Seungcheol's POV (Part 1)

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
There will be three parts of Seungcheol's POV of the story from start to the recent chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungcheol's POV

2014

"Ok, so, iced americano for me, Doyoon, Jisoo, and Mingyu, mocha frappucino for Jeonghan and Junhui, choco latte for Hansol, Seokmin and Wonwoo and grapefruit bottled juices for Seungkwan, Chan, Soonyoung and Mingming. Maybe, I'll just buy something for Jihoon in the convenience store."

I was looking around for some quiet coffee place and I found it. It was a 24/7 coffee shop and it seems like they have no customers. I opened the door but the staff didn't noticed me since she was faced back and she was singing. Oh, her voice, I really love it. The song too, was familiar. I closed the door and just sat in one of the seats outside the shop and listened to her singing. Their door wasn't really that soundproof so I could still hear her. After it ended, I decided to act like I didn't heard her and went inside the shop. She... she was pretty. So pretty like an angel. Even though it's still winter, I felt like it was spring time already.

"Goodevening sir. What would you like to order?"
"I would like 4 iced americano, 2 mocha frappucino, 3 choco latte and 4 grapefruit bottled juices."
"That would be 92,000 krw. Please take a seat first, sir. I'll call you when your order is ready."

After taking a seat near the counter it was kinda quiet. I don't want to be rude but, maybe I could request something.

"Hmmm, miss? Can I have a request?"
"Yes sir?"
"Can you play any music? It's kinda boring here."
"Oh, sure sir. Wait for a second."

She reached for her phone and plugged it inthe speaker. Oh? Is it... Yeah it is! Standing Egg's Lemon Pie! I really love Standing Egg's songs.

"Wow! Standing Egg. Nice song choice."
"Oh, thank you. I only have Standing Egg, J.Rabbit, 10cm, and Urban Zakapa in my playlist."

Wow, I like her taste in music.

"I actually really like Standing Egg's songs. I'm gonna use one for my recital next week, actually."
"What a coincidence. I also have a recital next week at my school for our finals."

Oh? Coincidence or not? Do we go to the same school? Ey, if we were, she would look familiar to me.

"Wow! You're a student also? What year are you? I'm a senior."
"I'm a junior right now doing part time jobs."

After our short conversation, she is done with my order.

"Here's your 4 iced americano, 2 mocha frappucino, 3 choco latte and 4 grapefruit bottled juices. Enjoy your order sir."

As she gave me my orders, I can't help but not to look at her name tag. Ah~ Ms. Noh Ari. I'll remember you.

"Thank you, Ms. Ari."

AFTER ONE WEEK

She said that she'll be having a recital this week. But she didn't said the exact day and besides, its been a week but I don't see her around campus.

"Seungcheol hyung! Seungcheol hyung!"
"Oh? Why are you here, Wonwoo?"
"Didn't you heard your teacher?"
"Oh? About what?"
"They told us that the recital of your class will be done in the theater with our class and with the Department of Practical Dancing."
"Practical Dancing? They also have a recital."
"Yeah, I guess so. What are you thinking anyway? Almost all of your classmates are leaving and you're still here in your seat."
"Huh? Nothing. Nothing."
"Let's go now and I need to go to the bathroom first."

I just organized my stuff and saw that Wonwoo was nowhere to be found. I run and run and saw him on his way to the bathroom

"Wonwoo! Wait for me! Let's go together."
"Ah! Seungcheol hyung! Don't say that. It's awkward."

I was running when suddenly a girl appeared infront of me. I couldn't control my speed so I bumped into her and saved her guitar instead of her.

"Aww."
"Miss? Are you alright? I'm so sorry! I didn't see you coming."
"My guitar? Where's my guitar?"
"Here! I'll help you stand up."

I offered my hand to help her stand up when someone came running to her and helped her.

"Ari! Are you ok? What happened? Here, I'll help you."

Huh? Oh! It was Zelo of B.A.P!

"Oh, sunbae, I'm very sorry. I didn't saw her when I was running and I bumped into her. Here. I saved her guitar unconciously and not her."
"Me? Your sunbae?"
"Yes, since I'm a trainee right now."
"Ah! As long as Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter