it feels strange

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbis house...it is safe to say that it was one of the most unusual yet the coziest place Yuna has ever visited. She was standing in a huge hall with a big palm plant in the middle, shoes laying all around the floor in the entire hall. There was an old looking bycicle laying next to the plant too. It was a mess yet it seemed really clean.

There was not a normal lamp in the hall, instead there were christmas lights taped all over the ceiling, enlightening the room with the whole scale of colours and it looked like an eternal rainbow.

" You are staring. "

Eunbi spoke up, clearly amused and not embarassed about her mess at all.

" S-sorry. "

Yuna felt even more embarassed as before, but Eunbi did not seem annoyed, the usual grin was written all over her face.

" I did not say that to make you feel sorry, I just thought it was cute really, stare as much as you want...It is an honour. "

Yuna said nothing, just stared at Eunbi. Because Eunbi after just waking up was as fascinating as her hall, if not more.

Yuna did not usually find people y or attractive, not even her own husband but Eunbi was different. 

Her messy hair, her huge shirt, no pants, her skinny legs and blue socks. She was the most attractive person Yuna has ever seen.

" Yuna...ssi? "

Eunbi said again, in a strange attractive voice, she could hear her grinning.

" Y-yeah? "

" I suppose you want the hammer right? Its in my room, follow me I will return it to you. "

Eunbi said, and for Yunas huge surprise, she did not wait for Yuna to follow her, she just took her hand and pulled her into the house.

They crossed the messiest living room. There was a huge fireplace and one wall was made entirely of windows. The sofa was covered in clothes that were piled up on an armchair too and there was a cat sleeping on the table.

Eunbis room was upstairs, there were plants on the stairs...everywhere. A different plant on each step.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter