she was in love

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The hell is this?! Yuna are you crazy? Who the hell is this person even?! "

Nickhun shouted furiously, pointing his index finger at Eunbi, who had disgust written all over her face.

" Please calm down, if you tried not to be ignorant, you would realize it was me who this party is being held for. And dont act like this when you dont even know whats happening. Yuna got really drunk and kept falling so I wanted to help her. "

Eunbi said with a stern expression. She was such a good liar, that had to be said. But she was not even lying that badly, she just did not say the whole truth. 

Yes Yuna was drunk, but that was not Eunbis reason for hugging her tightly. Eunbi loved holding Yuna, it made her feel good and the warmth from Yunas body was addicting.

Eunbi knew she had no chance, Yuna was a married woman, probably straight as her hair but Eunbi wanted to be with her, she just wanted to imagine being wanted by Yuna.

And this night was like a paradise for Eunbi.

But like Adam and Eve, Nickhun ruined Eunbis paradise too.

" Who are you to talk to me like this?! Just shut the hell up, I have to take Yuna home! "

Nickhun barked again and caught Yunas small wrist.
" Nick! Let me go please...it huuurts. "

Yuna pouted, and even though her wrist really hurted, she was too drunk to really notice the pain. But she did not want to leave, she saw Eunbi looking at her like she was some goddess, and she wanted to stay.

" Stop! You are hurting her! "

Eunbi shouted and tried to make Nickhun let Yuna go, but his frip was too firm.

He did not let go, he just walked away, pulling Yuna with him.

" Eunbi-yahhh! I will meet you soon wait for me! "

That was the last thing Eunbi heard from Yuna that night.

~

" Ughhhhhhhh.... "

Yuna groaned and touched her cheek.

Everything was too shiny and bright. She was laying in her bed, Nickhun long gone. It hurted a lot to open her eyes and face the bright light of a new day.

But that was not the only thing that was bothering her. Her cheek, something was definitely wrong with it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter