not alone

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atwo weeks have passed since the day they kissed for the first time, it was one of a lot of kisses but still the most memorable. Yuna was not alone anymore, she did not have to face Nickhun by herself anymore, she was not scared. Because there was one person who would always be there for her, she was her everything, Eunbi was.

Yuna and Eunbi were always together, and nobody was able to separate them. At first, Nickhun kept questioning Yuna, but after some time he gave up and just admitted the fact that Eunbi was always with Yuna. He started spending less and less time at home, and more in bars with his friends, not that Yuna minded.

When Nickhun came home drunk, Yuna always quickly went to Eunbis house and slept in her embrace, she was not scared anymore, and it was like that today too.

" Yunaaaa...where the hell are you? come here...let me have some funnn. "

Nickhun said in a clearly drunk voice after entering the living room, throwing his jacket on the floor.

" Im leaving. "

Yuna said and ran towards her front door without looking back at Nickhun who was grimacing.

" Whatever, just go. "

He said and sat down on his jacket.

~

KNOCK KNOCK

" Ugh...who the hell is it again... "

Eunbi grunted while getting up from the bed. This was the second person waking her up that night. At 11pm, the old Lee lady came and started talking about how the grass on her backyard was too long and that she should cut it because it was bothering the neighbours. It annoyed her a lot, but she still managed to go to sleep again.

But he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter