no morning blues

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has passed just like that and Yuna was still standing in front of her kitchen window, looking outside. The sun was setting behind the horizon, making the sky and clouds look like a pink paradise. Yuna usually disliked pink, but this pink paradise made her see pink in a different light, maybe she will begin to like it after this day, just maybe.

But it was not only sunset Yuna was looking at. She was there, looking or trying to look into Eunbis windows, but sadly it was too dark inside of the house so she could not see anything.

Why was she even interested? Yuna had no answer for that question, she had no idea why, yet she could not help herself.

Who was the girl? Why did she move to that house? Was she living alone? She looked quite young, but Yuna learned not to judge people by their appearances.

She wanted answers for her questions, she just simply wanted to know more about Eunbi.

" Hey Yuna? "

Nickhuns voice was coming from the garage, annoying Yuna once again.

" Yes? "

She replied plainly. She was mad at Nick for ruining moment.

" Where is my hammer? I need it! "

He said, sounding really unhappy as he usually did when things were not on their usual places.

" Ehm...Nick? "

" Yes? "

" Dont get mad....but....okay so some new girl moved to the house close to ours and she came here in the morning, asking me to lend her a hammer because she needed to build some furniture, I wanted to help. "

" So the hammer...does she have it now? "

" Yes she does. "

" Can you go to her place and take the hammer? "

" But Nick...its too late already...I dont want to interrupt...I will go and take it back in the morning alright. "

" Yeah whatever. "

Nickhun said, sounding really unhappy.

~

Their morning routine was the same again. Yuna was making the breakfast and tea while nickhun was watching the weather forecast and morning news. They ate the breakfast and Nickhun left to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter