Life of a Trainee

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Fantagio Trainees will be included as a character)

2015

It's been a year since I became a trainee and my silly dream of receiving the special awards during graduation came true. I stood alongside Zelo and I saw him put on that silly face like he's teasing me for receiving this award. Even though they filed a lawsuit against their agency, he still acts like nothing has happened. Hope that they will find a solution for this issue.

I also became close with Hello Venus even with the two former members. I became bestfriends with the other trainees. The boys also became my friends even though we had different practice room. The practice room for boys and girls are different but we have some lessons where we all learn together. I could say I'm like Sanha's 2nd mother, a member of iteen boys. I always spoil him whenever we meet. I would treat him for some snacks or I would pet him or treat like a baby. I don't know why but him calling me noona soothes my ears. Hahaha. I know it's silly but I really like it whenever someone calls me noona.

"For today's dance lesson, you will be covering boy group's dances. For the monthly evaluation, you need to choose a song and change the choreography into your style but you need to keep the point dance. Understood?" our dance teacher said.
"Ok! So for today, I'll be teaching you Seventeen's Adore U."

Seventeen? Hmmm? Why are they so familiar? Well, because of my training, I never cope up with the latest news in kpop. We all been learning American, Chinese and Japanese's songs all this time and if we, ever, will learn a kpop song, it would be coming from famous and legendary groups. I think they are new to the industry.

"Who knows this song?" asked by my dance teacher.

Almost everyone raised their hands except for me.

"So, since almost everyone knew this song, I think it won't take me long to teach you this choreo."

After two hours of practice, the dance teacher gave us some break time.

"Unnie, you don't know SEVENTEEN?" Yoojung, my co-trainee, asked me.
"Ahm, honestly no. I never cope up with the new groups and songs."
"Wait, let me show you their videos and performances. They just debuted and I think you'll love them."

She showed me their pre-debut videos, their performances on that project show they were on and their debut performances. They were great, it was awesome, actually. Like, they have 13 members but they dance like they are one. But 3 members look so familiar to me. I never got to ask Yoojung the members' names since our breaktime is done. After our training, I'll ask Zelo if he can teach me some of B.A.P's choreo. I decided to use B.A.P's songs for my evaluation. Hahaha. I know it's bad to use a cheat code but I have a friend who is a member of a boy group. He'll be useful for this. LOL.

*ring ring*

"Hey Ari! You called? Long time no talk with you! So, how are you?" Zelo said.
"I'm fine, you?"
"Me? Feeling much better now that you called."
"Hey! Hahaha. Ahm, Zelo, can I ask you a favor?"
"Sure! Anything but money. You know my situation right now. Haha."
"Ahmmm, can you, at least, teach me some choreo of B.A.P? I need it for this evaluation."
"Ooooh! Sure! I want to help you! When do we start?"
"Maybe tomorrow? Are you free tomorrow? My training will end at 11pm. So, maybe we could start at 11:30 until, let's say 2am? Is that ok with you?"
"Let's start at 12am so that you can rest at least 30 min. before our practice."
"Ok! Thanks! Where do we practice, by the way?"
"A friend of mine has a dance studio. I'll ask him if we could use it and luckily, it's near your dorm so that you won't have any problem going home alone."
"Nice! Thank you very much, Zelo! See you tomorrow!"
"Sure, no problem! See you too!"

When we arrived at the dorm, I suddenly remember SEVENTEEN and tried searching on them. I started searching for their profiles. First, the leader. S.Coups. Ooh, what a unique name he has. Born on August 8, 1995. He's an oppa. He's a year older than me. Real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter