The Concert (Part 1)

Life of a Successful Fan (덕후의 인생)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the 24th, Christmas Eve. One of the reasons why I don't want to get out and walk around is couples. Couples are everywhere and I do also envied them. It's cold and you need someone to be by your side to keep you warm. So I tried my best to stay indoors and to pack my luggage instead. Today is Christmas Eve but all the girls are not on the dorm and I was left alone. They have a schedule that day. After packing my luggage, I cleaned the whole dorm and organize everything that I can organize.

*katalk*

"Hi Ari! Seungcheol here! Merry Christmas... Eve! Hahaha."
"Hi Seungcheol! Merry Christmas Eve too. Hey! I thought you were busy with your rehearsals with your concert today."
"Yeah, we were. But I'm taking a break now since today's special performances are from the Vocal Team."
"Ah, yeah. I saw the poster. I heard you'll be selling merch. I'll buy one. Haha. Maybe, just the lightstick."
"Eyy, you know I could just give you one. Do you want one?"
"No thanks, since I'm also a fan, I should buy it with my own money. Haha. And besides, I only have one album of yours. Remember, the fansigning."
"Ah, yeah, of course I remember! Hahaha."
"Oh, Ari! I need to go now. Rehearsal for the group is next. Text you later!"
"Ok! Good luck on your concert and stay safe! Don't get hurt."

While I was cooking dinner, the girls arrived at the dorm looking so tired and exhausted.

"How's your schedule?"
"It was tiring but a fun and new experience, unnie." Yoojung said.
"So, unnie. How was your day? What did you? I'm so sorry unnie to be left alone here." Yejin said.
"Nah, its fine and besides I got to pack my luggage and cleaned the dorm."
"Wow, I didn't recognize it but our dorm looks like it is new. Wow, unnie! You did a great job!"
"You too, girls, everyone did a great job today. Go and change your clothes first. I'm almost done with our dinner."
"By the way, unnie. I think you got a package. Our manager is just getting it from the company's building."

*knock knock*

"Oh! Manager-nim!"
"Ari, great timing, here's your package. Someone left it in the office and they told me to pick it up."
"Thank you, manager-nim. You should have told me and got it by myself."
"Nah, its fine. Ok, enjoy your dinner and your vacation."
"Thanks manager-nim!"

After eating dinner and washing up, I almost forgot about the package so I quietly opened the box since everyone is sleeping already. What the...? Who sent this? I checked every corner of the box but there wasn't any name written on it. How did that person sent it when he didn't wrote his name? I checked again inside the box and I saw a letter.

"Hi Ari! You must be surprise that I didn't wrote my name on the box. I just asked my manager to drop it by to your office personally. Don't worry, my manager willingly did it. I didn't bother him at all. I thought of an excuse to give you this. Just think of it as my christmas gift to you. Hahaha. It's ok if you didn't give me anything and you told me that you'll just buy the lightstick so I gave you the other merchs instead. Don't worry, these are some of the extras. I'm so excited to see you tomorrow. Please drop by at the backstage first before the concert starts. See you tomorrow and Merry Christmas!

From yours truly, Seungcheol"

Why would he do this? All this effort to give me these. He was busy with the concert preparations and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter