Ignored

You

Eunbi woke up to the sun rays shining down on her face and a cold bed. She looked over to her side to see the bed empty; not typical of Oh Sehun.

            Eunbi quickly rolled out bed and out into the hallway. The house was spotless. It was as if there wasn't a wild party at all.

            "Yeah, the maids do a magnificent job last night cleaning, didn't make a single noise either," Eunbi's ears perked up at the sound of Minseok's voice. She padded over on the cold tile floor to the kitchen island. All the boys were gathered around it with a cup of coffee and looks of hangovers painted their tired faces.

            "Morning, Eun," Joonmyeon greeted.

            She ignored them and scanned the boys looking for one in particular; her boyfriend. "Where's-"

            "Sehun had to leave early," Baekhyun said walking over to her and gave her a cup of hot tea, knowing of her dislike of coffee.

            "Why?" She questioned taking a seat next to Baekhyun.

            "Emm, I think he said he had to do something at home," Kyungsoo responded.

            "Oh," Eunbi switched on her phone to find it dry of notifications.

            "Why such the long face?" Baekhyun poked Eunbi's cheeks.

            "Nothing," she sighed.

            "It's not just nothing, Eun," Baekhyun placed a hand on her shoulder. "You can tell us anything or you can just tell me."

            "I was at least hoping would have at left a note or a text that he was leaving," Eunbi pouted.

            "He kind of looked rush when he leaving," Yixing recalled.

            Eunbi felt her phone vibrate in her hand and she grew excited hoping it was Sehun, but to find it was the boy next to her.

Baekhyun: hey, you want to go somewhere private and talk.

Eunbi: I... don’t know...

Baekhyun: Come on, I don't like seeing you like this.

            "Let's go," Eunbi whispered and stepped down from the stool and walked away from the island. Baekhyun followed Eunbi from behind to the bedroom she and Sehun had slept in.

            "What's going on, Eun?" Baekhyun plopped down on the bed, crossing his legs together. "Did you guys fight? Sehun is a bit unpredictable when he's drunk."

            "No, we didn't fight. It's just-" Eunbi bit her bottom lip. She thought about telling him, but it was deemed too embarrassing.

            "Spill it Kwon Eunbi," Baekhyun crossed his arms, impatient.

            "Sehun and I were about to have last night and-"

            "OMFG MY BEST FRIENDS!" Baekhyun cringed with excitement.

            "BUT I told him to stop because I wasn't ready..." Eunbi finished her sentence.

            "Oh... why are you sad then?" Baekhyun questioned. “You must always have a mutual agreement!”

            "I don’t know... I just felt that I let him down or something."

            "Oh man, Eun, is this why you think Sehun left early because of last night?"

            Eunbi slowly nodded her head and puffed out her cheeks.

            “Maybe, he really had something urgent at home," Baekhyun embraced Eunbi. "I don't know if Sehun told you yet, but he is a rich boy; his dad owns a trade company and his mom has a popular art academy so there's always a lot of business to be dealt with and that involves him because they will need him someday to take over one of them."

            "I guess," Eunbi sighed and put her face down in her hands. “He could have at least still texted me or left a note or something.”

            "Don't think too badly of it. Just to let you know Sehun, that boy, even after , he’s not the type to make a fuss whether a girl didn’t or did want . He just went for it.”

            Eunbi’s eyes widen. “So you’re saying that last night… wasn’t going to be Sehun’s first time?”

            Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but closed and shook his head. “I’m sorry I had to tell you this.”

            Eunbi felt like crying, but she couldn’t. She just sat there and pouted her lips in her hands.

            "Let's go out for lunch, okay?" Baekhyun lifted Eunbi’s face with two soft hands.

            "Just the two of us?" Eunbi questioned and Baekhyun nodded. "You're not drunk still, are you?"

            Baekhyun let put a soft chuckle. "No, I am actually very sober right now.  I hold my alcohol pretty well. Come on now, I'll take you back to your dorm and you can get dressed and ready."

 

            "I'll be back in an hour to get you," Baekhyun dropped Eunbi off at her room before heading out to his room.

            Baekhyun quickly stripped off his old white tee from last night and into a clean pink shirt from off the floor and a new pair of blue jeans from the dresser. He left to the bathroom to freshen up more and get himself situated from his hangover.

            Baekhyun was still in the room ten minutes before he had to leave to go fetch Eunbi, when he heard the door next to his open and shut with some aggression.

            Baekhyun slipped on a pair of vans and a black baseball cap and went out the door and over to the door next to his.

            He knocked a couple times before Sehun opened it up. Sehun didn't say anything and walked away after opening it and seeing who it was.

            "Hey," Baekhyun greeted letting himself in. "Did you just get back?"

            "Yeah," Sehun breathed out and chugged down a glass of water.

            "You seem tense. Are you okay?"

            "Yeah, I'm just really tired," he said and rubbed his face. "Are you going somewhere? You look quite nice. Date?"

            "Huh, oh, yeah... kind of," Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck. “Look I just wanted to-“

            "That’s really nice but I'm actually pretty tired so could you leave? I want to rest," Sehun pointed to door.

            "Oh, yeah, sure," Baekhyun backed up. "Rest up well."

            Baekhyun quietly shut the door and cocked his head to the side. 'He looked pretty pissed off. Hope he's really okay...'

            *bling* A text message popped up on his phone.

Eunbi: Hey, ready when you are

Baekhyun: yeah! I'm on my way right now

            Baekhyun shoved his phone into his pocket and jogged all the way to the girl's dorm.

            "So, where are we going?" Eunbi asked once she buckled her seatbelt.

            "Anywhere in particular you want to go to?"

            "Not really. Anywhere is fine!"

            Baekhyun hummed. "Ooh, I know! I'm not going to tell you though so it'll be a surprise!"

            "Ooh, a mystery," Eunbi smiled. Eunbi took out her phone and opened up her snapchat.

            She pointed the camera at herself and leaned over to get Baekhyun in the frame.

            "Hi!" She waved at the camera and Baekhyun looked over in surprise at the video being taken.

            "Hawaii," he said.

            "Hawaii you?" She said next without missing a beat and they both giggled at the ridiculous joke.

            Once the video was done, it repeated once again as Eunbi swiped over deciding to put a filter on it or not. She giggled once more at her and her friend being complete dorks.

            "So," Baekhyun started and hummed in response, still looking at phone. "Has Sehun texted you back yet?"

            Eunbi posted the video on her story and placed her phone down. "Sadly, no and I texted him too, but he hasn't responded back."

            "Oh..." Baekhyun rapped his fingers against the steering wheel.

            "Did you see Sehun at the dorm?" Eunbi questioned. Baekhyun shook his head no, but at the same time recalled in his head how stressed Sehun looked.

            "Oh okay," Eunbi looked down sadly and pulled at her fingers.

            Baekhyun grabbed Eunbi's hand and gave it a light squeeze again. "Don't be so sad because you're going to make me sad."

            "I'm sorry," Eunbi apologized.

            Baekhyun sighed as he took his hand back away and parallel parked into a parking space.

            "Ta-da!" Baekhyun cheered as they stepped out from the car and in front the restaurant. "The ultimate hang out place! They have all types of cool snacks and foods like bubble tea, garlic fries, etc. etc." Baekhyun squeezed his hands and clenched his teeth together in excitement.

            Eunbi laughed. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble Baek, but I've been here before."

            "Oh, now I'm embarrassed. You're a jerk," Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms.

            "Aw, I'm sorry," Eunbi pinched his cheeks and wrapped her arm around his. "Let's eat! I'm starving!"

            They stepped in line to order and scanned the menu. "What are you getting?" Baekhyun looked down at Eunbi and then at her hand that was still wrapped around his arm.

            She stood on her tippy-toes trying to see the menu because, unfortunately, there was a tall male in front of her. Baekhyun looked down at her shoes and she was wearing black flats making her a lot shorter and revealing her real height which wasn't much compared to Baekhyun, but she was still very short. He then looked up at her outfit and they were almost matching. She wore a white tee that could almost pass as Sehun's tee, but her shirt was smaller than what could be a guys' shirt, obviously. She also wore the same colored blue jeans as him. He blushed just thinking that they almost looked like a coup-

            "Byun Baekhyun, are you okay?" Eunbi waved her hand in front of his face. "We're next to order. I'm going to get sushi."

            "Oh, I'm getting the same and a strawberry bubble tea," he said quickly.

            "Ooh, I should get a mango bubble tea then!"

            They finally stepped up to get their order. Baekhyun pulled out his wallet and so was Eunbi. She quickly pulled out some cash, but Baekhyun handed the cashier his card.

            "Baek..." she froze with the money in her hand.

            "Don't worry about it. I’ll take care of you today," Baekhyun smiled and took their number card. He searched for a table and found a booth from across the diner.

            They sat down opposite from each other and waited. Their number was called and Baekhyun scurried up to retrieve it.

            "Wait before you touch it, I need a picture for Instagram," Eunbi twisted around and extended her arm out. Baekhyun bent down and held up two peace signs as Eunbi snapped the picture. "Perfect!!"

            Eunbi smiled widely as she posted the picture. What she didn't know as she set her phone down, someone else was taking a picture of his own of her.

            It was a decent, simple picture he took, he thought. It neatly shown his hand on the table with his plate of food next to it and in front of was Eunbi, her beautiful black locks swept to the side and her smiling at the food placed in front of her.

            "It would have been nice to live like this in the beginning," he whispered.

            "What?" Eunbi had already put a piece of sushi in .

            "Nothing," Baekhyun smiled and began eating his meal.

            This wasn't the first "date" the two been on, they went on a countless number of dates and some of them did include Jisoo and Yuna. Eunbi's Instagram was a full documentation of all her dates. Later on, school became more difficult and she started dating Sehun and so, they're dates decreased. However, Sehun only filled a couple of boxes in her feed since she was so dazed by Sehun; it blew over her head to take a picture or even to take out her phone at all.

 

            "Thank you for taking me out," Eunbi shuffled her feet as they walked out to the car.

            "Of course, that's what best friends are for, am I right?" He smiled showing all of his perfect pearly whites.

            As they rode back to school, Eunbi went back on her social media making sure that everyone was adding a like to her photo and looking at her snapchat story.

            "Heol!" Eunbi yelled out.

            "What?" Baekhyun questioned stopping at a stoplight.

            "Sehun looked at my story!" She screeched. "What a jerk! He has time to see my story, but doesn't even text me back."

            "Maybe, he'll text you soon," Baekhyun proposed.

            "I want to go to his dorm," Eunbi demanded and Baekhyun nodded.

           

            Eunbi knocked rapidly on Sehun's door. No answer.

            "I don't think he's here," Baekhyun said and leaned against the wall.

            "I swear to god, Oh Sehun! I-"

            "Hi, Baekhyun and… Eunbi, am I correct?" The male student squinted at Eunbi.

            "Yeah," Eunbi knitted her brows together at the unfamiliar male.

            "Sorry, I don’t recognize you. I don't have my glasses on," he chuckled.

            "Oh, Seokjin," Baekhyun greeted. "Umm... have you seen Sehun by any chance?"

            Eunbi recognized him now. Kim Seokjin, he's in her Media class. He's also close friends with Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon, who are in her other classes.

            "Yeah, he just left like ten minutes ago," Seokjin replied.

            "Oh, thank you," Eunbi said and walked straight into Baekhyun's room.

            "Has he not texted Eunbi about his whereabouts?" Seokjin questioned.

            Baekhyun shook his head. "It’s a little complicated. Thank you though." Baekhyun walked into his room to find Eunbi relaxed on his bed, staring helplessly at the ceiling.

            "I'm sure he will be back tomorrow for school and talk to you then," Baekhyun sat down on the bed next to her. "And it must be something bigger than you not having with him, so don't think it's your fault."

            "I know. I just can’t believe that’s ignoring me," Eunbi sighed. "I think I should go to my room."

            "I'll take you back," Baekhyun held out hand to help Eunbi back up.

====

Hello~ Hello~ A double update today!!! I'm a little afraid I won't be able to update tomorrow due to school and Tennis, so I decided to put another chapter up!

But dang~~~~~~~ I wonder what's going on??? Who knows~~~ hehehe

But aren't they cute together?? If you didn't get my reference when of what Baekhyun said after taking the picture of Eunbi, I'll be sad unless you haven't watched Scarlet Heart: Ryeo then it's okay~