I love you

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Are you ready to say goodbye to the world you have known? "

Eunbi smiled widely at Yuna who was holding a huge suitcase and standing in front of a big caravan car that belonged to Eunbis grandparents.

It was filled with things from Eunbis house, and it even had the christmas lights that resembled stars on its ceiling, it felt like home.

And Yuna was ready.

Nickhun was not at home, he was at work and it was the right time to leave and never come back. She did not leave any letter or an explanation for Nickhun, because she did not need to. Nickhun will recover fast, he never really loved Yuna, not for real, he did not love her like Eunbi did.

" Lost in your own world again? "

Eunbi chuckled when she saw the dreamy look on Yunas face.

" Sorry, I was just thinking...I am more than ready. "

" Good...lets not lose time anymore...COME ON YUNAAAA! "

Eunbi shouted excitedly and pulled Yuna into the caravan car.

~

They were on a road next to a coast that was enlightened with the last bits on the sun that was just disappearing beyond the horizon.

The water was filled with various colours of the sun that was saying goodbye to the world once again, but would come again on the other day.

Everything will end once, it needs to, so the new things can come and change everything.

It was like that with Yuna too. Not that her old life was bad, but it was too plain and she always felt like there was something missing...

" Yuna-yah? "

" Yes? "

Eunbis s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter