strawberries

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And since that exact moment, they started meeting in secret. Everytime Nickhun went to work or to drink beer with friends, Yuna went to Eunbis house.

They did not kiss or do anything intimate. They just hanged around the messy house and talked about anything and everything. After some time, Yuna started considering the house her own home too. It felt too comfortable and relaxing, and it made Yuna forget about her everyday life, even when she spent just a few minutes in the house.

She was at peace.

And then there was Eunbi, her precious saviour. Even though they were just friends, they both knew there was something more. But for now, they just enjoyed each others warm words and comforting company.

And it was not different on that day either. Yuna and Eunbi were laying on Eunbis couch which was exceptionally clean because the mess was now taking up space on the floor.

They were watching some variety show on tv and Yuna kept laughing at one guy who looked like a " grasshoper " to her. 

Yuna was laying with her head on Eunbis arm, Eunbi hugging her from behind, with her face in Yunas hair that smelled like the most beautiful flowers on a meadow.

" Eunbi? "

" Mhm? "

" You know...I am really glad.. "

" Glad? "

" Yeah, glad that you moved here...and found me... I am glad. "

" Imagine how many suburbs and neighbourhoods there are in this city...and I moved to this one...and my house is right in front of your....I mean I think I believe in fate now. "

" Omo! I have never heard you say anything so cheesy...I might like it too much. "

Yuna chuckled sweetly.

" Yuna? "

" Mhm? "

" Stop making fun of me...I have something important to tell you... "

" And what could that be? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter