Party

You

[ Warning: Okay, it's not really a warningbut this chapter isn't super Mature, but there is a little something in here so prepared for it]

"Hey so I'm throwing a party, who's down?" Minseok pointed at everyone sitting at the lunch table. We all looked at each other with curious looks. "My parents are leaving me the house for the weekend and there will be alcohol."

            "I'm pretty sure we're the only ones going to the party, if he has to ask us," Jongin joked, making the others laugh too.

            "No... Maybe... I haven't asked a lot of people yet," Minseok confessed. "But I am quite popular so just wait and see!"

“His parties are always popping,” Chanyeol whispered in Eunbi’s ear and wiggled his shoulders.

            "Well, it's for your birthday anyway so I'll go," Eunbi spoke up and everyone looked at her in surprise.

            "Oh, it's for your birthday party? You should have said something earlier! Yeah, I'll go," Yixing chuckled and patted Minseok on the shoulder.

            "Yeah, it will be a special day so I have to go too. Not that I planned anything that day..." Baekhyun looked over to side.

            "You play too much, Baekhyun," Joonmyeon flicked the mention’s forehead.

            "What great best friends I have..." Minseok murmured. "Even Eunbi knew!"

            "We'll all be there, don't worry," Sehun smiled at the other boy.

 

            "Man, this house is more packed than usually," Jongdae stepped inside Minseok's home without bothering to take off his shoes; especially since the party is just going to lead outside to his backyard anyway. Eunbi, Sehun, Baekhyun, Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Chanyeol, and Jongin followed behind Jongdae into the loud and filled home.

            "Sehun, Minseok's house is really nice," Eunbi marveled at the marble interior of his home. "I've never been in a home so nice before."

            "Just wait till you see my house, Love," Sehun laughed. "He doesn't really like showing off his wealth until he's throwing an extraordinary party like this."

            Eunbi nodded her head and Sehun spoke up again. "However, surprisingly, he does know his limits and it amazes me whenever he does it. The party stars at 7 PM and lasts until 12 AM and magically and nicely, he kicks everyone out and everyone actually leaves happy and fulfilled!"

            All kinds of people from school and some that you didn't recognized filled the large home and were swaying, dancing, walking, and running all over the place. Eunbi felt like she was going to get lost in the ocean of people. Luckily, Sehun had a tight arm wrapped around her waist.

            They all headed towards the big open island in the kitchen. Minseok was already at the island talking it up with his party guests. People from their school, who were already there, quickly scattered at the sight of popular guys heading towards their usually spot at Minseok's and made their seats on the stools. Since there were only enough stools for the 9 of the boys, Sehun gave up his seat to Eunbi and he stood right next to her with an arm still around her waist.

            "Hey, you guys made it!" Minseok cheered with red cups in his hand.

            "Happy birthday, Minseok," Eunbi greeted.

            "Thanks, Kwon. Was it hard getting here?" Minseok looked at her since she is the newcomer to his house.

            Eunbi shook her head. "You live quite close to school, but parking was a little hectic."

            Minseok clucked his tongue. "Don't worry about it the boys always stay a lot later after the party is over anyway.  So you'll be able to get out unless you guys get too drunk then it's a sleepover!"

            The boys and Eunbi laughed at Minseok's giddiness. "Kwon, you're not as dressed up as I thought you would be," Minseok checked out Eunbi's outfit from head to toe

            Eunbi wore a flowy, red crop top paired with a pair of rip jeans and her favorite comfortable black heels. It wasn't too much, but she still looked nice, she thought. If only she has a leather jacket then her outfit reminded her of the 1950’s American Grease Movie. Eunbi looked around at the other girls who wore pretty and y party dresses and some guys including the Sehun and the other guys wore button-front shirts with a pair of skinny jeans.

            "Yah, watch where you're eyes are going," Sehun threatened.

            Minseok rolled his eyes. "Drink up," Minseok passed around red cups. The boys took their respective drinks and took long swigs of it.

            Eunbi stared at the unknown mixture in the cup. She never drank anything like it or just a matter of a fact, she's never really drank before besides at family gathers or MTs with soju, but that wasn't anything like what was going to go down tonight at this party.

            "You okay, Love?" Sehun asked and everyone looked at Eunbi who left her cup untouched. The smell of alcohol lingered in Sehun's breath.

            "Yeah, I just-" she looked from the cup to Sehun's face. "I never really drank before."

            Chanyeol and Jongdae burst out laughing and Sehun shot lasers at them.

            "It's okay, we're still young and just started being able to drink legally anyway," Kyungsoo reassured her.

            “Not like we drank illegally too…” Jongdae mutter and the others snickered.

            "Here," Sehun handed Eunbi his half empty cup. "We can share until you feel comfortable with your own cup."

            "Don't worry, it taste like fruit punch with a kick," Baekhyun added, chugging down the rest of his drink. "Ah, that's some good , Minseokie!"

            "Don't call me that ever again," Minseok wiggled a finger at the younger boy.

            Eunbi nodded and lifted the cup to her lips and took a small sip of his drink. Her face immediately twisted up at the taste of the strong alcohol, but it did taste like fruit punch with a really, really strong alcoholic kick.

            "How is it, love?" Sehun placed his head on Eunbi's shoulder already feeling dizzy from the intensity of the alcohol content.

            "Not bad but not great either," Eunbi hiccupped and set the cup back down on the table and Sehun took in the rest of the liquid.

            "Take a coke to chase it down," Baekhyun slid the famous red can to Eunbi.

            "I'll go get us some more drinks," Chanyeol jumped down and headed towards the beer keg filled with the mysterious alcoholic beverage.

            "Dude, what's in this? This is ing good," Baekhyun quickly took his cup from Chanyeol.

            "Chan, just bring the keg to the table," Minseok laughed. "Man, I don't even ing know. I pay people to do this for me."

            Eunbi looked at the guys enjoying their drinks and reached up for Sehun's cup as he took another swig from it.

            Sehun chuckled. "I thought you didn't like it."

            Eunbi shrugged. "I don't want to feel left out."

            "Oh Love, don't force yourself," Sehun petted Eunbi's head and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. “May be put some coke into the red cup and make everyone think you’re drinking.”

            "Sehun, here's another stool if you want to be more comfortable," some student came and dragged a stool in front of Sehun.

            "Thanks," Sehun took the stool and scooted closer to Eunbi.

            The table was turning into its own wild party as the alcohol started to settle in real quick with loud screams and laughter coming from Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae; the beagle line. Those three were just never quiet drunk or sober.

            Everyone seemed to be pretty drunk besides Eunbi who was just a bit tipsy. She took multiple small sips from Sehun's cup from whatever he left from his one big gulp he took when it was full.

            Eunbi placed her head down on Sehun's shoulder while Sehun couldn't stop laughing from the stupid joke Joonmyeon had made. He finally stopped with one big inhale and exhale and looked down at his girlfriend's head. He leaned down and kissed her crown and placed a warm hand on her thigh.

            "Drink more, Eunbi-ah," Baekhyun whispered and shoved his drink into her small hand.

            Eunbi cautiously brought the drink up to her lips and chugged down half the cup before giving it back to Baekhyun. She clucked her tongue at the nasty, sweet taste.

            “Babe, you didn’t have to drink it,” Sehun whispered, his voice husky.

            “I know,” she snuggled closer into the crook of his neck as her lips ghosted over his skin.

            "Ah, we might have to sleep over. I'm too drunk to even know how to get down from this stool," Yixing words were all slurred together.

            "Then don't get down, ," Kyungsoo commented. Kyungsoo was definitely drunk because he rarely curses. He’s one of those ticking time bombs; you know when he’s angry when it’s too late.

            "What he say?" Joomyeon whispered to no one in particular.

            "What time is it?" Minseok hiccupped.

            Of course, Eunbi the only one somewhat sober, she was the one to answer. "11:20."

            "40 minutes... till the party is over!" Minseok jumped down from his stool and ran into the crowd of other drunken people.

            "He's a goner," Sehun said and laughed. He rubbed Eunbi's leg and snuck his hand into one of the holes of her jeans. Eunbi sighed at the contact and snuggled up against Sehun as he gripped her skin.

            "You know you look amazing," Sehun whispered into Eunbi's ear; his lips brushing against it.

            Eunbi flushed red. "And you are drunk, mister."

            "Am I really? At least I can still recognize my hot girlfriend," he smirked and placed a gentle kiss on Eunbi's lips. Eunbi leaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck.

            "Yah, yah! Get a room, you bastards," Baekhyun kicked the couple. "I don't think you want me to join too."

            Sehun groaned as he leaned back away from Eunbi. "You're such an , Byun."

            Sehun stumbled off his stool as he wrapped an arm around Eunbi's back and another under her bottom as he lifted her. Eunbi gasped and immediately wrapped her legs around Sehun's waist and arms around his legs. He began walking away from the table through the mass crowds of people until they got through a clearing and surprisingly, no one was to be seen through this hallway.

            "Sehun, where are-" Sehun leaned back into Eunbi's lips, this time with more pressure and urgency, slipping in his tongue into her moist cavern.

            Sehun pushed Eunbi up against a door and they continued to ravish out their teenage hormones. Eunbi combed and tugged at Sehun's soft locks.

            Sehun struggled with holding up Eunbi and opening up the door. He finally turned the knob and pushed through, taking them to the empty bed.

            Sehun carefully laid Eunbi on the bed as he hovered above her on all fours. He finally leaned back to take a quick breather.

            Eunbi's hand fell from his hair to his nape and massaged it, her fingertips trailing the ends of his hair. Sehun smiled and leaned back down for another intense make out. He got the shock of his life when Eunbi's tongue met us with his.

            Sehun was always the dominate one when it came to kissing and Sehun like it to stay that way. He took this chance to on her tongue making Eunbi moan, but immediately went back to her submissive self.

            "Oh, babe," Sehun whispered, huskily. Sehun caressed the curves of Eunbi's bare skin as Eunbi roamed her hands all over Sehun's clothes chest. She began ing his plaid shirt one by one until it came undone. She shivered when her finger tips came in contact with Sehun's soft skin. Sehun's busied himself moving over to Eunbi's neck, nibbled on her sensitive skin leaving red marks.

            "I can't believe you're mine. All mine," he moved back to her marked neck and slid his hand down to her jeans and ed them while slipping it inside and rubbed her womanhood.

            Eunbi whimpered and gently, pushed Sehun away. Sehun still proceeded with his ministrations.

            "Wait... Sehun," Eunbi breathed out.

            "Yes, Love?" Sehun the sensitive skins and kissed it over and over again; intoxicated by her scent and taste.

            "I can't- I'm not-” knowing what she means Sehun stopped rubbing her and plopped down on top of Eunbi and into the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry."

            "Don't be sorry, Love. I was forcing it on you," Sehun said still nuzzled in her neck. He kissed the said place once more. "Let's sleep."

            Time seemed to go by slowly and the house grew quiet hinting that the party was over.

            Eunbi looked over to Sehun who has his shirt completely off and was sleeping soundly. There was a part of Eunbi that felt guilty and bad about not giving in to Sehun. Why? Even Eunbi doesn't know the answer to that. It pained her that Sehun, even under the influence of alcohol, was happy and was about to give Eunbi his all and yet, she let him down. She shuffled over and pressed into his bare chest like she would always do when they would sleep together. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around her small waist, closing any gaps between them.

            She would just have to wait until the morning.

====

BUM! BUM! BUUUUUMMMM! Y'alls are in for a treat and it's gonna get spicy~~~~~