male did’nt notice him. So jongin kept standing there silently lying his back o the rooftop’s wall,  looking at the side view of kyungsooo, and examined every single detail of him. His smooth skin, big closed eyes, well drawn lips,  his red hair that moved from  time to time due to the breeze, and his small figure that looked nice in his black shirt with long sleeves and tight black jeans outfit .

Jongin was amazed by his attractive appearance, and wondered if he even saw him there before. No! he certainly didn’t, it would be impossible to forget him if he saw him even once. The tall male felt something strange while staring at the young boy in front of him. He was curious about what that person in front of him is thinking about with eyes closed for that long to the point that he didn’t even recognize his presence, he seemed in another world, his aura was just not usual for Jogin. He hesitated between talking to him, even if he didn’t what to say to that attractive stranger, or let him there and wait for him calmly to snap back to reality and be aware of him. While he was thinking about what to do, Kyungsoo made a slow steps far from jongin. Jongin’s eyes wide opened. Kungsoo became closer to the rooftop walls's bords, and in few second, with his eyes still closed and arms stretched to the sides, he was standing on the metallic bars! Jongin was chocked. The male in front of him was about to throw himself from the rooftop!

Having no time to think, his instincts took over and pushed him to react in a speed of half a second! Jongin threw himself to kyungsoo and pulled him from the bars where he was standing, causing both of them to fall on the ground. Kyungsoo was laying on his back while the other male on top of him, both of them breathless, with their faces only few inches apart. Jongin was still chocked and didn’t know what to think about.  Both the fear of what could have happened if he didn’t react, and the warm feeling of relief for having the shorter male between his arms at that moment, made him confused and shaking. He didn’t even understand why he was in this state, since they didn’t even know each other. The moment of silence and exchanged stares between them was  finally cut by Kyungsoo’s word:

- Who are you! What’s wrong with you interfering in other people’s business!  Shouted kyungsoo while pushing Jongin away from him

- You were going to hurt yourself, and I can’t just stay there watching you doing that!  Yelled back Jongin.

- Why would you care! You don’t even know me! Said Kyungsoo, and run away from to rooftop

Jongin kept his eyes on the running kyungsoo until he disappeared in the dark and whispered.. Maybe I don’t know you right now, but that will not be the case forever...