Couples

You

Weeks past and all everyone would say when they saw Sehun and Eunbi were “goals”. Sehun and Eunbi had the perfect relationship; Sehun walked to Eunbi to her classes, gave her gifts, kiss her here and there, and love her unconditionally. Eunbi did the same, but of course, she remained a little recessive in the relationship, although, Sehun doesn't mind since he believes the guy should be the one watching over the girl as long as both sides are happy.

            Word always goes fast whenever Sehun does something romantic for his girlfriend. Everyone just has to see what the popular couple is going to do next to make everyone's relationship bucket list to shame, especially, the day when Sehun presented Eunbi with their couple rings.

            "Have you seen Sehun?" Eunbi asked her close friends.

            "No," Yuna shook her head.

            Eunbi pouted and looked back down to her phone. Five texts messages sent and still no reply from Sehun, usually he replies right after the first text. Eunbi sighed, "Where could he be?"

            "EUNBI-AH EUNBI! KWON EUNBI!" Jisoo came running up the staircase.

            "What? What happened," Eunbi's eyes widened with worry.

            "I...found... Se-"

            "Sehun? Where?” Eunbi grabbed her breathless friend by the arm.

            Jisoo coughed a couple times trying to catch her breath once again. "Damn... those stairs are killer."

            "Jisoo, where is Sehun?" Eunbi asked, once more.

            "He's down stairs," Jisoo answered, hooking her arm through Eunbi's. "Come on, let's go!"

            Eunbi, Jisoo, and Yuna quickly descended the stairs the crowded stairs.

            "Oh Sehun, I swear to god-" Eunbi stepped down the last step to see Sehun with his back turn to her. Students gathered around through the hallways, waiting for the boy's next move.

            Jisoo giggled and pulled Yuna back to the side as Sehun turned around with a rose in hand. He took a step towards Eunbi and smiled as he handed Eunbi the rose and gently lifted up her hand and slipped the ring on. Everyone roared with joy while Eunbi lifted up her hands to her face in embarrassment. Sehun brought both of Eunbi's hands and swept lose hairs away from her face and petted her head like he always did. He turned back around and slowly walked away.

            Everyone erupted with excitement once more yelling out, "Wow, he's so cool."

            Sehun quickly turned back around and ran back to Eunbi to plant a kiss on her lips causing the crowd of student to go crazy again. Eunbi's cheeks were on fire. He then enlaced their fingers together and walked away to class together.

            "I'll be back okay?" Sehun rubbed Eunbi's cheek with his thumb and opened the classroom door for Eunbi.

            Eunbi walked in and immediately waved hi to Baekhyun as she walked over to take her seat.

            "What is this I see?" Baekhyun roughly grabbed Eunbi's hand to see the simple band around her finger.

            "What else would be it?" Eunbi took her hand back.

            "Baek, don't ask questions you already know the answer to," Sehun said, coming back to his seat next to Eunbi. He immediately fiddled around with her fingers underneath the table before intertwining them together.

            "Woah, couple rings already," Baekhyun smiled.

            "What do you mean 'couple rings already'? He could have given it to me in the beginning," Eunbi pursed her lips together.

            "Keywords; could have, honey," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

            Sehun lifted up his fist as if to punch the boy, but didn't and yet, Baekhyun still cringed and put his hands up in defense. "Geez... you think I make money grow on trees."

            "Your father can," Baekhyun stated.

            "Your father can too," Sehun said through gritted teeth.

            "Stop it, you two. Geez, I don't care how or when I got the ring," Eunbi sighed. "All it matters who it was given by."

            Sehun smiled and planted a kiss on Eunbi's forehead.

            "Oh geez," Baekhyun cringed and looked away.

            "Or I don't really need one. Why would you need a ring to show you are in a relationship besides marriage," Eunbi said, rubbing the ring with her thumb.

            "But you told me that you always wanted one when you get into a relationship like you dreamed of getting one," Baekhyun pointed out. "What a liar."

            Eunbi clucked her tongue and glared at Baekhyun. "This is why I don't like you, Byun Baekhyun."

            “That’s a lie too!"

            "Hey! Class settle down so we can get class started, especially, you, Mr. Byun," Mrs. Cho pointed her finger at the said boy.

            "Sorry," Baekhyun turned to around to face the front and slumped down in his desk.

            Mrs. Cho always liked to do the historic way and write down every single lecture on the whiteboard that everyone had to hurry and copy down before she started a whole new paragraph and before the end of class. Her class was always attendance, announcements, talk for a bit, lecture notes, then the end of class. Same exact way, every day and yet, nobody can catch up with her. History class never slowed down as they had to "to keep up with the present from the past" Mrs. Cho liked to say when a student would ask her to slow down a bit. It made little sense, but the students understood the meaning to it.

            This was Baekhyun's least favorite class. Of course, he understood most of the things that came out Mrs. Cho mouth, but he could never keep up so he gave up and then gets bored easily.

            An idea sparked in Baekhyun's brain. He let out a creepy smile and pulled out his compact mirror. Yes, a mirror because you can never be so sure that your hair is neatly in place.

            He placed his left hand behind chair and peeked in the mirror to be sure he can see it and hopefully see her hand in it as well.

            Baekhyun then kicked the Eunbi's desk. Eunbi jolted in surprise and looked down to see Baekhyun's hand making strange signs. She squinted at down at his hand in confusion. Sehun patted Eunbi's shoulder and pointed towards the front of the classroom.

            "Excuse me," Mrs. Cho cleared and Eunbi looked up to see the teacher's fierce gaze at her.

            "Sorry," Eunbi muttered softly and kicked Baekhyun back, but he continued to make the weird gestures with his hand.

            Eunbi then realized the hand signals Baekhyun was a rock, paper, and scissors. He wanted to play a game. Eunbi laughed quietly to herself and rolled her eyes. She leaned her left hand down and the game began.

            At first, it was a simple, quiet game, but Baekhyun doesn't easily back down. Baekhyun played paper as Eunbi played scissors; he quickly grabbed Eunbi's hand to form a rock.

            "Yah!" Eunbi, angrily, whispered to the playful boy.

            "Kwon Eunbi," Mrs. Cho pierced her eyes through Eunbi for a moment before she turned back around for notes.

            Eunbi kicked Baekhyun in the leg again. "Ah!" Baekhyun rubbed his leg.

            "Kwon Eunbi. Byun Baekhyun," Mrs. Cho called as she continued scribbling down notes. She stopped and turned around with a strained smile stitched on her face.

            "Yes?" The guilty couple answered.

            "Out in the hall and hands up," she commanded.

            Baekhyun and Eunbi, reluctantly, got up from their seats and headed out towards the door. Eunbi silently smacked and pushed Baekhyun out the door. Once out in the hall, they both went on their knees and held their arms up as their punishment.

            “Ouch, can you stop hitting me please?” Baekhyun grabbed Eunbi’s wrists and threw them down to her side.

            "Way to go, loser," Eunbi stuck her tongue out and jutted out her bottom lip.

            "It was fun though," Baekhyun chuckled.

            "It was until you started cheating, cheater," Eunbi spat out.

            "Hey, what's with the names? It's not like your first time out here with me," Baekhyun teased.

            "Yah, quit being stupid!" Eunbi was ready to smack to the caramel haired boy.

            "Hey," one the students from the classroom peeked his head out from the door. “Mrs. Cho said to be quiet or you'll be there for the whole day."

            "Aish," Eunbi pushed Baekhyun away and scooted away from him. However, Baekhyun just scooted closer to her.

            Finally, the bell rang dismissing the class. Baekhyun and Eunbi still sat in their positions, waiting for Mrs. Cho to come out and dismiss them.

            "Hey, thanks for the interruption. I could finally have a smidge of time to catch up," a student waved at the two before walking away. More students piled out of the class thanking them for giving them time to catch up on Mrs. Cho’s extreme notes.

            "Well, at least getting in trouble helped others," Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, the pain starting to take its toll on his arms.

            Sehun walked out with Baekhyun and Eunbi's bags. He sighed and shook his head, "you two are such an interesting couple. Let's go, Mrs. Cho said you guys can leave." He threw Baekhyun's bag at him.

            He lent out a helping hand to Eunbi and kissed her forehead as he brought her up.

            Eunbi was about to take her bag, but Sehun held it in tight. "You're arms and shoulders must be sore, Love. I'll take care of it for you."

            Eunbi's face flushed a bright. Oh Sehun never failed in making Eunbi, or perhaps any girl, blush.

 

            "Sehun..." Eunbi leaned down on her study, facing her phone.

            "Yes, Love?" Sehun spoke over the phone. He looked up from his own studying to see the top of his girlfriend's head through the phone camera.

            "I....want....somewhere....." Eunbi mumbled, still keeping her head against her desk.

            "Babe, look up, I can't understand what you're saying," Sehun chuckled.

            Eunbi looked up, tiredness creeping up on her face. "I don't want to do this anymore."

            "What do you mean by ‘this’?"

            "I hate this so much," Eunbi stated.

            "Love, tell me what's wrong and I can fix it. What do you hate?"

            "We can't keep doing this..." Eunbi sniffled a little.

            "What do mean, Kwon Eunbi?" Sehun was growing more and more anxious.

            "Sehun, I'M BORED!! I DON'T WANT TO STUDY AND MY ROOM IS SO COLD, I WANT TO HUG YOU AND BE WITH YOU!" Eunbi cried out, flailing her arms out in her chair.

            Sehun let out a sigh of relief and laughed. "But finals are coming up and we have to study if we want to get out of this damn boarding school, Love."

            "Can't you study with me?" Eunbi leaned her head back down to the table and let out a big pout so Sehun could clearly see it.

            He sighed once more. "You're cute, you know that?"

            "Of course~" Eunbi smiled, her eyes turning into crescents.

            "Pack your books, Love. I'm coming over to pick you up," he said.

            Eunbi shot up and clapped her hands. "Oh Sehun, I love you!"

            Eunbi gasped at what she said; 'I love you.' The two still have not exchanged the said statement because they just wanted the right time to say and, definitely, this wasn't the greatest time but it just slipped.

            "Dammit, Kwon Eunbi," Sehun cursed and leaned back in his chair.

            "I'm sorry was that too early? I guess you think I'm weird for rushing things," Eunbi pouted again.

            Sehun softly smiled. "Love, we've been dating for five months and I wanted to be the first to say it, but hearing come from your lips makes me love you more."

            "You're so cheesy," Eunbi giggled.

            "I'll be by soon so be sure to have your stuff ready and packed."

            "Okay, I will!" Eunbi hung up the video call and prepared to leave the dorms. It was January but Korea’s winters were always so cold and intense, so she had to layer up.

            Two knocks sounded at the door and Eunbi lifted her up in excitement. "Oh, he's here," Eunbi whispered to herself and wrapped her scarf loosely and grabbed her backpack.

            She opened the door to her boyfriend wrapped up in a thick green bomber with a white sweatshirt underneath’ typical Oh Sehun style.

            "You make me look like a marshmallow," Eunbi pouted and stepped out into the hallway.

            "You're adorable and warm," he replied tapping a finger to her lips and adjusting her scarf so it was secure. "Let's go."

            Eunbi wrapped her arm around Sehun's as they stepped out in the icy cold air, the snow falling slowly down. She shoved her cold hand into Sehun's pocket with his and he immediately intertwined them together.

            Eunbi waddled in the snow trying to see where her feet were but it was nearly impossible due to her large winter coat. Eunbi didn't know exactly where they were headed to, but her guess was to the 24-hour cafe. And she was right. They finally reached the cafe and entered the sweet, roasted coffee smelling shop.

            Eunbi wasn't much of a coffee person, she had to put a 40 sugar packets for the bitter taste to disappear even a Caramel Macchiato is too strong tasting and Sehun mentioned to her that was one of the sweetest coffee on the menu. She enjoyed the smell of coffee though.

            "Pick a table and I'll get drinks," Sehun said and handed Eunbi his bag. It wasn't quite as heavy as hers, but he sure did have many worksheets to fill out.

            Eunbi waddled over to the side tables by the large glass windows. It was a really dark outside and was really nothing to see except for the lights illuminating the sidewalks, but Eunbi found a sense of serenity in the big, open windows.

            "Drink up," Sehun came back with a peppermint hot chocolate, her favorite.

            "Thanks, babe," she smiled and took a quick sip of her hot drink.

            Hours passed, Sehun and Eunbi were still hard at work. Eunbi rubbed her tired eyes and squinted at her computer screen looking over her third English essay, while Sehun constantly knitted his eyebrows together at the medical case studies.

            "Babe?" Sehun poked Eunbi’s cheek as she slowly dozed off; her eyelids fluttering shut.

            "Hmm," she hummed, her eyes remaining closed.

            "Let's go back to the dorm, yeah?" Sehun placed the documents back into his bag and zipped it up.

            "I'm tired..." Eunbi slouched down onto the table.

            "I know, but we can't sleep here," Sehun smiled.

            Eunbi groaned into the table. She at least propped her head up to save her work and turn off her laptop before relaxing back down on the table.

            "Hey, do you want to stay the night at my place?" Sehun petted Eunbi's head from across the table. Eunbi nodded her head.

            The door chimed, alarming the store that a customer has arrived.

            "Yes, 3 A.M Coffee break, woo-hoo!" The tightly hooded young man cheered, stretching his arms in the air. The workers rolled their eyes but, yet, smiled at his optimism, especially, at three in the morning.

            "The hell Byun Baekhyun?" Sehun squinted at his too awake friend. Baekhyun wore a long, black bubble jacket over a light gray hoodie paired with matching baggy gray sweats; typical lazy and rolled out of bed Baekhyun look.

            "Oh, Sehun and... Eunbi?" He tightened the hood on his head making the face hole smaller, but then realizing that wasn’t helping him see better and not breathe so he slipped off his hood and peeked over on his tip-toes to get a glimpse of the sleeping girl at her laptop. "Why?"

            "She was whining about not getting out and didn't want to study alone," Sehun shrugged his shoulders. "We were about to just head out. Hey, do you think you can help me out to get Eunbi back out to the dorms?"

            "Yeah of course, let me grab my coffee first," Baekhyun smiled, brightly.

            "Have a good night," the barista waved at them.

            Sehun smiled and winked at her as he took a hold of Eunbi. As they left the cafe, Eunbi was comfortably on Sehun's back as Baekhyun struggled to carry Eunbi's heavy backpack and Sehun's thick Messenger bag and his hot coffee.

            "Yah, where are you going? The girls' dorm is that way," Baekhyun breathe out in the cold frost.

            "I know, but she's not going there," Sehun stated and walked on into the boys' dorm.

            "What, but she's never slept at your room before! What will the guys say when they see Eunbi walk out of your room?"

            "What do you mean? Why are you getting all worked up for?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. "They're not going to say anything. They know Eunbi and I are together. They are most likely sleeping so they won't even know she's even sleeping here and if they do see Eunbi in the morning coming out from my room, obviously, they will think that she just came by to fetch me or just visit me like she has been always doing."

            Sehun turned his key in the keyhole and pushed open his door. He gently laid Eunbi on his bed, stripping her of her winter coat and scarf, and tucking her in tightly under his covers. Baekhyun threw Sehun and Eunbi's heavy bags on the couch and plopped right down next to them.

            "You can leave to your room next door, you know," Sehun pushed Baekhyun's legs off the couch. "Privacy is the key in relationships."

            "I don't want to," Baekhyun repositioned himself on the couch and shut his eyes.

            "Get a girlfriend! Or even better, get a life and leave," he smacked Baekhyun with a pillow.

            "Don't do anything weird, okay? I'm next door and can hear everything!" He stood up and pulled up his sweats so high, everything was so squished up there, it looked uncomfortable. Even Sehun scrunched up his face in pain.

            "You act like she's drunk or something," Sehun knitted his eyebrows together. "Get out, I won't do anything yet."

            "Yet?? You can be such a boy sometimes; both as a person and physically."

            "Shh!" Sehun glared at the boy. “She may be sleeping, but she can probably hear everything you are saying. Plus, she doesn’t need to know much of my past.”

            "Fine. J-just don't do anything weird," Baekhyun said and left the room.

            Sehun sighed and glanced over to Eunbi's sleeping figure wrapped up like a cocoon on his bed.

            'She really must be tired,' Sehun thought and sighed. He turned out the light and carefully slipped inside the covers with Eunbi. Immediately, she snuggled into Sehun's chest feeding off all the warmth he gave off.

            "You smell wonderful," Eunbi murmured.

            Sehun chuckled and gently petted her head as he drifted off to dreamland as well.

====

Hi!!! How is it soo far??? Good??? I've been on school break and school is going to start back up soon huehue~~