one sunny day

not your typical woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the beginning of a hot and steamy summer, and Yuna loved these summers. She was standing next to the stove cooking breakfast and she felt almost happy when a morning sun enlightened her face from behind the curtains. 

" The temperature will reach 30 degrees celsius today. "

Yuna could hear the silent sound of TV from the living room where Nickhun was watching the weather forecast as he usually did while Yuna was making a breakfast for him.

It became one of their daily habits, things they couldnt imagine being without.

Yuna heard a sound of the kettle telling her that the water for their morning tea was ready. She let out a sigh and went to pour the water inside of their mugs they got as a wedding present from Nickhuns ex Tiffany. Yuna had a pink one while Nick had a blue one, Tiffany said those colours reminded her of herself and her special someone.

Yuna did not dislike the mugs but she did not like them too much either, seeing them every morning reminded her of how boring and plain her life was.

" Yuna-yah? Is the breakfast ready? I need to go to work soon! "

Nickhun shouted from the kitchen trying to be louder than the TV.

" Yeah done! I will serve it after the tea is done, it will be soon. "

Yuna said in a cheerful voice and began putting scrambled eggs and fried bacon on their plates.

The same routine, the same questions and even the same food every morning, it made Yuna sick of everything but she was bearing it with a smile on her lips, wishing for a better tomorrow even though it never came.

But today was different...somehow it was even though Yuna could not find the answer. Why was it different? Was it because of the beaming sun that came to enlighten her gray and shady day? Was it because of the summer starting?

" Yunaaaaa I will be late. "

She heard Nuckhun trying to do aegyo and it interrupted her thoughts. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter