Attention

You

"Where is he?" Eunbi tapped her foot impatiently as she stood by her first period classroom door. Usually, Sehun would fetch Eunbi at her dorm and they would walk in to school together then head to Eunbi's first class while Sehun's was just right next door.

            Today, however, that didn't happen and now, Eunbi was hoping he would at least meet her by their classrooms.

            A minute left till the bell and Sehun still hadn't shown up yet. Eunbi sighed and decided it was time to head in for class when a familiar figure whizzed by her. She quickly glanced as her face saddens upon recognizing the tall, broad-shouldered male that sped into the class room next door.

            Class ended with the ding of the dismissal bell and Eunbi zoomed out hoping to catch Sehun. One by one, students flooded out of the next door classroom, but no Sehun. Her shoulders deflated until she peeked through the door to see her boyfriend slowly packing away his books and boy, would she kill for those broad shoulders that the white long-sleeve he wore just flow right off of them.

            Eunbi couldn't resist any longer. She ran in embracing him in a tight back hug. He tensed up at first until he saw who it was and relaxed. He spun around and wrapped a loose arm around her body. They looked into each other’s’ eyes for a moment before Sehun leaned down a planted a soft kiss on Eunbi’s lips. His lips lingered on for a couple of seconds when he grabbed his bag and began walking away without saying a word. Eunbi held onto to his arm tightly as to not let him go.

            Eunbi's next class arrived much quicker than Eunbi would have liked. Sehun stopped at the door, pushed Eunbi's hands away from his arm, and left without a word.

            "What was that?" Jisoo came walking by witnessing the scene.

            "I don't even know," Eunbi shook her head. "Not typical of Sehun at all."

            "Dump his ," she stuck a er in .

            "Get to class," Eunbi pushed Jisoo away from her.

            "I'm in this class too, idiot," she flicked Eunbi's forehead as she passed by her to get through the classroom door.

            The next class went the same way as it did the last class with Sehun being silent and pushing Eunbi away. Something was wrong with Sehun and Eunbi knew that for sure, but what was it?

            "Baekhyun, what am I going to do," Eunbi questioned the taller male next to her. "Fifth period is coming and I sit right next him."

            "Just act normal like what you usually do," Baekhyun said and slid the classroom door open for her and him.

            When they stepped in the class, Eunbi was surprised to find Sehun already in his seat. Eunbi quickly skipped over to her seat and propped an elbow up and dreamily stared at her boyfriend. Sehun on the other hand was busy with something else; his phone.

            "Se-"

            "Okay, classroom let's get our notes out," Mrs. Cho walked in and was already opening a new pack of pens for notes. Eunbi sighed in defeat and reluctantly drop her notes to her desk.

            Class ended with another ding and the same cold shoulder from Sehun.

            "Baek, what do I do? Sehun has been giving me the cold shoulder for a week now," Eunbi laid sprawled out on Baekhyun's bed.

            "I honestly don't know Eun," Baekhyun out his pencil down and stretched his arms. "Maybe tomorrow will be better."

            "You've been saying that all this week, but all he has been doing is the same exact damn thing!"

            "I'll try talking to him again," Baekhyun sighed.

            Eunbi sighed. "I'm going to go."

            "I'll take you back."

            "No. Stay and I'll go by myself," and with that, she left Baekhyun's room.

            Her phone dinged once and it will only ding once that night.

            Sehun: I’m sorry.

 

            Baekhyun let out a big sigh and sprawled himself out on his bed just like his best friend was doing a couple seconds again. He got up and headed out the door without bothering to put on shoes.

            He rapped Sehun's door a couple times. "Oh Sehun open up."

            Sehun opened up the door, giving Baekhyun a dark look. He stepped aside with a huff and walked further into the room.

            "No, I won't do it..." Sehun held his phone close to his ear. He looked over at Baekhyun who stood at behind his couch. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

            Sehun's conversation lasted for ten minutes long with the occasionally yelling of no from him. When he finally came out of the bathroom, he looked exhausted.

            "Sehun, can we-"

            "Baekhyun, this is not a good time. Can you leave?"

            "Sehun-"

            "Byun, please just go. I'm tired." Sehun roughly slipped under his covers and closed his eyes as he pulled the blanket over his head.

            Baekhyun sighed for nth time that night. "I'm tired too, you know. And for sure, Eun is too."

            Sehun peeked his head from out the sheets as he say Baekhyun’s figure disappear out the door. He went back underneath the sheets and thrashed around angry and hating himself for what he has become of himself.

===

Sorry for how short this chapter is~~~ TT I promise next chapter will be long and good!! I can't promise that we will hear more Sehun though, I'm just building up the tension for his part OKIE DOKES??

Thank you Vixx_Baplovers, pjnn24, and EdPotter for being the first people to comment hehehe I love reading everyone's comments so comment away!