Fansigning Event

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still can't believe I'm here at SEVENTEEN's fansigning event. Just like the other fans, I started taking a lot of pictures. But I would always unconciously look for Seungcheol. He looks so cool now and manlier. I remember we just have the same height but he looks taller now. His childish acts and smiles doesn't look like he's taking care of 12 younger brothers. He's a great leader, I assure you. 

"Hey Ari, I have some post-its here. If you would like to ask something to the members, write it down here and stick it to their page. Got that?"
"Ahm, Yein. Can I keep this album?"
"Oh, sure! I already have like 20 copies of their album."

Wow, she surely is dedicated to SEVENTEEN. Hmmm, what should I ask them? Should I reveal my identity to them? Well, for some members who knows me only. I can't think of anything. Maybe I'll just ask Seungcheol and I'll just talk to and have a convo with the other members.

So the seating arrangement is like this: Seungcheol-Wonwoo-Mingyu-Vernon-Hoshi-The8-Jun-Dino-Jeonghan-Joshua-Seungkwan-Seokmin-Woozi

I'm kinda nervous now since Seungcheol will be the first member I'll meet. I wrote down my question, well, it's more like a wish. The last line, which is us, was asked to form a line on the left side of the stage. It's finally our turn. Why do my stomach suddenly have butterflies?

It's my turn now. The staff asked me to wait for the fan to finish before I go up the stage. Whoo~ Relax, Ari! It's no big deal. Monthly evaluation is more nerve wrecking than this.

"Miss? It's your turn now."
"Huh? Thanks."

As soon as I climbed up those 3 step stairs, I noticed that Seungcheol was already looking at me.

"Hi.. Seungcheol.."
"Hi! What's your name?"
"My name is Ari."
"Oh really? What a beautiful name you have."
"Thanks. Btw, please read this post-it."
"Hi Seungcheol! Long time no see. I've been a fan of yours for awhile now. I hope that we could stand on stage together soon, sunbae." After reading it, he looked at me with a confused look.
"Sunbae? I'm your sunbae? Why? Did we attended the same school before?"
"Yes, sunbae. In SOPA, Batch 2015 from the Department of Practical Dancing."
"Oh, so you were from SOPA. Wait, 2015? Same as Wonwoo! Wait... Dancing? What's your name again? Ari..."
He then looked shocked and speechless. I took off my mask and said hi.
"Long time no see, sunbae. I actually didn't expect to see you here."
"Me too! Why are you here? You're our fan?"
"Ahm, well you can say that I'm a fan. But I wasn't supposed to be here. My friend asked me to come along with her and I'll die if my company knew I went here."
"Company? What company?" Then one staff behind him asked him to end our convo so that the others could continue.
"I'm sorry Ari. We need to say goodbye now. There are still fans waiting. I'm really sorry and I'm so glad to see you again! I hope we could meet again next time."
"No, it's alright. I fully understand and I really do hope to see you again. By the way, I'm a trainee now. In Fantagio. Ssshhh. That's a secret. Bye!"

He gave me a high five then next was Wonwoo. When he saw me, he was shocked also. I'm actually happy that he recognized me from the start.

"Ari! What are you doing here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter