Seungcheol's POV (Part 2)

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wah! Graduation day! Finally! Last day of being a high schooler. But my hair , I don't even know what shade or red or brown is this. Well, I don't have any chose since my agency told the hairstylist to do it this way.

"Yah! Seungcheol! Faster! We don't want to be late for graduation!"
"Coming! Wait, Doyoon!"
"What took you so long?"
"My hair ! I don't even know what to do with it. By the way, can we stop by at the coffee shop? I want to grab something."

As I opened the door, I saw Ari standing up from the table. Why is she wearing her school uniform? She's still a junior.

"Oh! Doyoon, let's go. No one's at the counter. We don't want to be late anyway."
"You don't need pull me, Seungcheol. Are you hiding from someone?"
"Huh? No! Why would I hide? And to whom?"
"Nothing, your acting kinda weird this morning.".

"So you two, you'll be seating infront with the other kids who will be receiving a special award." manager said.
"Ok, hyung! Let's go inside now, Doyoon!"

"Students of class 3-2 of Practical Music here, please!"
That voice. It sounds so familiar 

"Oh? Ari? Is that you?"
"Eh? Who are you?"
"You know her?" Doyoon asked.
"Don't you recognize me?"
"Eh? Who...Wait! Huh?! Is that..."
"Yes! It's me! Seungcheol! The one who bumped you."
"Ah! Seungcheol sunbae! I didn't recognize you with that red hair. I forgot that you are in the class 3-2 of Practical Music."
"Yeah, our agency told me to change my hair color. Oh, by the way, this is Doyoon, my co-trainee."
"Hi! I'm Doyoon from the Department of Theatre and Film."
"Hi! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm sorry but please take a seat now in your designated seats. The student committee might get angry at me."
"Oh, they actually told us to seat infront alongside those with special awards.
"Ah~ No one told me that, so, yeah, you can sit infront now. Thank you."
"Ok, Ari! See you later!"
"Ok, congrats to you Seungcheol sunbae. To you too, Doyoon sunbae!"
"Thanks Ari!"

"Hey Seungcheol, who is that girl, Ari, anyway?"
"Huh? I'll tell you later at the dorm with the boys."

After the graduation, we celebrated and head back to our dorm. Before going to sleep, we always try to talk to one another about different things.

"First of all, congratulation to our hyungs who graduated this year! Congrats hyung!" Seungkwan said.
"Thank you everyone! Soon, everyone will graduate and fortunately, we will debut." I said.
"Ok! Enough teary talks, come on hyung, bring out your yearbook! We want to see it!" Soonyoung said.
"Oh! Wait, Seungcheol is going to tell us something! It's a good thing I remember it." Doyoon said.
"Huh? Me?"
"Yeah,you told me earlier that you'll tell us about that girl I met."
"Girl? What girl, Seungcheol hyung?" Junhui asked.
"Ah! Ari~ She's just someone that I bumped into last month."
"Yeah, I saw Seungcheol hyung bumped Ari and saved her guitar instead of her. Hahaha!" Wonwoo said.
"What? You saved her guitar instead of Ari noona? Hahahaha!"
"Noona? Seokmin, you met her also?" Mingyu asked.
"Yup! And she's a great singer and a guitarist."
"She's better than Jisoo, actually." I said.
"Hey! I'm practicing hard right now."
"Oh! Seungcheol hyung even asked me to take a video of her performance, here."
"Seokmin! No! Why would you show it to them?"
"What? So now you won't even share your girl?" Jeonghan asked.
"Ey~ Let's watch it Seokmin hyung!" Chan said.

Seokmin then grabbed his phone and watched it everyone. After watching it, everyone's reaction was "Wooow!" "She's great!"

"Hey everyone, I'm going to the convenience store. Anyone wants to buy something?" I asked.
"Nah, hyung, we're fine. We'll just rest now since training will start early tomorrow." Jihoon said.

On the way to the convenience store, I thought of passing by the coffee shop to see if Ari is still there. Oh? Ari is singing again but... but why is that lady just letting Ari sing? I need to hear her sing so I went closer to the shop and stood there like I'm waiting for someone.

Wait, I can't hear what they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter