The Concert (Part 2)

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking my luggage, Mr. Choi brought me to a restaurant.

"What do you want to eat, Ari?"
"Huh? Ahm, I'm fine with anything, Mr. Choi."
"Do you want to eat something traditional? Or anything you haven't tried before? I heard you'll be going back to Japan. Why don't you try something you'll miss there?"
"Well, I'll be back here after two weeks but since it is cold, I want to eat samgyetang."
"Ok, wait here for a moment. I'll just order our food."

"Ahm, Mr. Choi? May I ask you something?"
"Yes, you may."
"What did Seungcheol told you about me and why did he sent you to find me?"
"He told me that a precious friend of his from Japan came for the concert but she was too early and that I'll be glad to meeting you."
"He said that? Well, maybe, I should introduce myself. My name is Noh Ari, a japanese, but I've been living in Korea for almost 4 years and I'll be visiting my parents for the first time in Japan for the holidays. Oh, and I'm a trainee of Fantagio Entertainment."
"Ah, that's why you were fluent in Korean. I also thought you went here from Japan just to watch the concert."
"I am really a big fan of Seungcheol but we were schoolmates before. I also graduated from SOPA but I'm from the Department of Practical Dancing."

"Excuse me sir, here's your order."
"Thank you, 아줌마 (ahjumma)."

While we were eating, I told about Mr. Choi how me and Seungcheol met and everything he did for me. He tols me that ever since he was a kid, he is a very kind, understanding and thoughtful kid. Mr. Choi also told me about Seungcheol's childhood, their family and how he became an idol.

After eating our lunching, it was just 12pm.

"Mr. Choi? Is the ticket for the first show today is really sold out? Should we watch it? We still have 7 hours before the 2nd concert."
"I actually have a ticket for the first show but I don't know if they still have an extra ticket."
"Then you should go and watch Mr. Choi. I'll just go back to my dorm and wait."
"But Seungcheol will get mad at me. Wait, I'll just see if I could do anything."

Mr. Choi pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Great! Ok, thank you very much. Good news, Ari."
"Yes, Mr. Choi?"
"Seungcheol said that they have exactly one extra ticket. Let's go now so we could have still time."
"Really? Ok, thank you very much, Mr. Choi."

We took a taxi and went to the venue. Everyone was already falling in line since there's only an hour before the concert. We went straight to the backstage and there's Seungcheol. He was wearing a white pants and coat and wearing black shirt inside. Now he does look like an idol. Whenever I see him, I just thought of him as my sunbae in school. He looks dashing and handsome more than ever.

"Hi Ari! Hi dad! Glad that you're here before the concert."
"Thank you so much Seungcheol even though I could just go back to my dorm to wait."
"That's nonsense. I'm glad I got to talk to you, Ari, and to get you know a little bit."
"Really Mr. Choi? I'm also glad I got to meet you."
"Wait, wait. What did my dad told you about me?"
"That's a secret between and your dad."
"Hey! That's unfair! I won't give you this ticket then."
"Are we really going to be this childish now, Seungcheol?"
"Me? Childish? No! Dad!"
"Just give it to her, son."
"Fine! But I won't stop until I found out what you told her."

"Seventeen! Gather up!"
"That's my cue now.  See you later, dad and Ari! Oh, and Ari, did you bought the lighstick already?"
"Oh yeah! I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me."

After that, Mr. Choi and I went to the booth for the merch and I bought myself a lightstick. Good thing there's a baggage counter so I left my luggage there. Then we went inside the venue but the thing is Mr. Choi is sitting on the second floor and I got a seat on the first floor but I'm almost at the back seats. I'm so lucky I got to see them perform live, finally. Seeing them perform with so much passion and creativity inspired me to do much better in the future. Every performances were breathtaking and you can see how long they prepared for this. Their fanservice was also one of the best I saw. You can tell that they adore their fans very much.

When they finished their encore, almost everyone doesn't want to leave and they started taking selcas. I also took one with my lightstick, with my ticket, with the free banner and I even asked someone to take a picture of me with the stage as the background. Well, I'm still a fangirl so I want to remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter