Oh Sehun

You

            "Look," he stared at the ground as he shuffled his feet around with his hands in his pockets as if he was nervous. Sehun being is so unlikely that it caught her off guard. "I know you like me."

            Eunbi widened her eyes and glanced nervously at the black-haired boy in front of her. "I-I..."

            "Don't worry, I won’t tell anyone that you liked me first," Eunbi let out a sigh of relief. "But I will admit to everyone about me liking you, Kwon Eunbi."

            Eunbi looked up to see Sehun looking back at her with such gentleness and confidence that made her legs feel like jelly. Eunbi couldn't believe what her ears were hearing; her long-time crush was confessing to her right before her eyes.

            "Unless..." Sehun smirked. "You don't like me back anymore..."

            "No!” Eunbi blurted out as her face redden with embarrassment. “N-no… I still do.”

            Sehun pushed back pieces of hair behind Eunbi's ear as he hummed in appreciation. "That's what I like to hear," and he gently patted her head like she was a puppy. "Let's go to class."

            Sehun grabbed Eunbi's shaky hand and intertwined their fingers as he pulled her a long to class with him.

            Whispers filled the hallways as they watched the newly found couple of the popular cool boy and the average girl that was always seen with Baekhyun and Sehun. Eunbi was, surprisingly, enlightened by all the attention that was drawn to her.

            To be honest, Eunbi still didn't know Sehun a whole lot as much as she wanted to. They were classmates and sure, they hung out with other friends quite a few times. Not much detail went into these hang outs since she would mostly be glued to Byun Baekhyun, Sehun’s and her good friend. She would try to engage herself with Sehun, but she’d be to lovestruck to do anything.

            Eunbi grown a liking to Sehun, of course, for he’s very handsome and he was one of looking and being cold and yet, he’s a very soft, humorous, and sweet guy. He's very quiet too and listens very attentively. Eunbi likes a listener since she is quite the talker herself. She knows she may be annoying sometimes, but she also knows she doesn’t talk much either because she knows no one is listening to her any way.

            "Gasp... what is this??" Baekhyun slithered his way through the crowd towards the new couple and lifted up Sehun and Eunbi's intertwined hands. Baekhyun let out a erted smile as he eyed the two.

            "What is with your face, bro?" Sehun laughed as he pushed Baekhyun away.

            "Eunbi... Honey... how dare you ask him out without informing me? I know you get a little impatient but sometimes you-"

            "I didn't ask him out, Sehun asked me out," Eunbi admitted.

            "What?" Baekhyun's mouth hung open. "And when did this happen??"

            "Long ago that you don't need to know," Sehun stated and pushed Baekhyun away so Eunbi and him could walk into the classroom. "So, you busy tonight? We could have our first date."

            "No, I'm not at all," Eunbi smiled. "With the usual homework, but that can always wait."

            Sehun, sweetly, smiled again and petted Eunbi's head again. "Good. I'll pick you up at your dorm at 7."

            Class ended which lead to Sehun and Eunbi having to part ways until after school since it was the last class of the day and both the couple’s classes were at different ends of the building.

            "See you at seven, Love?" Sehun winked.

            Eunbi flushed bright red at the term of endearment Sehun had set upon her and nodded.

            "So what is this thing with you and Mr. Oh Sehun?" Yuna swooped in right next to Eunbi as they walked to class together.

            "Oh, it’s nothing really" Eunbi giggled and skipped all the way to her last class.

 

            "So where are you going for your little date tonight?" Yuna wiggled her eyebrows at Eunbi.

            "I don't know... It's probably a surprise," Eunbi nodded her head, agreeing to her own remark.

            "Ooh~ how romantic," Yuna cooed out loud. "What if he takes you back to his dorm??"

            "Oh no, I heard the guys here who take girls back to their dorm just want to go in girl's pants," Jisoo slipped in between the two friends.

            "How would you know that, Jisoo?" Yuna rolled her eyes.

            "I hear things along the way. But Eunbi, don't go to his dorm," Jisoo warned again. "I heard it's some tradition, especially amongst the higher ups to take a girl back to his dorm. This boarding school got some sneaky stuff that I need to further investigate!"

            "Oh boy," Eunbi and Yuna rolled their eyes.

 

            "I'm not going to wear anything super nice," Eunbi admitted over the phone to Yuna and Jisoo.

            The other girls were about ten doors down from Eunbi, but it just made it easier to talk through phone.

            "What are you wearing then?" Jisoo asked once more.

            "Well, he didn't mention of what we are doing so I'm just wearing black skinny jeans, a white crop, and a black cardigan. You know something casual."

            "And shoes?" Yuna's voice peeped through the receiver.

            "Does it matter? Black flats. Look Sehun is going be here anytime soon and-" a knock sounded through Eunbi’s room making her stop mid-sentence.

            "He's here, bye!" And with that, Eunbi hung up and situated herself before opening up the door.

            Eunbi shuffled towards the door and opened it up to face the familiar tall black hair boy. His attire consisted of white pants, a light blue button-front shirt, and white loafers; a typical Sehun outfit.

            "Hi," Eunbi, shyly, greeted.

            "Ready?" He sweetly smiled and held out his hand to take Eunbi's.

            Eunbi nodded and took Sehun's hand in hers. They walked out of the dorms and into the warm summer air.

            "So... where are you taking me out to?" Eunbi unknowingly squeezed his hand out of nervousness.

            Sehun chuckled at his girlfriend's shyness and gently squeezed her hand back. "There's this restaurant around the corner of the campus. It's my favorite Japanese Ramen place."

            The five minute walk was silent, but Sehun held her close by. They walked in through the door of the restaurant as a waiter greeted them.

            "Welcome back, Sehun," the waiter greeted him. "I see you brought a girl with you today."

            “Yes, I did,” Sehun smiled.

            The waiter led them back to a booth in the corner of the restaurant and left the couple with menus in hand.

            "You come here often?" Eunbi giggled.

            "Yeah, usually by myself," Sehun answered with a small smile.

            "Hmm... I don’t even know what to get..." Eunbi set down the menu after taking a long scan of it.

            "I'll get you something," Sehun offered.

            "Would you like your regular order, Sehun?" The waiter came back with waters.

            "Yeah and another for my girlfriend," Sehun ordered and Eunbi couldn't help but blush at how Sehun was so calm about telling everyone that she was his girlfriend as if it was such a casual thing he’s been doing for years.

            The food quickly arrived and was settled down onto the table, it was Pork Cutlet Ramen.

            "Oh my, it’s looks so good," Eunbi's eyes sparkled at the sight of the steaming bowl.

            "Dig in, Love," Sehun said, picking up his chopsticks and mixing up the meat and noodles.

            Eunbi, happily, picked up her chopsticks and picks up a bundle of noodles before shoving it into . "Oh my goodness, this is amazing!"

            Sehun smiled once more and leaned across the table to pet her head. "You're adorable."

            Eunbi placed her hands in front of her face to keep Sehun from seeing her blush bright red.

            Sehun grabbed and brought down Eunbi's hands. "No need to cover your face love, you're cute especially, when you're blushing."

            As they neared the end of their meal, Sehun proposed an idea to his date, which she was still finishing up her noodles. "So I was thinking..."

            Eunbi slurped up her noodle and looked up at Sehun. "Maybe, afterwards we can go catch a movie...”

            Eunbi nodded her head; she always loved a good movie date. "...But at my place."

            Eunbi froze. "I heard the guys here who take girls back to their dorm just want to go in girl's pants…"

            Her friend's warning whizzed around Eunbi's head. "Hmm... I-"

            "Come on, you've been to my place before," it was true. Eunbi has have been to Sehun's dorm room many times, but that was with Baekhyun or Chanyeol or even Kyungsoo or all of them, but never alone with just Sehun.

            "Oh o-okay," Eunbi smiled out of nervousness.

            Finally, the couple had finished up their meal and began heading out with Sehun paying for both meals.

            "Are you sure you don't want me to pay you back?" Eunbi asked as she wrapped her arm around Sehun's walking out of the restaurant

            He chuckled, softly. "Love, all you have to pay me is to stay by my side and I'll take care of you." He tapped the tip of Eunbi's nose.

            They finally reached Sehun's dorm as he fumbled to get his room key from his pocket. He inserted the key and pushed the dorm open. “It might be a bit messy because I wasn’t planning on having you over.”

            To Eunbi's surprise, it wasn’t messy at all. Besides his blanket being on the couch, he was a very clean boy; everything was set in place without any disturbances. Before she just thought, he cleaned up because he knew people would be over but in this case. He wasn’t excepting any guests at all. She was comparing to Baekhyun's dorm which was a bit messy. He liked throwing his socks in a corner, piling his dirty clothes in front of his closet next to the dirty basket. He also leaves his candy wrappers and cans of cola on the table where his game controller lay. Eunbi just finds it funny how she's back-talking her good friend who lives just next door to Sehun.

            "Make yourself feel at home while I clean up a bit," Sehun lead Eunbi to the couch and took his blanket before turning on the TV and switched it to a movie app. "If you want to pick a movie, you can."

            Picking the movie sounded tempting to Eunbi, but she honestly didn't know what types of movies Sehun was into and she usually just watched the same ones over and over again because she couldn't find anything else that was good.

            Sehun came back and slumped down on the couch next to Eunbi. "Find anything?"

            Eunbi shrugged her shoulders and crisscrossed her legs on the couch like she always did when she came over to Sehun or Baekhyun's room.

            Sehun grabbed the remote and flipped through the movie selection. "We can watch a drama instead, if you like."

            Eunbi shrugged her shoulders again. "Sure."

            "And it'll be a great excuse for you to come back over again. Of course, you can come over just to see me," his eyes crinkled up into small crescents as he laughed. "Goblin is new. Are you in for it?" He casually wrapped an arm around Eunbi's shoulders.

            "Yeah," Eunbi softly replied back.

            Scenes rolled on by making the couple laugh, gasp, and sigh of relief. "I love you~" Eun-Tak cheekily smiled as the Goblin looked down at the naive high school student.

            "Ha-ha, Sehun, do you see her smile! And the look on the Goblin's face!" Eunbi laughed out loud.

            She soon stopped laughing as she realized Sehun wasn't laughing. She looked up to see if he had possibly fallen asleep, however, he was looking down right at her; his face lay expressionless.

            "A-are you okay? W-why are you looking at me like that," Eunbi blushed and looked away at his hard, yet, gentle gaze.

            Sehun reached up and cupped Eunbi's face with his rough hands and tilted her face so she looked back up at him. "You're just so.... damn adorable." He leaned down, closing the space between them.

            His lips were all that Eunbi imagined them to be; soft and sweet. He leaned back and smiled after initiating the innocent kiss.

            "It's getting late," he stated. "We should probably get you back to your dorm."

            All Eunbi could do was nod and smile after what just happen.

            They stood in front of Eunbi's door. "Well, I guess...oh!" Sehun pulled Eunbi in a tight embrace which caught her by surprise.

            He leaned back and twirled a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll fetch you in the morning at 8 for breakfast before class."

            "O-okay," Eunbi blushed for nth time that day.

            Sehun released Eunbi and gently pushed her into her dorm room. "Rest up and I'll see you in the morning, Love."

            Eunbi nodded and shut the door. She immediately jumped up and down from all the excitement of today’s events. It first started with Sehun confessing, to the nickname then the date, and to her first kiss. Everything was perfect and everything was just o how Eunbi imagined her first boyfriend would be.