cherry tree

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days have passed since Yunas sudden visit of Eunbis strangely cozy house that felt so out of the place in a good way. Two longs days, those days seemed like an eternity to Yuna. Was it because of not having any work to do? Or was i really because she has not seen Eunbi?

It was the latter, but Yuna did not even think it could be true. But one thing she knew, her empty heart did not feel as empty as before after getting to know a bit of Eunbis heart.

She wanted to know more, she wanted to know what these fluttering feelings meant.

Yuna was not used to any kind of feelings, she has never really loved anyone. Marrying Nickhun was simply to satisfy her parents who were dreaming of their wedding since they were kids. Yuna did not mind being with Nickhun, she did not think about loving him, it was more like a business deal for her, nothing more and nothing less.

And there was Eunbi...the person who made Yuna so confused she did not even recognise herself anymore. She was always calm, calm and perfect. But her calm approach disappeared after talking to Eunbi. 

Yuna wanted to see Eunbi, no matter what.

~

" Oh my god Yuna please hurry up, miss Lee will be really mad if we are late, I mean we are something like founders of this neighbourhood along with her, the veterans. "

Nickhun said, packing bottles of beer inside a huge bag which was now full of various alcohol.

" I know...I am almost ready! Take those things to the car and wait for me! "

Yuna was trying to zip her dress up, she wanted to look exceptionally good today. It was a welcoming party for Eunbi after all, and she wanted Eunbi to see her looking perfect.

Silly.

She thought while looking at herself in the mirror for one last time.

It was safe to say that she looked at least presentable. Her bangs were covering her forehead as always, making her look cute. Her lips were red and she even put a small flower sticker on her cheek. Her dress was blue, it was her favourite dress from her friend Yewon she loved a lot and treasured it because Yewon gave it to her before going to the US and not coming back.

Perfect.

She thought and briskly walked out of the room.

~

" Finally! I was worried you were not coming, and this party would be nothing without you two present here! "

Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter