Theater Room

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"95 students performed already, 225 to go! That's why our teachers decided not to have a class today for the recital. The second class of senior is going to present before us! When will this end?!" Zelo complained.

"Ssshhh! Quiet down before anyone can hear you. Remember your image. Just patiently wait and watch."
"Ok, ok. But I'm hungry right now. I'll go to the canteen, do you want to come?"
"There you go again with the canteen. Are we even allowed to go outside?"
"The seniors are performing first and you could ask permission to Mr. Oh since you're a good student."
"Aish, if only I'm not hungry also, I wouldn't join this ridiculous plan of yours."

Mr. Oh is really a nice person but you don't really want to be on his bad side. So we went to the canteen and it was unexpectedly crowded when it's still not recess time.

"I told you, I'm not the only one who has this ridiculous plan."
"Yeah, yeah, Mr. Genius. Now, buy me my favorite milk buns and a bottle of water. Don't buy me a cold water since I'm going to sing later. I'll go and look for a table."

With this crowd, I hope I could still see an empty spot. Alas, no empty table. I'll just go back to Zelo.

"Ari! Ari! Wait!"

As I turn around to see who is calling me, I saw someone familiar running towards me.

"Wait! Are you looking for a table?"

Eh? That guy who bumped me earlier!

"Huh? Yes. How did you know I was looking for one?"
"I saw you looking around awhile ago. Me and my friend, Wonwoo got a table and you can share it with us."
"Ari! I'm done buying your buns and water. Oh? That guy earlier in the bathroom." Zelo said.
"I noticed that Ari was looking for a table and I would like to share the table me an my friend got. Would you like to join us?"
"Sure! Why not? You ok, Ari?"
"Yeah, I'm fine with that."

"Hi! I'm Jeon Wonwoo, a junior from the Department of Practical Music."
"Oh! You're the one that rapped with a very low voice earlier, right? I really love your performance."
"Oh, thank you." Wonwoo said.
"And I'm Seungcheol, a senior from the same department as Wonwoo."
"Hi! As you know, hahaha, I'm Choi Junhong. You can call me Zelo and a junior from the Department of Practical Dancing."
"Hi! I'm Noh Ari, a pure japanese and a junior from the Department of Practical Dancing."
"Oh! You're a japanese? You don't look like one though." Seungcheol said.
"Ah! Yes, even though I've been living here for only 2 years, I got to learn korean even when I was in Japan since I love kpop that's why my pronunciation is better than Zelo. Hahaha."
"Hey! You're hurting the pride of this LTE rapper."

"Senior students from the second class of the Department of Practical Music! Go back to the theater and get ready! The first class is almost done now!" a random student shouted.

"Oh! That's us." Seungcheol said. "We need to go back now, Wonwoo. See you around sunbae and Ari!"
"Yeah, goodluck on your performance later." I unconciously told him.
"Yeah, you too. Looking forward to it." Seungcheol replied.

"Should we also go back now? Mr. Oh might be looking for us now." I asked Zelo.
"Yeah, I want to watch Seungcheol's performance. You know, how well he did as a trainee."

Seungcheol, with his physique, I don't think he would be in the Department of Music. He could be a dancer or maybe just like Wonwoo, he could rap. I'm seriously curious on what he will do later. I wanted to showcase my dance but since my song choice is not for dancing, might as well show them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter